Am I a secret?

I've know and dated this guy off and on for the past 4 years. He wouldn't add me on social media, I would be blocked. We'd date for a couple months and then out of no where he would accuse me of cheating. That happened twice within the span of 2 years. The second time that it happened, he had unblocked me and I found out he had a girlfriend. I stopped talking to him completely.

Now, 2 years later, here we are again, back where we were. He's unblocked me, even willing to be my friend on facebook but everytime I tag him in a post, he removes the tag.?

Am I being paranoid or is he hiding me from his friends/family?

Sorry but this guy sounds like a twat. You deserve better

It's definetly not just paranoia on your part, this guy is playing you and its obvious he is hiding your relationship.

I've been in this situation before :( You're not paranoid you just need to get up and go. Leave this prick. If there is one thing I learned is that he is never going to change. There's always going to be a girl on the side. You need to do what is best for you, stick to your gut because it's not usually wrong.

Wow that's a dick move! I'd leave if I were you. Your time is valuable so don't waste it by letting him come back time and time again. You're not worth his time?
Best x

Reply to Thread