Maybe its love, maybe its infutation

So hey!
​A month ago i had a thing with a guy, we talked for serveral months before I cut off ties with him. It was online we talked everyday for a majority of this year up until last month. We live in different countries, so timezone was an issue. Regardless,?we were great friends and spoke about everything. We flirted a bunch but at the end of the day we were just friends, because we understood that neither of us could do long distance. It's just too hard and because we thought that we were too young to know if it's worth pursueing, or worth the time and pressure. There was a time were he didn't speak to me for a month, then I hit him up saying "hey". He replied back almost instantenously (keeping the timezone in mind LOL). I just found it funny how he waited for me to text him first (after he left me on read for a month) to contiue our communication. Am i Crazy?, overreacting? Anyways we started talking back to normal like everyday, flirting, laughing non-stop. And then late July he stopped talking to me for almost two weeks, left me on read. I had no problem cutting communication off with him, and so i blocked him on insta. Funny enough as soon as i did that the guy was all?like "hey" up in my DM's. Seriously? after i block you from my instagram? anyways i told him i'm not dumb and was just really nasty to him. He then said "forget i ever said anything". i left him on read. Moments later i felt bad and sent him a massive paragrpah about how I'm so sorry and that i genuiely feel bad, partially because it was his birthday and i just felt so guilty. But i told him there's no point in talking anymore and told him to have a good life. I don't follow him on any social platforms but he still follows me. It's like i can't escape him. I lowkey have feelings for him. He made me feel so special and we had a good thing going on. He was such a sweet, funny and caring guy, but idk. Maybe he's just a player. I wish i could make him unfollow me on my social media's because i know he see's everything i post. I don't want to be reminded of him. I still care for him and stuff but idk.?I can't get rid of our good memories of when we talked. I considered maybe texting him again. But i don't want him doing the same thing AGIAN, you know, just leaving me hanging there. When we talked he told me how if he could would we would be an item in real life and that he was catching feelings for me. I miss talking to him but maybe his no good for me and? I have to come to terms with that. Anyways moral of the story is should i talk to him again because i miss him or just let things be? ? Maybe its love, maybe its infutation. I'm so lost.

My honest opinion would be to just let things go. You guys live in different countries and it would be?extremely?hard to make things work! Even living a few hours or in different states is already hard for people in relationships. Plus, you never know what he could be doing outside of talking to you on the internet. What I mean is, he could be talking and flirting with you, but then he could be hooking up with other girls or talking to other girls too. You'll never know because you aren't there to see him.?

At this point, I don't think it's love. Love isn't like this. It's also not infatuation though. I think you sincerely have feelings for him and that's not something you should be ashamed of. At the same time, you should also realize that it's just not meant to be. Sometimes some people come into your life to teach you a lesson or to help you gain experience. Take this as a learning experience. The best way to get over him is to push yourself to go out and meet new people. I promise you, you will find someone who will make you feel special again. Even more so than this guy did. Good luck <3

thank you so much! And your absolutely right. :) <3

Reply to Thread