Telling my kids I found new love...

Being divorced for over 10 years, I've decided to join A Foreign Affair's singles tour events in Ukraine. I met a beautiful woman named Natalya in the city of Nikolaev. She has a 5 year old son who is just as lovely and sweet as her. During my stay, we have bonded and got to know each other. I know, falling in love seems impossible for just 1 week but... the more I got to know Natalya, the more I wanted to be with her. On the day before I left, we've had dinner with her son. We got to talk more and decided to keep in touch. We've exchanged letters through AFA. 4 months since the tour, I've decided that I want her indefinitely. I know she feels the same way, so... I've decided to book a flight to Ukraine for next month and propose to her. I plan to bring her to California and introduce her and her son to my children.?I want my children to accept her and her son, I want us to become a family. I am uncertain how my children will react. I need advice on how I should go on about this. I know that there's a possibility that they won't agree to it. I want to try and make everything work out. I am really happy with Natalya and I want my children to be happy too.

How old are you children? If f I had ONE advice to give you, that would be to be honest. Be COMPLETELY honest about how you are feeling and tell your kids exactly what you told us here.

Also, remember (no matter how they react), that you deserve to be happy too. At the end of the day, you still have a life to live for yourself and I don't think it's wrong for you to propose to this new woman; especiallly, if you two love each other. As far as how your kids feel, you're right... They might not agree to it, but they're not the ones getting married or the ones who have to live alone. I know some people may say it's selfish of you to not think of your kids but I think that parents deserve to be happy too. That's why when my parents got divorced, as sad as it was, I was glad that they were both able to split up and find their own happiness (because they no longer could be happy together). Everyone deserves to be happy and I think if they see how this new woman treats you and how she makes you happy then they'll come around. Hopefully this helped a little! Best of luck and please keep us updated!

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d@yahoocom, he has the spiritual charm to make both your children and her children love each other and live together as one family. Trust me

Reply to Thread