i want my ex back.. but he's engaged

Me and my ex broke up about 6 months ago. He started dating a new girl maybe a week after. They moved in together after a month and are now freaking engaged. I want him back. I broke up with him, it was just a low point in my life and I took it out on him. I just have no idea how to get him back. We were together over 2 years and he's my high school sweetheart. He's perfect for me, we get along and have a ton in common. I really broke his heart when I broke up with him. I can't stand to see them get married without him knowing how I feel.. at least I can say I tried. Please don't lecture me about how it's wrong to try to break them up. I'm going to at least give it a shot. My question is, how do I go about getting him back or letting him know how I feel? I really just need to be alone with him. :/ I'm still in love with him. I just feel he's rushing into this and making a mistake. :/

I don't think it really isn't a good idea. The girl could be with him 24/7..that could start a major fight between you and her..you wouldn't want that..if he moved on that quickly after you broke up with him then he didn't really care that much for you. but if you need him to know how you feel about him send him a text or call him asking him if you guys can get lunch or something together and sit down and talk and let him know how you feel. If he's engaged he'll probably not do it or have her tag along..you never know what he possibilities are or what kind of trouble it would cause..i know if my man's ex did that i would follow along and not let anything happen. but its your choice..just make sure this is really what you want to do and think about it first before making a move and following what you want to do. good luck!!

I know it's not the morally right thing to do but you should do it now before he gets married and it's too late. Just text him and invite him to your house or to go for coffee or something like that and just tell him that you were going through a hard time when you dumped him, that it was a huge mistake and that you couldn't see him get married without him knowing how you feel. 

If you plan on telling him how you feel, I think you should: 
     1.  Plan on keeping it short, like under five minutes. 
     2.  Prepare for him to turn you down.

Most guys in this situation would probably say no to you right off the bat, so you might want to crawl off and preserve whatever dignity you have left.  However, if there is something special between the two of you, he'll probably think about what you said for days or weeks after you tell him and maybe you'll get want you want.  

I think you should tell him.

Sometimes people look like they are rushing into a relationship and making a mistake but me and my bf moved in after 3 months of knowing each other (made the decision after a month and a half of knowing each other) and we have been together for three years now.

But he could be rushing in for whatever reason.

Whether you think he's making a mistake or not. That's not the issue. Don't mention that. Just tell him how you feel and let him make his own decision.

Because of my Ex who left me and stop picking my calls he said he dont trust me anymore, I tried to convince him but he did not believe me until we had a fight and broke up for 6 months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him I tried everything possible to get him back but non worked for me, until i was directed to Dr Ukpaka by my Mum i contacted him for help he cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after after ?a week begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Great Ukpaka still exist, If anyone here needs some help with all sincerity, contact (greatukpakaspelltemple1990@gmail.com) indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again, I can never stop talking about you sir contact Dr Ukpaka the great spell caster on his email address:(greatukpakaspelltemple1990@gmail.com)

My joy and happiness has been so much so I just want to testify for what SOLUTIONSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM has done for me . All hope was gone; I didn't believe when a friend told me SOLUTIONSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM can help me get my love back and he really did.I just want to thank him so much for helping me in my situation.he is a great spell caster. I believe he can help anybody with relationship problems . You can contact him with this email ( SOLUTIONSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM )

After 9 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 kids, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a love doctors called DR. Goko who help people with their relationship and marriage problem she introduce me to these doctor who really help me when I contacted him, he get back my husband in 48 hours so he started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this love doctor in relationship or marriag problem you find difficult to resolve and he will put a lasting solution to it. Here is his email address,(dr.gokosspiritualcaster@gmail.com you can call him and whatsapp him on +2348056398964 Good luck to you all

Reply to Thread