should i end things

i have been dating this boy for about three months, and so far everything is perfect. i haven't really been able to hang out with him much, as it is summer, but we facetime almost every night. he really likes me, in fact he has told me he loves me a lot and doesn't know what he would do without me. i really like him, and sometimes when i'm in his arms or when i'm with him and look into his eyes and he looks back at me like i'm the most beautiful girl in the world, i think its love. however, sometimes immnot so sure and i wonder if i'm missing out on anything. at the rate things are going, i think i'm going to date him for the rest of highschool ( in going into junior year in the fall) and i'm scared that i'll miss out on some highschool experiences i would be getting if i'm single, or missing out on the oppurtinuty to get to date other boys. should i stay with the guys i really like (especially bc he really likes me and i don't want to upset him) or should i end it in order to get the most out of the second half of highschool?

If you are having these thoughts, it isn't love. It's lust. If you are having these thoughts, maybe you should end it, and experience high school as a single gurl for awhile. Maybe someone else will come along that won't make you question whether or not you want to be with him. High school is the time to break hearts, and have your heart broken, amongst many other things.

Reply to Thread