WHEN TWO ISNT BETTER THAN ONE

Disclaimer: Before you judge me, recognize that I wrote this post in search of guidance. I am fully aware of my actions and the consequences they might have. Regardless, these are my decisions in my life.

SO, to make a long story short... I have two exes. One that I dated two years ago for about a year and half, and we broke up because he was failing classes and needed to focus on school. Another that I most recently dated for about 9 months, and we broke up because we will be attending different universities in the fall and it was hard on both of us. I'm writing this post because recently I've been seeing both of them. (Yes, I KNOW!) I haven't been able to help myself and I'm afraid I'm getting myself into a really sticky situation, but I can't bring myself to choose between them. The first one was my very first love, and he has grown to be such an amazing man that wants nothing more than to provide for me and make me happy. But, the latter means so much to me and I'm not over him at all. He was my best friend and I don't wanna let him go. Please HELP!!

Theres always those cheesy quotes, like "Choose the second one because if you truly loved the first one then you wouldn't have fallen for them..." (which would involve thinking about which you got back with again first)

OR

The quote that goes like "If you truly felt a future with one you wouldn't fall for another, so neither are for you."

So, maybe put some thought into these. Both of them. As cheesy as they are, they do have the possibility to hold some truth. I don't know exactly how you're feeling, so that part is up to you to figure out.

But at the same time, I see where you're coming from. They both sound great. Both probably fulfill different beautiful parts of the boyfriend checklist. But at the end of the day, you do have to choose one. Think about this decision long and hard. If you were in one of their places, how would you feel knowing that there was a bit of a competition for who wins the heart of the beholder? Probably not too good, knowing that you're not their 1st priority. Think about that.

I wish you luck, treat these guys the way they deserve to be treated, and please don't act like this is an episode from the bachelorette:)

?

Reply to Thread