how to get closer to my crush ?

hi!??
so, i've had a crush on this guy? for a few months now, and i'd like to get closer to him. I started talking to him yesterday on snapchat and i've seen him this morning but i was too nervous to say hi (i'm pretty shy)
i don't have any occasions to talk to him at school since he's a senior and he's almost always with his friends and im a freshman, so we don't see each other a lot
i just wanted to know if you had any tips on how to become friends with him, and maybe make him understand that i like him ?
thanks! xx

?

Senior and freshman can be a big gap in high school just as far as socially. First of all do you know if he's single? You could really step in it if all the seniors know he's dating a popular girl!! Do you have any mutual friends like, your friend's big sister is friends with his big sister (or something)? Ideally you would first of all know whether or not he's single, second, get a friend to mention you to him in a flattering way and or tell him that you were asking about him, something like that.

But if you don't have any mutual friends, I think you're going to need to stalk him lol. I don't really mean stalk I just mean, you will need to "just happen to be around" a lot and try to catch his eye and smile at him, and if there's an opportunity, maybe ask him a question about a class or a teacher or his opinion about colleges or whatever, and see where it goes from there! Good luck!

I think becoming friends with the dude is through with mututal friends, just when you see him at school just start with a smile and wave

hi, thank you for your all your advice !
actually i do have some mutual friends with him, like my best friend's big brother is friends with him. also, i know he's single.
so i've been talking to him for a few days, but i noticed that he's cold and he's not very talkative with me, idk ? i ask him some questions to get to know him and he just doesn't answer sometimes event though he's active.
i don't know what to do right now, do you think it would be a good idea if i just told him i liked him ??
thanks

undefined:
undefined

No dont tell him that you like him!!!!?
​When your trying to talk to your crush, you dont go in to ask him questions! Thats actually kinda weird. Do you do that when your making friends with other people??
​Treat him on trying to make friends with him on how you make friends with other people not as a crush.?

Reply to Thread