My heart is broken

My boyfriend just slept with another girl. He said he still love me and begged me to forgive him. Should I forgive him?

HEY VIVIAN, FIRST OF ALL, DON'T WORRY BC WE ALL GO THROUGH BREAKUPS AND IT AIN'T NICE. WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR ISSUE, IT'S ON YOU GIRL. SOME PEOPLE WOULD FORGIVE AND OFFER A SECOND CHANCE... I PERSONALLY WOULDN'T BC ONCE HE CHEATED ON YOU, TRUST AND RESPECT IS BROKEN AND IT'S CRAZY HARD TO GET THOSE BACK ONCE THEY'RE BROKEN... DEPENDS ON YOU WHETHER YOU LOVE HIM ENOUGH TO GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE OR MOVE ON AND GO GET SOMEONE ELSE WHO TRULY DESERVES YOU AND RESPECTS YOU. ANYTHING ELSE, I'M HERE TO HELP YOU :)

Hi, Vivan,
I don't think you should forgive him. He doesnt love you, otherwise he wouldnt have slept with that girl. You can do so much better than him, I personally think that if you were to get back with him again, your trust in him would be completely gone, in a relationship the most important thing is trust. Otherwise there is no real relationship.?
I hoped this helped.?
-C

Hey?Vivan, I don't think you should forget him after what he has done to you despite claiming that he loves you the bottom of his heart. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Sure you must be thinking to give him another chance but just think twice or maybe thrice, whether he deserves your love.?​At some point, you have to pick yourself up and face reality. Don't be dishearten and do the right thing.?

Reply to Thread