sex with a larger penis

my BF is larger than average, as far as I can tell.? He has a hard time penetrating sometimes.? I get adequately lubricated "inside" (sorry to be graphic) but my outside doesn't get that wetness.? He does get inside most of the time, but like I said sometimes he has problems penetrating me.? Has anyone had sex with a larger penis, and how did you deal with the beginning part of him entering you?

There might be more extreme cases and less extreme cases I don't know where my experience is vs yours on that spectrum. But from what I've experienced. The main thing is you need to be aroused and not nervous, is it possible you're nervous because you're worried about this happening?

maybe finger yourself, or have him finger you before he penetrates you, that way you can get some natural lube on your vulva.

I've never had sex but I would sugggest getting some type of water based lube(if you use condoms this is important) and have him put it on his penis or spread some around the entrance of your vagina. I also agree with fingering yourself or have him finger you so your natural lube is more than just inside of you?

Reply to Thread