Why is he so disgusting?! It upsets me so much

so my ex got me pregnant which was never supposed to happen because I'm on the pill and have endometriosis, and when I found out I was so shocked. And honestly was conflicted about an abortion I decided it was the best choice and my ex was supportive of that he actually told me "I can't wait for them to suck them out of you" and "get rid of the aliens" (ended up finding out I was having twins) I wanted to vomit everywhere. I was so disgusted and hurt. This was such a hard descion to make and he was ruining me, he called me names, tried dumping me, made it so I couldn't see him, he told me he hated pregnant me because I was hormonal and emotional. So my friend decided to take me on vacation FOR FREE and get away from it, we were broken up and I needed a break. Well, he tried getting me back and by the third day I caved and he thought I was getting an abortion the next day (I pushed it back a week because he mentally fucked me up so bad). For the next day to tell me "we should take it easy still" I told him to fuck off and leave me alone please and he said "okay" don't get why he begs for me back to do that. Then he finds out I go on vacation starts threatening me and telling me he wants his money back (the money is being used for an abortion) and I explained to him my dad gave me money and she took me for free I proved it. He then told me "your right 500 dollars is nothing to get rid of you and two kids" I never replied I'm so sick

Thats horrible! You do not need to be around someone like that, dont let him get to you. Just see it as a lesson learnt and stay away!! You deserve better and you WILL find better!

If he is this bad as a boyfriend, stop and think of what kind of a husband and father he Will be, there is worst things than being a single mother or being without a man.

If he is this bad as a boyfriend, stop and think of what kind of a husband and father he Will be, there is worst things than being a single mother or being without a man.

Sorry I don't feel qualified to tell you what to do about the babies but fuck that guy.? You don't want that kind of person in your life and in the long run you will be better off cutting all ties with him.

I honestly felt sick after reading his comments, I honestly can't even begin to imagine how its made you feel. Firstly, you need this guy out of your life for good. Block him, end it completely. He is a horrible, pathetic waste of space and trust me, it will just get worse with time. If he starts making threats again you can always contact the police. Second, think about whether you actually want the abortion, at the end of the day, this is your body and your choice. It doesn't matter whether he wants them or not, he is a sick human being. I am no advocate for abortion and am not pro-choice either but just think about whether its YOU who wants the abortion. But please please pease get rid of him. It will get better, don't cave into him again, he is a piece of shit honestly. You can always message me if you need to talk :)

Reply to Thread