How to lower your sex drive?

i was wondering how can you lower your sex drive, see my boyfriend is away for the military and I wouldn't be able to see him and talking to each other is hard enough, I know we had a passoniate make out session before he left, but the thing is I was so turned on by him and sometimes I dream about him sexually, When I think of him I get turned on. I know I wouldn't be able to last long being like this so that's why I want to know how can lower my sex drive especially since I get turn on just by thinking about him, I wouldn't be able to see him and if I do I can't risk being turn on because I know I'll have sex, I promise to my mom I'll save my virginity until marriage and in my religion you should have it for marriage, he isn't in the same religion as me but he understood and admire me that I want to save it for marriage since their isn't much girls willing to do that and I lasted 21 years in life and still a virgin. I also don't know how to masturbate since I my boyfriend is the 2nd guy I ever been turned on that sex is a high possibility, the first guy was my first love but I wouldn't get turned on as much I get with my current boyfriend. I guess since with my first love I wasn't attracted to him it took me years to start feeling attracted and get turned on while with my current boyfriend the moment I first saw him I was instinctly attracted to him. I really don't want to have this sexual drive everyday. So can someone can please help me!?

Aside from having a medical condition, I have never heard of someone wanting to suppress their sex drive. Frankly the methods I know of are bad for your health.

Just learn how to masturbate. Look up some resources online (if you share a computer, use incognito mode.) Don't expect to have insane orgasms right away, it's going to take some practice. Take some time for yourself, explore your body, and find out what works for you.

undefined:
undefined

you sure it's bad for my health? I don't need a medical treatment cause I want to have it back in the future?
how do I do that? I don't want to do it all the time that's why I want to lower my sex drive?

Considering the only ones I can think of are actually taking medication that has "lower sex drive" as one of the potential side effects, yes, it is bad for your health. Also I doubt you have PGAD. You're just a regular young adut with natural urges, and there's nothing wrong with that.

undefined:
undefined

I know it's normal to have the urges but I don't know anything about going further than that, the only penis I seen is when I changed my nephew diapers, have I been curious how big it is on certain guys like idols I like and my crushes, I remember back in 9th grade one my friends told me which penis gives less pain and feels best, she even tell me how you tell even with their pants on but I don't remember that part,?the only time I had guys on top of me is when we were ground fighting, but I'm clueless about everything else heck I don't even know if I can have organism.?

Every woman is capable of having an orgasm. However many women don't, due to the lack of sexual education, the taboo that is Women's sexuality in a nutshell, and other factors such as mental or physical trauma.

(also this is by the by, but most 14 year old girls don't know what the heck they're talking about)

When I was 11, this website had a bunch of information on how sex and women's bodies worked. They've tried to get back to that, but of course they're focusing on what gets more views.

If you don't want to masturbate, then keep youself busy with other activities to get your mind off it. Diet does play a big role in hormonal imbalances, (like how your period feels different) so maybe work with that

undefined:
undefined

your saying that very women can have organism but why did my psychology professor in college taught that their are some girls that can't have organism, even if they try they just can't, well I don't now how and idk if it will cause a lot of pain, but I'll try to keep myself alittle more busy?

Psychology is a social science that studies the mind and human behavior. Gynecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive system and anatomy (The structure of the body, and organs, and how they work/what their intended purposes are.) A psychologist does not have the exact same credentials, background, or education as a gynecologist.

From a biological perspective, every healthy woman, that doesn't otherwise have a disorder, is capable of having an orgasm. Two of the reasons I posted up as to why many women don't or cant, are psychological (trauma and social stigma.) The third is simply due to inexperience.

Also speaking of biology, having an orgasm should not hurt. At all. If it did, no woman would ever want to go through the literal pain of intercource, the literal pain of pregnancy and the literal pain of childbirth. We would either die as a species, or, like ducks, men would inherently become rapists.

If you don't mind my asking, what is your opinion on sex?

You are 21, a virgin, and you don't masturbate!
I think if you took the time to explore your own body, you wouldn't be panicking.
The solution is at your very own finger tips.
Whether you can conquor the oppression of your mind from your parents is another matter...

undefined:
undefined

sex are more towards To have babies and develop a family, But also giving pleasure to the partner you love. I don't believe in sex if it's not for love

undefined:
undefined

it's looks down on in my religion to have sex before marriage and my parents looks very highly on that belief?

Can I just make one thing clear?

Sex is not the deciding factor of what kind of person you are. Your sex life does not define how good of a daughter you are. it does not define how good of a wife you will be to your future husband. And it does not define how good of a Christian you are. It's honestly what you make of it. If you want to wait to have until you consummate on your marriage bed, that's great. But do it because that's what YOU want to do, don't do it to live up to expectations of others.

You don't want to turn out like many women who do not enjoy sex, because between society, western education, or whatever religious expectations they were raised under, sex is considered a dirty, shameful thing. That a woman's body and vagina is as sacred as it is unclean. Or that sex is a matrimonious thing you must do to please your husband, with you getting no pleasure from it yourself. I mean, how fair is that?

Do not be scared of sex! Despite everything you hear and was probably brought up with, there's really nothing to be afraid of. I would recommend reading up more about the science of sex, how we go about choosing a mate, why certain things turn us on, etc.

I'm going to leave you with an article that helped me change my perspective on my sex life, and helped me really think about what I was really saving myself for, and why I was doing so in the first place. I should also point out that since then, I never used the word "virgin" from then on. This above all, your body is yours, and it doesn't belong to anyone else.

https://www.xojane.com/sex/true-love-waits-pledge

undefined:
undefined

maybe it would be alright if i dont wait until marriage, i was raised to wait until marriage. Every guy i meet or had sexual desires i never once ever thought on breaking the promise i made, but with my current boyfriend i have considered breaking it and part of me do want to break it with him, just i want to wait to see if we can last 2 years together. what do you think?

It's up to you; you can still wait until marriage if you want to. Based off of what I picked up from your posts, your relationship is still very new, and with him being in the military, the big concerns with having an LDR, especially if one or both members are in the military, has not yet surfaced for the two of you. I know you won't have sex with someone if the relationship ultimately went nowhere for the two of you, so I think it's a good idea to wait.

I think there's a big difference between sex (intimate contact with another person) and exploring the potential of your body for yourself. Knowing what you like is an important part of your relationship with other people. Sure you can explore together, but if you keep coming up against your own personal dislikes, you may not be able to move forward in your relationship as smoothly as you would like.

undefined:
undefined

I was not planning on having sex with him shorter after we are reunited. The tough part we are not allow to each other for his time in the military and not acceptting to make calls, they gotten stricter!!! We are on the way to the 2 months, and i wouldnt hear from him again until another 3 months! So if we do have sex than it be in another 3 years! I took what he told me to date other guys, i agreed with one guy in a date but I only thought of him. How do I through the next 2 years?

undefined:
undefined

undefined:
undefined

Do you have any videos or articles on how i can learn how to explore my body, because i just seen the different sex positions.?

I suggest you just have a nice hot shower, wrap up in your robe, lay on your bed, and just run your hands over your entire body, discover which parts you like to be touched, and others not so much, remeber to concentrate on the traditionally sexier areas like your lips, your breasts, your things, your ass Cheeks and maybe your little hole), and of course, your belly leading down to your mons and all around your pussy, then explore deeper...

undefined:
undefined

well i dont know if it counts, but while im taking a shower and washing my body, i sometimes imagine him touching me and kissing me, i get turn on the most when im touching my neck, lips, and private parts.?

that's a good place to start.

I also ran into a video on youtube (not age restriced) for anyone to start masturbating! also know that orgasming won't always happen the first time. more like the first couple times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClbmURYMFew

undefined:
undefined

okay thank you ill look at it

Reply to Thread