Dog or Cat?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Are you a Dog or cat person? or neither? If so, what's your fav animal?
What's cuter, older or younger?

Just curious. I'm a Dog person, and older dogs are so much cuter!! :D

i'm all about puppies myself! old dogs are cute, but puppies are cuter to me:)

I'm a cat lover kittens are cuter.

I like both but I like dogs more. I think all dogs no matter the age are cute. What I really want though is rats haha.

I'm a dog person but I adore both so much, no matter the age; they can be fresh newborns or ragedy old dogs and I still will think they are as cute as a button. My favorite pet would be ferrets and my favorite animal would be jellyfish. 

I think I like cats better... but I've only had cats so I don't really know what it's like having a dog... so yeah, but cats rules! <3

I prefer cats and would love to have one but we have 2 dogs that don't get on with cats :(

im def a cat person but i love dogs too

I like both, I have a cat called Schon :) he's beautiful and sleeps with me every night. I'd like to have a dog tho, a small one like a French Poodle.

cats

Cat person and any age of a cat is so adorable for me. ^_^

I have 3 cats and 2 dogs at home but only 1 cat is mine so Im guessing Im a cat girl

Dogs are better. But cats are still cute and sweet. Older dogs are sweet [and cute] put younger puppies/kittens are aways the cutest.

I like dogs the best, but I've had dogs all my life and only 1 cat ever

Cats...  Always...  

I love both, but I guess I'm more of a cat person.

Deleted

Cats of course!

:-)

Cats of course!!! <3 I have one :-)

Cats...but I love dogs too!

Cats...have 4.

Adriennecm:Cats...have 4. 

Four cats?  I'll be sure and keep my bird away from you! ; )

LOL!  Yeah, that could be trouble!

Got your PM - thanks!  FYI, if I don't respond to you in PM, I'm not ignoring you - for some computer/technical reason that hasn't resolvd, I can post on threads but I can't send private messages. :(

Adriennecm:

LOL!  Yeah, that could be trouble!Got your PM - thanks!  FYI, if I don't respond to you in PM, I'm not ignoring you - for some computer/technical reason that hasn't resolvd, I can post on threads but I can't send private messages. :( 

Oh that must really suck! LOL...hope you get it all fixed soon!

Oh that must really suck! LOL...hope you get it all fixed soon!

It's a pain. And I don't think it's going to get fixed - it's been going on for more than a month now. :(

If I trust someone enough, I'll give my personal email addy.

Any animal any age. I have had 5+ dogs, 2 rats and my family volenteers for an animal shelter. 2 of my dogs died of old age. I still cry for my puggle.

I'm a cat person and would love to have one but we have 2 dogs

Cats...  Always...

i'm def a dog person. some cats i like but most of them i hate. and it doesn't matter to me what age they are. a dog is a dog is a dog.

I"m a cat person, but dogs are cuter when they are younger...nothing beats a puppy!!

Dogs :) There more work especially if it lives in the house but its so worth it! I have a dachshund miniature and hes so loving and cute :)

I prefer cats as they don't smell and they sit on your lap and purr :o)  We've been 'adopted' by a nice grey cat that just turned up one day at the door.  I'm not making this up she kept pulling back the fly screen door and letting it bang again and again until we opened the door then she meowed and walked in and has been with us ever since!!!  My only whinge is she steal the best spot in front of the heater >:(

Cats ftw! =)

Both. It's hard to choose.

I'm a dog lover, dogs are cute and lively.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread