Is mutual break up really possible?

Things with my significant other hasn't been going the right way recently. We're always not seeing eye to eye and it's getting frustrating. I think the only good thing about us now is that we both acknowledge that it's not absolutely working out right now. We're both considering our options right now and breaking up is definitely part of the choices.

So I'm wondering now if this mutual break up thing is possible. Do we just jump to the thought and just agree? Does someone initiate the talk and we would eventually decide to break up? I'm really at the point of not wanting to let her go but I know I do too. I don't know what happens to us now. She was once the girl who immediately got my attention at that foreign date live event. Now, she's the girl who I love but infuriates me at the same time. Regardless, I guess, she would still be special to me.

"Foreign date live event" hi HoneyLuv!!

agreeing on breaking up is definitely a sign of healthy realtionship. it simply means you both respect yourselves enough to walk away from one another when necessary. if everything goes smoothly, you will both remain good friends. good luckkk

Jamie any thread where I reply and say hi to HoneyLuv, it's spam, it is a fake person with fake problems. And if I haven't replied you can spot it yourself, just look for any reference to "foreign date tours" "live dating events" or anything like that, or especially look for the actual name of what they are trying to sell (I guess), "A Foreign Affair" also known as "LoveMe". It's the same guy using different names, for a while he slipped up and kept posting as HoneyLuv although he described his identity differently every time, like one time he's a Colombian woman the next time he's an American man then next time he's a Filipino woman. I guess he gets paid to do it and I don't mind somebody trying to get money but it drowns out the few real posts people make here which sucks.

Reply to Thread