age difference survey

what is the largest age difference between you and someone you've dated??

how did you know them?

how old were you at the time it began??

how old were they at the time it began?

how long did it last??

did the age difference contribute to the relationship beginning? care to elaborate at all??

do you think the age difference lead to the relationship ending? care to elaborate at all??

do you regret it??

any other comments??

what is the largest age difference between you and someone you've messed around with??

how did you know them?

how old were you at the time it began??

how old were they at the time it began?

how long did it last??

what did you do with them? (like bj, hj, sex, breast fondling, etc.)

did the age difference contribute to the relationship beginning? care to elaborate at all??

do you think the age difference lead to the relationship ending? care to elaborate at all??

do you regret it??

any other comments??

age:?22what is the largest age difference between you and someone you've dated?? 6 yearshow did you know them??traininghow old were you at the time it began???19how old were they at the time it began??25how long did it last???until the end of our training, so about 6-7 monthsdid the age difference contribute to the relationship beginning? care to elaborate at all???nope.do you think the age difference lead to the relationship ending? care to elaborate at all???yes and no. Me being as young and inexperienced as I was there was still some things I had to learn, and some things I should have maybe held my tongue over. But that wasn't what led to the relationship endingdo you regret it???dating someone that much older than me? no?any other comments???despite the age difference we, for the most part, wore the same mentality and views when it came to things.what is the largest age difference between you and someone you've messed around with?? ehhh should I count this one? what the hell, 11 years, at least?how did you know them??on an online forum I was a part of for many yearshow old were you at the time it began???18how old were they at the time it began??31? he was in his early thirties at the time, that's as much as I rememberhow long did it last???like not even a monthwhat did you do with them? (like bj, hj, sex, breast fondling, etc.)?it was cybering and I don't even rememberdid the age difference contribute to the relationship beginning? care to elaborate at all???nopedo you think the age difference lead to the relationship ending? care to elaborate at all???nopedo you regret it???all was well until I found out he was (also online) dating one of our?good friends. She was cool about it, but I wish that was something he told me. not exactly something I regret, but considering how much I even remember goes to show how much I actually valued it.any other comments???

age: 21what is the largest age difference between you and someone you've dated?? 3 years younger
how did you know them? He's close friends with one my best guy friend that we have a sibling relationship
how old were you at the time it began?? 20 how old were they at the time it began? 18 how long did it last???Still dating him though just been over a month
did the age difference contribute to the relationship beginning? care to elaborate at all?? No
do you think the age difference lead to the relationship ending? care to elaborate at all??no
do I regret it? No
any comments? Even though the age difference we understand each other and makes me really happy, we are different but the same at the same time, he protects me and helps me when he can or possible to, I think age difference doesn't makes much of
a difference when your dating because it's all about how well you guys get along and understand each other, but as well both side working together?

what is the largest age difference between you and someone you've dated?? Seven years
how did you know them? He is my suitemate's cousin, I met him when he was visiting her and we were all hanging out
how old were you at the time it began?? 19
how old were they at the time it began? 26
how long did it last?? 6 weeks
did the age difference contribute to the relationship beginning? care to elaborate at all?? I guess so. I was annoyed at the time with some other guys who were my age and I thought his maturity and politeness was refreshing. I wasn't thinking "I want to date an older guy" consciously but I guess I liked some traits that were related to his age.
do you think the age difference lead to the relationship ending? care to elaborate at all?? Absolutely 100% it did. It was me not him. He was very sweet to me. We fooled around a lot but I wouldn't have sex because I kept having irrational thoughts that he was taking advantage of me due to age difference. Then I felt guilty because, he wasn't doing anything wrong. After a while he made some grumpy remarks about it and I got mad. I said "we need to talk" wasn't planning to break up but he thought I was, so it escalated and I did end up breaking up with him.
do you regret it?? No, I don't regret dating him, it was a different experience and every experience can help. My current boyfriend in two years older than me and has a job so I end up around professional people a lot while I am still in college, and it's less scary than it would have been before I dated the other guy. I also don't regret the break-up it was for the best for both of us. I saw him last week, he is doing fine!
any other comments?? As long as you want the same things in life and he treats you well I really don't think this should matter.

?what is the largest age difference between you and someone you've messed around with?? ?
I danced with a guy and he got a little handsy and we briefly made out. But that is all, I wouldn't give him my number, he gave me his but I didn't call him. My girlfriend told me later that she had talked with him and he was 42 years old (I was 18).
how did you know them? ?Met at a club, didn't really know him, didn't see him again.
how old were you at the time it began?? 18
how old were they at the time it began? ?42
how long did it last?? Half an hour lol
what did you do with them? (like bj, hj, sex, breast fondling, etc.) ?We slow danced while he held me against him and had one hand on my butt the other on my back. We made out and he touched my neck and shoulder, and ran his fingers through my hair. That is all.
did the age difference contribute to the relationship beginning? care to elaborate at all?? ?I don't know? He asked me to dance I danced. He was kind of cute, I knew there was an age difference but didn't realize how big it was. We didn't really do anything anyway.
do you think the age difference lead to the relationship ending? care to elaborate at all?? ?No it was just a random club situation that I didn't want to go any further with, age was not the reason, I didn't know his age until later.
do you regret it?? ?I probably would have if I had gone home with him!! But we really didn't do anything so, no. I did get made fun of over it a little lol.
any other comments?? ?I think that covers it cx

Reply to Thread