Some ideas please

Hi,

I have been dating my boyfriend since last year. We have had a lot of ups and downs in our relationship. He has some ego problems which creates issues between us. But at the end of the day we both love each other like mad. We just can't live without each other. We mostly have silly fights and we patch up at the end of the day. But I do not want to continue this way. I want him in my life forever.

Our first anniversary is coming up and I am thinking of planning something special for us. We have always discussed about going on a tour somewhere, but due to various reasons it never worked.I was thinking it would be great if we could go to some nice romantic place where we could spend some quality time with each other.I have heard him say that he loves cruising, so I am planning a cruise trip. I have found a cruise to the Islands of New England. It is a small ship cruise and covers most of the places in New England.

But I am not sure if this is a good idea. Would he like my surprise? How about the place I have chosen, is it a good one? Will we have fun there? What else could I do to make him happy? Some ideas please. I am pretty nervous about it, so please help me out. Thanks.

Reply to Thread