Just Friends?

I have this guy friend that I have became very close with over the past few years. I used to have a crush on him but then we became just friends. He'd flirt with me and I'd flirt back. He'd brush my hair out of my face or fix my hat. We joke around a lot but we never are serious. He started talking to this new girl and began to develop feelings for her. Although while this was happening, the flirting became more frequent. He would hide my stuff, tease me, and he told me he thought I was attractive. He acts like he wants to take care of me and be there for me, like if I'm in pain he wants to fix it. If I need help he's there for me. If I need someone to talk to and comfort me, even if it's not all sunshine and rainbows, he's there for me. So his parents won't let him talk to this girls anymore and today I texted him upset and he just comforted me and took care of me. He always wants to buy stuff for me. We have to work together and occasionally we argue. Occasionally he makes me so mad I can't see straight. But I don't know if I should crush on him again like I did a few years ago, or I should just leave it. From what I've said, does anyone think he likes me? Or is it all inside my head? If he did like me and I got a moment alone with him, should I make the first move? Please help and I'm sorry this was so long. Thank you?

Reply to Thread