i don't know what to do, help!!!!!

In my class last semester, this guy who sat beside me, who was cute, would put his arm around my shoulders and sometimes give me a shoulder massage, kind of being touchy but i didn't mind it. I messaged him a few weeks ago and asked him if he was going to these events and he said no, but i tried to encourage him to go cause it would be fun. We were talking about which classes we have this semester, i was telling him that it would be no fun if he wasn't there, but he told me his parents are kind of strict but not too much. ?He's always near, my bestfriend is in the same math class as him so we're down the same hall and he acts all shy around me. But now ?everytime we see each other it's awkward but we still say hey and that to eachother in the hallway. I really like him and i want us to get closer, but i don't know what to do, any suggestions???

I have been through hell ever since my ex left me 6 months ago, All my efforts to get him back through 3 different spell casters ?failed until I met Dr purity, He help me bring my ex and the joy of my life back. What amazes me the most was that he did it in less than 5 days. Our love have been waxing stronger and stronger by each passing day. Please join me in thanking Dr Purity once again. I also advise those seeking to re unite with their ex or those who are scared of losing their partner to contact Dr Purity for final solution on (puritytemple{at}priest{dot}com). He is one of the few real spell casters out there as so many fake spell casters are taking advantage of peoples emotions.?

Reply to Thread