Boy, help!!!!highschooler football player vs. private school homeschooler

umm..... I go to a small christan school, about five years ago when I was in 2nd grade there was a boy named Henry. He now goes to high school, plays football, and shows cows (15). I am a shy,sweet,homeschooled girl who also shows cows, at the fair I was showing my cow... and he was there I said hi, blah blah blah, and than we had a cattle auction he was looking at me while I was looking away. Idk what to do??? He is very very hot, but I'm scared since he is high school and plays football I'm not the only girl who likes him.
Helllp

DO you have any way of contacting him? You can try talking with him and see if that leads to anything.?

undefined:
undefined

ya he has instagram but I'm not allowed on it. Ik his sister ?

undefined:
undefined

ooo at state fair I will see him

Does the sister like you? Is she nice or mean? If she's nice and she likes you, you can ask her about him in innocent ways, she will "get it" very soon and start teasing him about how you like him which, if he likes you, will probably cause him to say something to you and you can always claim it's a misunderstanding if you get embarrassed. I have been in the sister's situation three or four times and my brother is a doofus so, it probably won't be her first time either. Good luck!!

undefined:
undefined

yes we only say hi to each other but I mean she is really sweet and so is he, his sister got run over by a cow and he was crying,?

You guys have all kinds of cow related experiences lol. Cows are cute. Well if you see her and he's not there, ask how he is and what he's up to, you won't have to do it more than a couple times before she will say something to him!!! Probably !!!

Reply to Thread