Worried about fingering incident :(

Alright I'm new here so don't really know how this works so basically I'm a bit worried at the minute so needed someone to ask. Me and this boy are messing around currently and today he fingered me, it was pretty intense to say the least like going very fast, it hurt a bit to start with but then felt good as we got into it. I'm a virgin and have been fingered before but nothing as intense as this and not for about 6 months. Anyway, all was fine but later on in the day I noticed a tiny bit of blood in my underwear, barely noticeable so I assumed my hymen had broken or I had a scratch or something, no signs of anything else since so I assume this is fine?? The main concern I have is I went to masturbate later on at night and can physically notice my vagina feels different, like I think it has ripped because it feels longer?? The actual hole has like a bit more of a slit I know this is tmi but basically is it normal for my vagina to stretch or tear like that or is it bad? I'm probably being stupid so thanks to anyone who replies

The vagina stretches to have a baby so... Sounds like it may be swollen due to inflammation, bruising or as you say a cut or vaginal tear. ?I would leave it alone and if you MUST masturbate, do so without penetration. ?If you are still concerned/experiencing issues after a week I'd recommend seeing a doctor. ?Oh and obviously be far more careful, the vagina is a delicate area and after a while of pounding will temporarily lose sensitivity anyway, so just no point being that rough.

Yes it sounds like your hymen has stretched some, which is normal (and same with if there's a tiny bit of blood the first time, if the skin gets a little raw or gets microtears). It can happen after using tampons, sex, intense fingering, or bunch of other reasons (strenous exercise, or things like horseback riding can cause it to happen). Once the initial hymen stretches out a little, that's normal - it's not like it's going to continue further or the myth that vaginas loose tightness. The hymen is just a light skin covering the vaginal entrance, whereas the rest of your vagina is all muscle, etc. that stays tight (but can also stretch and expand when needed).

It sounds like you've stretch it some, which explains the initial pain and can expalin the physical feel of change - you may have also bruised the area and it can be pretty tender and swollen, so take it easy and as IAmYourDr said, avoid masturbating or at least penetrating for a little bit. A shower or bath with warm or cool water may help as well - whatever feels best if you think there is tenderness or any swelling. Obviously if it persists, ask a doctor but it all sounds normal.

Reply to Thread