We rushed things and I have a lot of regret

Basically me and my boyfriend have been moving really fast. We talked for a month before agreeing to date, and he is my first relationship so I wanted to take it slow. Unfortunately, I am not his first girlfriend so he wanted more than I can handle, but I really like him and I don't want to end it. We went to a park to "hang out" and one thing led to another, and soon we were making out. He kept saying "aren't you gonna touch it" and he kept bringing my hand to his underwear and I didn't know what to say so I just said I don't know. He asked me for a handjob a couple of times and I didn't want to make him not like me so I started to do it, and then he asked me for a blowjob and I was really uncomfortable because I've never given one before and we were in a park!! ?I gave him one and he thought I wanted to do it so it was consensual but I feel really really horrible and he knows now I didn't want to do it and he says he feels bad too. Should I break up with him?? I'm worried this will continue.?

You don't necessarily have to break up with him, but I would be concerned about him doing it again. If you're really uncomfortable you should say something about it. Don't do something you're uncomfortable with because you're afraid he won't like you anymore. A genuinely nice guy will still like you and better yet, respect your wishes and cares about your comfort, and will direct the attention someplace else.

If you're in a situation where he wants you to do something you don't want to, say "I don't want to do this." if he asks why, say "I don't feel comfortable doing it, I don't have to do it, and I don't want to." if he asks why to that (red flag) say "I already told you why, and I don't have to explain myself." If he continues to try and coax you into it, leave. Say "I want to go home," and, hopefully he'll be enough of a gentleman to take you straight home. If not, or you're afraid he won't, call your mom or someone you trust (preferably an adult) to pick you up.

It sounds to me like what he wants and is ready for is way different than what you want or what you are ready for. You can try to tell him, you are new at this you want to go slow and let things happen naturally, he MIGHT understand that and agree but, he might either get mad or passive aggressive, or he might think he understands but then wait like, 3 days and try again. How clear were you about being reluctant? If it was mostly in your head, he might not have realized he was pushing too fast, but if you said it to him, then I think he's kind of a jerk for trying to rush things. JMO good luck!!

you need to move on. he is just going to want to keep doing it and then he is going to want to go even farther and expect you to want to have sex. i would end it as soon as possible. if you dont want to end it than you need to tell him straight up how you feel and that you are not comfortable doing those things right now. im sorry you can tell when someone feels uncomfortable and doesnt want to do something, and he probably just is going to think you wont say no to him!
you need to stand your ground.?

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d@yahoocom, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me

Reply to Thread