What do I do now?

Quick background info: This was the second time I hung out with the guy and the first time we did have sex.

So yesterday I was hanging out with this guy and things were getting pretty "hot and heavy". He asked me if I wanted to have sex and I said no not right now and so we continued to fool around. Then before I know it he has my pants and his pants pulled down and he's trying to put his penis inside of me. I asked him "what are you doing?" (even though I already knew) and while I don't exactly remember our exchange of words I had told him that he didnt ask for consent and he didn't even take time to put a condom on. He was still hard and said that he would have to go to the bathroom to take care of things otherwise he would eventually be in pain and at that point I just gave him a blowjob. Later on in the day however I told him I needed to talk to him and told him that what he did was not OK. He didn't ask for consent or even put a condom on (and yes he has condoms so not having one wasn't the issue). He apologized and after I went home I texted him about it to reiterate my point since it was still bothering me and he apologized for it again. Today I couldn't stop thinking about it though and it just bothers me. Another reason I think it bothers me is because of the judgement that girls tend to receive based on their number of sexual partners (but I could rant about that in a different post some other time). Anyways, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do next? How can I move past this and get over it?

I'm sorry this happened to you, it is not OK. If he forced himself on you and made you give him a blowjob then it could be considered rape. I'm not sure the technicalities but you could talk to someone that can help, either in school (if you attend) or planned parenthood, etc.?
If you are asking more in regards to this one guy, if you've lost your trust in him than it is your decision if you want to still hang out with him and allow him to regain that trust.?
It is not OK to demand sex just because one time or previous times led to sex. It is not OK to demand a blowjob cause he is turned on and hard and it will hurt (which btw is bullshit). He has a hand and can jack off and release his semen if it is that much of a burden. He participated willingly in making out and he is responsible for the effect that has on him. What you do with your body, what you put in it, and who you share that intimacy with should always be your decision and it is not mean to be coerced.?

If that is his belief that there is very little or no respect for you and he will not put your decision first. It isn't your fault if he is old enough to have sex, carry around condoms and deman blowjobs then he should take responsibility.?

my two cents (ok a few more than 2, but you get the idea)

Reply to Thread