I need help

I dated a guy for 2.5 years and he ended up dumping me because I wouldn't give him a blowjob. ?Then he said he felt lost ?and he wanted the things that I have him so he hung out with two girls, one that they agreed to be friends that kissed. ?The other one he made out with, felt up, ate out, and stuff and she hand him a hand job. ? He said that he wanted all of that from me but then he hit pictures from her like underwear pictures and ones of her boobs and he sent her ones of his hard dick but was covered but his underwear' and they have sext. ? I love him so much and I can't loose him but I don't know what to do because I keep getting hurt. ?I ask when the last time he jacked off to her was and he said it was that morning. ? I can't loose him and he's telling me that I'm pushing him away and that why he's doing all of this. He says he still want me and doesn't want to loose me and asks me for things like pictures and talk about things. ? ?I don't know what to do. ?I really need help...

Honestly, he seems like he may just be stringing you along. Like he wants the qualities you have without the commitment. If you two are not on the same page, as far as what you want from one another, than you're ultimately going to keep getting hurt over the fact that he will continue to see other girls. If you want him to be serious, give him an ultimatum. If he's not willing to focus solely on you, than you need to go your own way and find someone willing to be happy with one girl.

Lovesick I think it's way past time to give up on this, I know it's easy for me to say and I'm not there, I am sure you have reasons for wanting it to work but, 2.5 years and he's treating you like this??

The minimum I would consider would be an ultimatum like she said. But I doubt that would work, if he felt the same way about you that you do about him, he wouldn't be doing this. He'd want to be with you not with them. So I guess I'd say, I would either break up, or I'd give a very clear ultimatum and then you'll probably end up breaking up anyway.

If you do break up, I want to be clear it's not a negotiating tactic to make him realize his mistakes, if you break up you break up. He's had way more time than he needs to figure this out. To break up: meet him in a public place where you can leave separately, tell him you don't think it's working, don't get more detailed than that just it's not working, you want to break up, you hope one day you can be friends and that's it. If you start listing things he did wrong that won't sound serious it will sound like you're just trying to get his attention, he will promise to do better and you will be in the same situation. Most likely he will ask for reasons but that's just so he can argue with you or check items off a checklist so you chill, there is no reason to give him reasons beyond it's not working, if he doesn't know why, then THAT is the reason itself.

I'm sorry if it's not what you want to hear but that's my opinion!! I hope it works out for the best, good luck!!

Reply to Thread