Girl on top

My bf and I have only been together about 2 months now, and we started having sex around one month ago. It been great, but very basic & we've discussed trying different positions. He's very reluctant to letting me ride him because he says he's scared of me breaking or injuring his dick somehow; which from his perspective, I completely understand since that almost happened with me and the last guy I had sex with before him.

So how is the girl-on-top position supposed to work effectively without any injury?

With anything sexual, both people involved have to be gentle and aware of how their partner feels. That's what makes intimacy so great; it's all about being one with someone else and experiencing them mentally and emotionally as well as physically. Communication and openness in bed is all it takes. If something's getting out of hand for one of you, just make it known that's not working out and maybe suggest what might improve things. Experiment and enjoy learning each others' bodies and minds.
When I'm on top I just go at it gently until the circumstances suggest I pick up the pace or that a more aggressive approach would be workable. By the time things get really hot there isn't a whole lot I could do to damage his dick. That thing is like solid rock.

Does it make me a bad person if I LOLled to this??

Move your uhh your body "up and down" meaning, down toward his feet, up toward his head. Not down to the bed up to the ceiling. Arch your hips. His dick points MORE toward his head than toward the ceiling (kind of in between but closer to pointing to his head) so if you make your body fit that angle it will be fine. Go slow at first until you build confidence. You will not break his dick!!

Having said that, I don't really prefer this position because it requires me to move lol. I am lazy.

Reply to Thread