Survey (be honest): Your Butt! :3

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Hey! Why is everyone always so self-conscious about their butts! I think all of us girls have our own personal love/hate relationship with our booties and we always scrutinise over it too much. Everyone seems unhappy that theirs is too big or flat or saggy or round etc!
So I think it's about time we brought some positivity here and embrace our curves! Butts are awesome! How do you feel about your butt? I found a funny survey from another site, which i've copied here. Fill the survey and just copy and paste the questions into your answer! Remember, be honest and share your opinions!
?
1. Do you like your butt?
2. Do you think you have a big butt?
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?
4. What size jeans do you wear?
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?
6. Do you wear thongs?
7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?
8. How do the boys react to your butt?
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?
10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes?
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were growing up?
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?
16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun?
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try?wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!)
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?
20. What's the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?

1. Do you like your butt? I actually love my butt.

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes :D

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? No, I like it as it is.

4. What size jeans do you wear? Depends on the jeans. I guess I average a 5.

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Yoga pants, of course.

6. Do you wear thongs? Not really. Only when I'm wearing something that I can't have panty lines in.

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut.

8. How do the boys react to your butt? I don't ask them.

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Uhhh...I guess J Lo?

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? It's a big world, and there are a LOT of nice butts out there.

11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Like mooned someone? No.

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes.

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? No.

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah 

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes, of course.

16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Ew....never.

17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? Like a butt, I suppose. I don't have anything to compare it to because I've never sat on anyone's else's butt.... 

18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No. That would be creepy.

19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? That I have a "big butt for a white girl"

20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Not intentionally but I dance 18+ hours a week so that helps.

21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I can appreciate nice butts.

1. Do you like your butt? its definitely growing on me hahaa

2. Do you think you have a big butt? not BIG, but its not small either.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? well, yes and no, i have a little bit of cellulite on my bum and that bothers me a lot but there is nothin I can do about it so I shouldnt let it bother me.. and its like nothing. just me being a perfectionist.

4. What size jeans do you wear? anywhere from 4 to 7
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? tight jeans I would say.
6. Do you wear thongs? yep all the time.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thooongggss
8. How do the boys react to your butt?  well, my boyfriend loves it. other guys seem to like it too
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? ..i have never thought about it

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? my boy :)
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? haha yup
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? not really
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? nope
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? of course
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yeah
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? sometimes it feels sorta numb. haha
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? well, sometimes when I sit on my boyfriends lap I dig my ass bone into his legs and then he comments. but other than that, no
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? well one time my guy friend told me i had the nicest bum hed ever seen. and my boyfriend has told me i have the perfect bum, so those were both pretty nice
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? i used to do a lot of kickboxing and that unintentionally kept it in shape. but i stopped a couple months ago so no, not right now.
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? mmmm i like the arch my back has before my bum :)

Yes.

I do. It is kinda cute roundish
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?

I'm fairly happy with it.

shapely. tight
6. Do you wear thongs?

not really....my mom won't let me ( she pays for my stuff as of now)
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?

hipsters or bikini both are comfy

Think it's sexy.

I don't look at them??

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world?

I have no idea
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?

Not intentionally (my pants always ride down

Yeah. I had a friend who nicknamed me betty boop because I have big boobs and nice butt
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid?

yes.

My ex would kinda hold on to it when we walked.

Yes, my grandma taps it all the time...
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?

No? That's wierd.
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it?

Kinda
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?

Yes, its bony
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?

Betty Boop
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?

No but I kinda want to.
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?

My butt: That its nice and kinda sexy

1. Do you like your butt? Ehhh, depends on the day

2. Do you think you have a big butt? I wouldn't call it huge, but maybe medium sized

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Maybe make it a little bit bigger

4. What size jeans do you wear? 6

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? American Eagle jeans

6. Do you wear thongs? yeah

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? I like bikini cut

8. How do the boys react to your butt? My guy loves my butt. He's always grabbing it

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?J-Lo

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? Tim <3

11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Tim, and my friends haha

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yeah, sometimes

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Nope, I was a good kid

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yep :)

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yeah. My friends do sometimes.

16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope

17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? Like a normal butt???

18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Bony

19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Tim tells me I have a "beautiful buttox." haha

20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Yep. I do my squats.

21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general) I think it's pretty nice. And people don't tell me otherwise.

1. Do you like your butt? I don't like it or dislike it, it's just part of my body.

2. Do you think you have a big butt? I know I have NO butt.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'm fine with it.

4. What size jeans do you wear? 30/31
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? ...I don't have a butt.
6. Do you wear thongs? Yeah.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?Thong/boyshorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They still acknowledge it?
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? I don't know?

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? I don't know.
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Ha, no.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Yeah, like twice.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yeah, like grab it...
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yeah.
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No.
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? Uhm, I don't know what you mean.
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yeah, boney.
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Oh geez, I have no idea.
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? None.
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? That mine's not too big.

1. Do you like your butt? Nope.

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Nope.

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'd like it if it was a bit more full.

4. What size jeans do you wear? 10-12.

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Tight jeans.

6. Do you wear thongs? Sometimes, but I don't like them that much.

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy shorts and hipsters. I think they look nice on me.

8. How do the boys react to your butt? "Check out the counter top on that babe."

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Er...?

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? This guy I know named Clay, he had a nice butt. I liked it when he wore basketball shorts.

11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? When I was younger, yes... ._.

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? No.

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Yeah, just not bare.

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? No.

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes, all the time. 

16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No.

17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? Sometimes it hurts to sit on hard chairs for too long, but otherwise I can't tell how it feels.

18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No.

19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?

20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No. But I do run up and down stairs like, all day, so it helps a

little.

1. Do you like your butt? Yeahhhhhh 2. Do you think you have a big butt? Decent size for me 3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Bigger lol 4. What size jeans do you wear? 1/2/3/ 5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Dresses 6. Do you wear thongs? Nope 7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini ;) 8. How do the boys react to your butt? Can ii touch it ? Nope ! 9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? none lol 10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? Idk lol 11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? nope 12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Sometimes 13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? once or twice 14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Sure 15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes !! It hurts ! 16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Noo not that serious. God made me the way he wanted m 17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? cushion lol 18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Nope 19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? ... 20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No 21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's cute lol

YES

More or less ;)

Maybe a little more firm?

Sweats or low sitting cargo pants. 

6. Do you wear thongs?

Nooooooo

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?

Hipsters or boyshorts

SMACK THAT

J.Lo gotta a booty

This kid in my class Charles, gotta a pretty fine butt. 

We were driving down the freeway and found our friends in a neighboring car. Couldn't resist mooning them. 

Yes

Yup

My boyfriend seems to like my butt :)

Yes >.< 

16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?

NO.

17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it?

Idk o.o I don't pay attention to it. 

18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?

Nope, I'd probably get selfconsious if they ever did though. 

IT JIGGLED

No

My butt- It's not too squishy nor rock hard. Got a good grip to it. 
Butts in general- They make a funny noise when hit :P 

It's alright but I'd prefer more bubbleness/fuller :p
No but my boy says I do? I suppose he would know better then I would lol
Make it fuller
0 & 1's just depends
Leggings!!!<3 and shorts
6. Do you wear thongs?
Yes
Booty shorts/boy shorts
My boy likes it ;)
Mm idk I like that Kim k's booty is round but I think it's too big so probably none.
My baby lol I tease him about having a Beyonce Booty! Even our 4 year old niece says it.
Just my boy (:
Actually yes quite a few times
Not really
I tell my boy he better or else haha
Yes ._.
Nope
Like if I'm sitting a pillow
Yes -_- either he tells me to move my boney butt or that my jello is weighin him down.
That there's no way I'm fully white And that I have to be mixed since "white girls can't have butts" -_-
just running occasionally but nothing special for my butf
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or Butts in general)?
That my baby likes it and that I can move it lol

1. Do you like your butt? I am starting to....

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Noooo 
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Well i am making changes to it now because I didn't like it but it is becoming how i want

4. What size jeans do you wear? 7-9
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? leggings, skirts, dresses
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes ;)
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thong, boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? hm...depends on the race...black guys of course make jokes and say how small it is (i am a slim build) i got teased about it all my life really..but guys in other races think it is fine...which says something to me...
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Probably between Amber Rose and Kim K

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? I don't look at guys butts to remember..i think that is a weird question to ask a gurl.....
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No...not that i can think of lol 
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? um no....they will tho
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? lol no...i didn't get "spankings" at all haha I got on punishments and timeouts :/ 
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes...
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes..smh 
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? um no I go the natural way...but I did think about the brazilian butt lift...where they do they fat cell transfer
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? I feel bone lol...but now a lil more cushony...haha
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? um no....i am pretty light
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Idk a few...and it made me insecure about it which is why i am changing it...not for anyone else but for myself...i think curvy figures are more attractive in clothes 
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I do pilates...walk...bicycle...workout basically
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? my butt now...it is getting a brazilian shape which is AWESOME!!! and butts in general how soft and smooth they feel...roundness...jiggle...they look amazing when they are the right size...i don't like butts that are too big...like i dont understand how gurls can want like "donkey booties" i guess...haha

1. Do you like your butt? It's okay, I use to love it, but it has gotten bigger and I don't like it.

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes. 39 and a half inches.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I would like it to be smaller. I've been exercising but it's only gotten smaller by an inch.

4. What size jeans do you wear? 8
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? My butt looks good in most things, except dresses that don't have structure, and shorts that are too short.
6. Do you wear thongs? sometimes
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Boy shorts and hipsters

8. How do the boys react to your butt? My husband loves it, and most of his friends do take notice and have commented to him about my butt saying they like it.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? None, but I admire Scarlett Johansson's boobs, lol.

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? My husband
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Nope
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? This is an odd question....yeah.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? My husband does it a lot.
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No. I wouldn't get plastic surgery especially on something I know I can make look better by exercising.
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? Idk, like I'm sitting. There really isn't a particular feeling.
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Nope, my husband will usually just rub the sides of my butt.
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Kyle's friend once told him "Damn you're lucky, I'd love to smack that." 
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I've recently started exercising, but my butt is being stubborn.
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Well I have a smaller chest so it helps make up for that. I have a pretty defined waist so my butt makes it look even smaller.

1. Do you like your butt? Some days. haha

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes =( but my boyfriend seems to like it =D
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I don't really know what I would do with it, but I'm sure it is fine how it is.

4. What size jeans do you wear? 6 I have the hips and the butt
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans.  Like the dark ones, not the weird ones with the lighter shades.
6. Do you wear thongs? No, but my boyfriend wishes I did!
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? I wear string bikinis.  It is less, but I still feel comfortable in them.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Well, my boyfriend likes it, and is always grabbing it. haha
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Kim K.  She seems to be really happy with her butt, even if it does take up a 3rd world country. =D haha

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? I don't pay attention to guy butts too often. haha
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? no!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? No... I have never heard any girls compliment others on their butts
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? yes. haha I was a bad kid at times.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes, he does it all the time
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? my butt... haha I don't know
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? I don't sit on his lap.  I like sitting beside him. =D 
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Haha I was laying on my stomach on my boyfriend's bed, and he put both hands on my butt and was wiggling it and he was like, Oh my gosh! I love your butt! haha
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Haha There are exercises for the butt?
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? That it is mine and that my boyfriend likes it.  It helps me knowing that someone else likes it, even when I don't always do.

1. Do you like your butt?It's descent

2. Do you think you have a big butt? No

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I want it to be bigger

4. What size jeans do you wear? depends but like 3-5

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? dress, shorts

6. Do you wear thongs? no

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? boy shorts

8. How do the boys react to your butt? They say it's little or nothing there..

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? uhh..Kim K.. I guess

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? Lol, idk, guys shouldn't have butts(IMO)

11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Lol, no

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Yes

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes

16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope

17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? Like..a regular butt lol

18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No

19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? uhh...

20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No

21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Idk

. Do you like your butt?Yes

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Im happy with it as is.

4. What size jeans do you wear? Depends on the brand.

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans and shorts.

6. Do you wear thongs? Yes

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thongs

8. How do the boys react to your butt? They pinch it so they must like it. :smileywink:

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? No one.

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world?  Uh idk,

11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yes

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Sometimes

16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No

17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? ...... like a butt?

18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Yes

19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? idk

20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? no

21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? It's big.

1. Do you like your butt? yeah its hot

2. Do you think you have a big butt? hell no..im a australian size 8 dont know in US think its  4
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?luv my ass so do the boys ive been with lol

4. What size jeans do you wear? 8 australian
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? tight jeans short skirt..if youve got it
6. Do you wear thongs? no
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? string bikini
8. How do the boys react to your butt? enjoy getting a hold of it .know that for a fact lol
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? we have a girl here that does the weather Magdalena roze. google her shes hot and a great butt.

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? dont like boys butts much
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?yeah skinny dipping. some people saw us
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yeah, ive got some hot friends too and we work out
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? yes
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?yeah its hot
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?yeah but only when we were fooling round. got me turned on
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?no
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? soft /comfortable i dont know what you mean
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?no
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? its hot...makes me feel good
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? yeah
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?boys luv it and girls like it too..lol

Well, people tell me I do so I guess so :P

Haha yeah :P

I know this might sound wierd, but theres like these dents on the sides :/

Size 1 or 2. Depends on what brand and whatnot.

Skinny jeans and pencil skirts :)

6. Do you wear thongs?

Heck yeah!

Definitly thongs ;D

Some guys say it looks nice.

J-LO!! Haha

Idk?

Yupp.

Mhmm.

All the time... -__-

Yeah ;D

All the time -__- It's almost flattering at first, but it gets annoying pretty quick.

Nahh.

Feels like I'm sitting on a cushion. Haha

I don't recall, but I'm sure someone has said something.

"Your butt is so tight, I bet you can bounce a qaurter off that ass." Hahahahaha <3

I used to exersice for my butt, but that didn't last long. Lol

How it sticks out a lot I guess... Haha

1. Do you like your butt? most of the time(:

2. Do you think you have a big butt? not like totally big but big enough for a 4'10 15 yr old white chick XD
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? i luhzz my booty

4. What size jeans do you wear? depends on the jeans. usually around 1/2-2
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? skinny jeans or yoga pants
6. Do you wear thongs?allll the time
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thongs
8. How do the boys react to your butt? my boyfriend loves it(;
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? well havent creeped on girls butts much lately but probly one of the jersey shore chicks

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? hmm, taylor laughtner? idk..haha
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? XD no.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yushhh.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? all the time.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? my boyfriend does everytime we're together. d:
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? XD yes
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? hell nah
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? hmm...i dont know i dont wiggle in my seat too often XD
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? my best friend always says i gotta bony butt
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? my friends in the locker room one day were like "damn chelsey whend u get an ass?!??!" haha(:
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?i should, but nope
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? butts? o.o n tht it sticks out a lil but not alot. hehe(:

KINDA

Boys tell me I do. I don't think so. It's just wide.

Neh!

12! I know.

Definitely jeans
6. Do you wear thongs?

NO.

Boy shorts

There is no reaction. Some notice some don't

I don't admire booties.

My best friend

Nope

Neh. Well they say it's cute.

Nope

Yes.

PLENTY of times

Neh. I'll say that for my boobs.

Squishy LOL

Yeah. 

That it sits up like some "22's"

I do lunges

I have something to sit on when I'm tired of standing :0 

1. Do you like your butt? Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. it's a very love hate relationship.

2. Do you think you have a big butt? only a little big, I don't think it's too bad all the time.

3. Are you happy with your butt as is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'm not happy with how jiggly it is. I want to get it firmer.

4. What size jeans do you wear? depends on the store.  I range from a 5 to a 9 depending on the make.

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? skirts, dresses and some jeans

6. Do you wear thongs? yes I do

7. When it comes to underwear, what's your favourite for your booty? I like all types except for like high rise granny style ones. it depends on my mood which pair I wear, and also the undies themselves, sometimes i lie boyshorts sometimes they suck.

8. How do the boys react to your butt? not many guys react to my but, except my boyfriend. he likes to poke/grab/smack my butt and use it as a pillow.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? I don't really admire anyone's butt tbh

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? I like my bf's butt.  I don't really pay attention to anyone else's butt.
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? usually not purposefully, unless skinny dipping counts. and my bf pulls likes to expose my butt when we take naps/sleep
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? not that I can remember off the top of my head
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? yes.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yea, it's not a big deal for them to touch my butt.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yea. my first boyfriend. he spanked me as a joke before we started dating.
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? nope. if I want a smaller butt I'll work it off at the gym.
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? squishy
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? my bf jokes that my butt crushes him, but that's because we sit on each other to try to trap each other.
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? nothing
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? nope
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I like that my butt gives me some coushioning when the chairs suck, but I like grabbing my boyfriend's butt in general.. it's just a fun thing to do.

1. Do you like your butt? Yes

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Kind of
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? It kind of sticks out? So I would make it less sticky-outy? (I have no clue how to say this)

4. What size jeans do you wear? Well I wear XS because I'm short for my age
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Skinny jeans
6. Do you wear thongs? Yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Thongs
8. How do the boys react to your butt? Haha they like it a lot ;)
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Beyonc?'s

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? I don't really know
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes, my older sisters the most
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Yes but not often, I was a good girl
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? Like a cushion ;)
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? No
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? I remember walking up to my ex boyfriend, who is a good friend, to hug him (that's our way of saying 'hi') and as I left I heard him say to his friend "damn that ass used to be mine"
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I go horse riding and rollerblading
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? If you have a good looking butt, guys seem to notice you more

1. Do you like your butt?  Yes  :)

2. Do you think you have a big butt?  Oh hell yah!! haha!
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?   My butt is perfect for me

4. What size jeans do you wear?   7's or 5's depending on the fit
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?  anything that cups it
6. Do you wear thongs?  sometimes
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?  I like bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt?  They always let me go up the stairs in front of them... or walk in front of them...
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?  Beyonce!

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world?  My boyfriend!!  Captain America has a nice one too though  ;)
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?  Nope
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty?  Yes, i've been told it's pretty fantastic
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid?  Yup
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Only if they were my bf!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Unfortunately yes....
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Never!!
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it?  Cushy, but not squishy
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?  My friend called it 'the wrecking ball'  
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? I'm pretty lazy... but I'll find something someday! haha!
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?  It's soooooo nice to sit on during long car rides  xD

1. Do you like your butt?Its okay

2. Do you think you have a big butt? I have e regular size one but its not like huge
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?I wish it was a little bigger

4. What size jeans do you wear?14
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?depends
6. Do you wear thongs?yes
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?thongs, boyshorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt?they seem to like it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire?jennifer lopez

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world?hmm thats tough
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid?not that i can remember
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?uh yeah thats usually where their hands go
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?yes
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?no 
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it?idk lol
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?no
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?idk
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape?yes, if you touch my butt its hard 
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?that it is a good size and that it is not too big.

1. Do you like your butt?  Yeah! Only recently thought!

2. Do you think you have a big butt? It's not very big, a bit round! 
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it?I'd make it a bit perkier, and smoother :P

4. What size jeans do you wear? a UK 10, so a US 8 I think? "/
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans, levi jeans are the best-or tight shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? No :)
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? boy shorts!
8. How do the boys react to your butt? My boobs pretty much take focus, but recently the butt has got some more attention!
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Beyonce of course! Selena Gomez has a cute bum as well! 

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? Ooooft. Ryan Reynolds
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Only when I was like 9
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Only like once
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? No :)
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Ooh yeah! Such a turn on!
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes -.- :P
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? No :)
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? A bit bony
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? They say it's bony but only because the fat spreads :P
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?  I honestly can't think of anything!- Boob stories I have lots! Bums-none
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Not specifically!
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? My bum looks cool in jeans!

1. Do you like your butt? i'm pretty satisfied with it

2. Do you think you have a big butt? no, its petite 
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? i wish it was a little bigger/ more firm

4. What size jeans do you wear? from  2-4
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? jeans
6. Do you wear thongs? yup
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thongs, but i sleep in hipsters
8. How do the boys react to your butt? surprisingly, they like to grab it
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? nobody in particular

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? not too sure lol
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? with thong, yes
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? guy friends
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? only a couple
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yeah
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yeah, but never people that i wasnt okay with them doing it
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? never
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? uh, idk?
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? bony =/
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? nothing lol
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? not regularly, but sometimes
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? how it looks in a thong :]

1. Do you like your butt? It's okay.

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Noo. It's kinda tiny.

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Umm..no?

4. What size jeans do you wear? 7/8

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jeans

6. Do you wear thongs? No

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Hipsters/Bikini cut

8. How do the boys react to your butt? My boyfriend doesn't have complaints (well none he's told me)

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Noone come to mind.

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? There's a lot! I can't just say one.  

11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Noo.

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Noope.

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Yep.

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Yes.

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes. And I almost pushed him down the stairs.

16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope.

17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? Like a butt?

18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Boney.

19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? Nothing?

20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Noppe.

21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? *shrug*

1. Do you like your butt? I don't mind it!

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yes, people tell me all the time

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I wish it wasn't as jiggly, LOL. seeing as thats where all my weight decides to go.

4. What size jeans do you wear? between a 1 and a 3. depends.

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? jeans or leggings. 

6. Do you wear thongs? I do but prefer booty shorts. 

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? BOOTYYY

8. How do the boys react to your butt? I usually just get "nice ass" LOL.

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? nicki minaj has the biggest ass i've ever seen.

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? johnny depp has a nice one :>

11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? I don't think so, no LOL
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? they mostly tease me because I have a small waist and big booty :D

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? no, LOL.

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes obviouslyyyy.

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes, lmao.

16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no wayyy.

17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it?  chubby, HEHE.

18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? not really, no. I should try and see what happens :o

19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? pretty much anything "big" they relate to my bum, so.. lots of funny moments haha.

20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? well I dance, so it helps a bit.

21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?  how it looks it jeans and tight clothes, so nice! :D

1. Do you like your butt? Yeah

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Eh, I have an hourglass figure, so it's proportionate.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? 100% happy with my derierre.

4. What size jeans do you wear?  8's or 9's Depends on the brand, I'm 6' 1" , so I'm proprotionate, not fat!
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Whatever
6. Do you wear thongs?  Ew......
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? eh... whatevs
8. How do the boys react to your butt?  O__o They stare. But then my bf wants to castrate. XD
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Megan Fox

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? EW! Men should not have BUTTS! yuck........
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Yeah! My Boyfriend
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? I have no friends. :(
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Yeah, I was an ornery child.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Never hooked up. I'm too smart for that.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?  Yes.......GAH!
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Never
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? Very butt like
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? .............no
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? idk
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? No
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? eh, it's a butt......it's just there and people like it , whatevs..........

1. Do you like your butt? no i wouldnt call mine that

2. Do you think you have a big butt? its kinda flat lol
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? make it rounder lol

4. What size jeans do you wear? 6-7 a size 1-2 in some

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? short jeans and underwear 

6. Do you wear thongs? ew no i hate thongs

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? boyshorts             bikini cuts

8. How do the boys react to your butt?  butt what butt....

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? nicky minaj its jus so big

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? akiel ....oh yes his butt iz jus so wow

11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?what ?? noo lolol

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yeah 

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? oh hell yes i did

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up?sure why not

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?yes 

16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? yes im contemplating it rite now

17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? i feel ......bone?..lol

18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it?my sisters " yur butt hard  like a big stone lololololololololo only bcuz they got more then me

19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum?"like yuh eating yeast how ur bamsee rising so" lololololol

20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? ..i try nothing works

21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? i like its unique ability to not GROWW

1. Do you like your butt?Yessss(:

2. Do you think you have a big butt? i know i do, everyone tells me lol

3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? none, its perfect :heart:

5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in?Yogass :heart:

6. Do you wear thongs? Hellll yeah!

7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters?Thongs & cheekies from victorias secret

8. How do the boys react to your butt? they love it.

9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Nicki Minaj lol

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? my Ex <3

11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Of course lmao

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yeahh hahaha

13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? not really

14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? uhm yeah? haha

15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? lots

16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller?maybe when im old so it dont get saggy

17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? yess

18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? ! word, BONER.

19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? My great grandmas were talking about how big it was one time, lmao talk anout awkward xD

20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? yeah when i walk

21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)?they just complete the body i think lol

1. Do you like your butt? si.

2. Do you think you have a big butt? it's a good size for my body.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? i just wish it didn't have stretch marks.

4. What size jeans do you wear? depends, between a 1 and a 3.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? i think jeans.
6. Do you wear thongs? no.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? hipsters and boy shorts.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? they usually say they like it.
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? ...

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? haha i dont know.
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? my sister!
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? no.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? nope.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes.
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no.
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like when you're sitting on it? feels nice :p
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? hmm, no?
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? my sister always says things about it. bubble butt -_-
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? not really. i try, but i'm lazy.
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? it's size.

1. Do you like your butt? Sorta 

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Not even
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I want to make it bigger

4. What size jeans do you wear? 3-5
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? skinny jeans, or boot cut, shorts
6. Do you wear thongs? yes sometimes
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? thong, boy shorts
8. How do the boys react to your butt? They like it I guess cause its right for my size
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? j-lo, kim k.

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? idk lol
11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? yes i have
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? yea sometimes
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? haha yuup
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? yes
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? yes and no
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? hell no
17. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) i can wiggle it but it feels like its gets crushed
18. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? yea that a bone sticks out or its fine 
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? its nice and big, pefect for your size
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? yea squats
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? it has a perfect shape just needs to get bigger lol

1. Do you like your butt? No.

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Not at the moment,no.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? Make it smaller.

4. What size jeans do you wear? I'm not sure.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Skirt.
6. Do you wear thongs? No.
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Shorts.
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I dunno. 
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? Definetly not Kardashians.

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? No.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? Uh.. Happens?
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Not really.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Rarely.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? No.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission? Yes.

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? Yes.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope.
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) Sometimes I feel my butt-bones when I sit on a flat surface.
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? Never heard a comment. 
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? No-one talks about my bum,lol.
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Not exactly for the butt,but for the hips and such.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? Because it's not too big, not too small.

1. Do you like your butt? Yep

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Lol yes.
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? It's fine

4. What size jeans do you wear? I don't wear jeans, but I think like a 7-9:P
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? yoga pantts
6. Do you wear thongs? lol no
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? I like the boysshorts but I just buy the ones in the package :P
8. How do the boys react to your butt? I don't know
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? IIIIDK.

10. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone?  lol noo.
11. Do you ever squeeze your own butt sometimes? ....LOOL.
12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Hmm
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? like once.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? I haven't hooked up foo.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?  YES MY SISTER -_-

16. Do you ever smack your friends or bf's butts in fun? looooooool. no.
17. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? no
18. What does your butt feel like when you sit on it? (try wiggling/shuffling on your seat to see for yourself!) like fine. lol
19. Do your friends or boyfriends ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? no :P
20. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? It's big :O
21. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? LOL NO.
22. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? it's fun to sit on.

1. Do you like your butt? Yes I do

2. Do you think you have a big butt? Yep
3. Are you happy with your butt as it is, or are there any changes you'd want to make to it? I'm pretty happy with my rear.

4. What size jeans do you wear?  14/16, I have pretty muscular thighs and wide hips and i'm 5'10.
5. What type of clothes does your butt look best in? Jean shorts.
6. Do you wear thongs?  Hell no!
7. When it comes to underwear, what’s your favorite for your booty: thong, boy shorts, bikini cut or hipsters? Bikini cut
8. How do the boys react to your butt?  A lot of guys slap it, then my bf kicks their ass :smileylol:
9. Which celebrity booty do you most admire? I don't know, I don't really stare at celebrity butts...

10. Which boy has the best butt in the world? I don't think guys have cute butts lol.

11. Have you ever flashed your butt at anyone? Lol No

12. Do your friends or other girls compliment you on your booty? Yes haha.
13. Did you get spankings on it when you were a kid? Actually, no. Mostly yelling and being grounded were my

punishments.
14. Have you ever let a guy touch your butt while hooking up? Nope.
15. Has anyone ever smacked your butt without your permission?  All the fu***** time -__-
16. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery to make your butt bigger or smaller? Nope.
17. When you sit or wiggle on your seat, what does your butt actually feel like? Marshmallows :smileytongue:
18. Do your friends/partners ever make comments about how your butt feels when you sit on their laps with it? ....no?
19. What’s the most memorable/funny thing anyone has ever said to you about your bum? A couple days after my first

kiss my friend Anthony said he heard about it and asked me "Did he squeeze your chi chi's?" :smileylol:
20. Do you do any exercises to keep your butt in shape? Not specifically for my butt, but I do some excersizes that may

help it.
21. What do you like the most about your butt (or butts in general)? I really don't know.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread