what kind of pets does everyone have?

Hey everyone :) i only have glo fish right now but i use to have two cats before i got an allergy to them . When i lived at home with my parents we had 2 dogs and 2 pigs....until we got the ham from it :/ (too much? Lol) i miss having animals around lol

jpaper:Hey everyone :) i only have glo fish right now but i use to have two cats before i got an allergy to them . When i lived at home with my parents we had 2 dogs and 2 pigs....until we got the ham from it :/ (too much? Lol) i miss having animals around lol 

noooooooooooooooo .......you didnt.......did you? D:

Yeeahh haha i couldnt eat any of it though cuz it grossed me out :p

we have dogs and cats, i used to have a bearded dragon but not anymore and i havent eaten any of my pets

jpaper:Yeeahh haha i couldnt eat any of it though cuz it grossed me out :p 

omg id never talk to the person who made them into ham ever again D:

Phoebe:we have dogs and cats, i used to have a bearded dragon but not anymore and i havent eaten any of my pets 

haha im really glad :)

mandakim:

Phoebe:we have dogs and cats, i used to have a bearded dragon but not anymore and i havent eaten any of my pets 

haha im really glad :) 

im glad youre glad

I have 2 bearded dragons but they are so lazy and have to be hand fed, a cat that is so adorable, 2 guinea pigs (boy and girl) and the male is desexed - poor guy, gold fish, stick insects - 12 of them!!!

and of course  MY BF.. hehehehe. He doesnt need to much attention. Just a lot of.. yay, you guessed right!! hahahaha

I have 2 dogs (a german shephard and an australian shephard), like 11 cats but they all belong to my little sister and they all live outside (I have a strong hatred for cats), 10 chickens (i love my chickies!), and 14 horses. Only one of them are mine. Her name is Shy-Girl and she is 16hh tall (thats about 5foot 11 at her whithers), jet black, and she's my baby girl.
Im not so sure that my BF applies as a pet but he sure does act like an animal sometimes lmao!

I have a black and white chihuahua names Luna :) she's a year and a half old

I have 2 cocker spaniels :3 Max and Meg. Best dogs I've had and thats out a lot. (Had tons of labs and pointers before)
1 Cat who might as well not live here. He's passive aggressive.
And about 6 ferrets :D Used to have 2 bearded dragons but we moved and couldnt keep them anymore.

I have four tortoises, tropical fish tank and an american pitbull cross.

Two cats: Fluffy& Bailey 
two chihuahuas: Taz & Mugwhy short haired and long haired in that order 
bearded dragon: Kronos :D he's my baby 
and two gold fish: Garfunkel and Horton

I have two cats, Starling and Lecter (bonus points if you know where their names come from) and they're my babies! Not literally or anything. They're both moggies. And we also have a dog, Spark. My cats aren't keen on him. I used to have fish...but they ended up upside down in the tank...I thought they were trying to do backflips because I was young, but....no.

I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. Our two dogs are a King Charles Spaniel and a Lab/ Basset hound mix. And for our cats we have a Calico, a Bengal Tabby and a Ragdoll purebred.

Just got 2 winter white dwarf hamsters yesterday! ^_^ 

3 Toy Fox Terriers and 2 cats one of them is Calico and idk about my other one.

we have 2 dogs and 2 horses :)

I have a dog and 2 bunnies

I have 1 pitbull, 2 cockatiels, and 1 dsh cat. :)

I have two cats =^.^= and I love them so much!!!! 

I have four cats (soon to be five) and five guinea pigs. My family really likes animals XD

I have 2 dogs and 1 cat, but that mouse "Darla"  looks cute.
It makes me want to go and get one but unfortunately my cat would devour it.  😢

Awww Darla is totally adorable :)
I think I'm having an overload of cute right now. I can't stop going "AWWWWW" lol

I have a hen and 2 eggs that soon will be chickens! lol jk. I have a dog and a cat, you can see the dog in my avatar pic :) pretty cute, huh?

NocturnalMistress:New baby, Darla:

Darla is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! :D I join Amanda in the AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWs

NocturnalMistress:Thanks!
She's bigger than that now (just a little). It's so weird how fast they grow! 

How do you know when a mouse is male or female? is it the same as a dog that you only need to check out between their legs lol because with cats it's a little different 

NocturnalMistress:Well, I hate to be blunt but male hamsters have big balls, LOL! It sounds bad but it is completely true. My brother, when we were growing up, used to have a male.  

lol I got it! :p I've never had a hamster but I'd love to have one! yours is pretty cuuuteeeee!! :D

Hope this works, thank you NocturnalMIstress for the help :D

NocturnalMistress:Very cute! ☺️ 

Thank you! :D the kitten is Zoe and the dog is Dingo

Rabbits and Cats.

Reply to Thread