Friend with benefits

hey I've been having sex with my ex boyfriend who I've been friends with since we were kids. He has a gf but said he had feelings for me. We were texting almost everyday. He would text first and if I didn't respond the day before he would keep following up. I told him last week that I started seeing someone. Now I didn't but I said I was because I felt guilty for him cheating on his gf and I was starting to have feelings for him. His response was well he's a lucky guy and was I happy with him? Now I haven't heard from him in a week but I refuse to text him. My question is do you think he's annoyed I have a bf? Doesn't care? I can't tell. He also has depression issues so I'm a little worried. A few weeks ago when I told him i couldn't hangout he had a meltdown and was crying in front if me. He said he didn't wanna leave his gf but he has strong feelings for me. So, I don't know how he's reacting to my saying I'm now taken (feel bad for lying but if he can't leave his gf I had to move on)?

Idk if you're still reading this thread, but your best bet is to talk simply as friends. Since you're worried about him and his well being, follow up and make sure he is ok. Im sure he is annoyed that you have a man in your life, but he isnt allowed to do anyting about it since he has a girlfriend! You should never have flirted or anything since you know he has a gf, but you should remain friends and ensure he is ok. Never let it go any further unless they break up.

Reply to Thread