Yes or No outfit survey

Ok, girls, some questions:
1. ?Do pick out what you will wear on a date by how much you think your outfit will turn you b/f on?
2. ?Describe the favorite outfit that turns your b/f on most.?
3. ?Why does it turn him on do you think?
4. ?Have you ever tried on outfits in front of your b/f to see if any of them make him hard?
5. ?If you know your b/f will be turned on by your outfit, does it turn you on that he's hard?

My answers:
1. ?Yes
2. ?My b/f loves me in a crop top, no bra, short skirt and boots.?
3. He loves to put his hand up my shirt.?
4. ?Yes. Once I had him sit on the bed with no clothes on. Seeing his cock get hard while I tried on outfits was hot.?
5. ?OMG, yes, knowing he has to get thru our date with a hard on is totally hot.?

1. ?Do pick out what you will wear on a date by how much you think your outfit will turn you b/f on?

There are other factors depending where we are going and who else we will see but turning him on is always a priority!

He loses it for bikini top and daisy dukes. But that isn't always possible! And short shorts, if I want to be touched, I know what works. But he likes any tight clothes pretty much.

I think he likes to see my body and likes the idea that I know he's looking at it and dress to encourage him looking at it, also I think he likes "showing me off."

4. ?Have you ever tried on outfits in front of your b/f to see if any of them make him hard?

I have changed clothes in front of him to get his opinion on what to wear to a party but it wasn't intended to make him hard. But it did make him hard, it actually was annoying because I was in a hurry lol.

5. ?If you know your b/f will be turned on by your outfit, does it turn you on that he's hard?

YES

Yes!
Mini dress with no panties, no bra, stockings and high heels
I think?all guys love that outfit :)
Yes
Ohhh yes
?

Yes
I have a purple dress that fits rather snug. That, and an abbreviated swimsuit.
He can see my body shape. and they look feminine.
Yes.
Most of the time.?

Reply to Thread