your pets name

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

her name is sandy may  my gerbils named peanut and majestic I'm 18 years oldI live in TexasI am a Steelers fanI'm ANTI-Dallas Cowboys I have three tattoosI smokeI'm an ex drug user I love my puppyI'm addicted to textingI'm in the graduating class of 2009I'm not the same person I used to be
ha My rotweiler is named ozzy after ozzy Osbourn =)I'm Kayla (: Not a virgin/prolife/progaymarraige/Anti war.I'm sixteen years old I'm a party girl (:Weed + booze = life I love to write, and hope to one day write a novel.I'm planning on being a Dietition =)I love sex, and I have it on a daily basis.I'm very blunt, and I always speak my mind, but I'm nice about it.msn: hottie_xojohnnydeppxo@hotmail.comblog: http://jholidayswifey.blogspot.com/  facebook: kayla rose dolantwitter: http://twitter.com/kayladolan Just tell me your from gURL :)
My Cat is named Coffee , bwaha cause when i was seven i got her and i was CONVINCED she looked just like a coffee bean , bwaha. I Have two kittens, the grey one is named Jackie, my mom originally named her jack cause she thought it was a boy. The black kittens name is Coal I have A saint bernard named BrutusA Rottweiler named Ozzy (from ozzy osbourn)& A Boxer bamed Shaolin ( a member of dha wu tang clan) oh and i almost forgot, a fish named Mr.Bubbles =) bwahaI'm Kayla (: Not a virgin/prolife/progaymarraige/Anti war.I'm sixteen years old I'm a party girl (:Weed + booze = life I love to write, and hope to one day write a novel.I'm planning on being a Dietition =)I love sex, and I have it on a daily basis.I'm very blunt, and I always speak my mind, but I'm nice about it.msn: hottie_xojohnnydeppxo@hotmail.comblog: http://jholidayswifey.blogspot.com/  facebook: kayla rose dolantwitter: http://twitter.com/kayladolan Just tell me your from gURL :)
I have a little poodle and his name is Gonzalo. He's sooo adorable! =]   My name is Jackie 17yrs old & very happy Senior in H.S. I'm impatient and a procrastinator Want more?Just ask =]
consider yourself lucky. my mom is a cat person but she has NO desire to get a dog or a cat. but we do have 2 baby turtles both named bob even though one is a girl. in chinatown, NY they were cheap and they are cute. i've had a hamster named Mr. Fluffy. my mom hated him. he would escape from his cage and once ruined my grandpa's couch. there are other funny stories. my other hamster, Mr. Cuddles had a stomach tumer and died. at least tehy both died in their sleep. (R.I.P. hamsters) i'm bugging my mom for a Sea Monkey.
I HAVE 13 DOGS,sweetee,princess,junoir,lolly pop,lil andrew,chocolate,fluffin,pooh bear,ringo,frodo,po po,gizmo and charlie who is a stray i recently rescued!!!
I have a Chihuahua, and his name is Disco!
I have a black cat, and her name is Salem. =]  She is my baby. :D
My kitty is in my siggy :) Her name is Seleena, she's about 3 years old, we got her when she was 9 months :) She's totally my kitty, I'm her mommy
I have three dogs, a golden retriever called Lenny, a collie/japanese spitz cross called Ross and a small terrier cross pup called Holly. Then I have a male cat called Pushkin, and a lizard (Bearded Dragon :]) called Spyro! =] <3
I have two Sugar Gliders, a classic gray male named Gizmo and a white faced blonde girl named Gidget.I also have two cats, a tiny black long-haired girl named Squishy and a mostly white calico short haired girl named Pixel.My furkids are my life! <3
I have a staffordshire bull terrier called betty boo. i have a duckling called apple, loads of chickens which dont have names. a kitten called suki, a bearded dragon ( lizard) called crackers, rabbits called: munch, bunch, sparkle, twinkle , harley and lily. and a duck called dizzee
I have a hedgehog named frizzled. It's a developmental neuroscience joke...
i have a terri-poo named Chester, a teddy bear hamster named Patches and a beta fish named Darth Beta(courtesy of my dad's lameness)
I have two dogs and a cat. KOOJO is a ####. Rheiney is a german short haired pointer. and Marley is my black cat.
i live with my best friend and her family... they have 20 dogs,18 are lhasa apso and 2 german shorthair pointers; Simon, Pepe, Ev, Brook, Pippi, Kess, Parker, Naga, Savina, Marita, Legacy, Freedom, Salsa, Belle, Lilly, Watson, Hope, Dylan, Tikka and Maggie... Also about 100 quail out of all them Hope Michelle is my baby girl.... i also have a Chinchilla (who is at my mothers house currently) his name is Nibbler Gizmo http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu310/tmf13/254787_10150268678273193_754368192_7767310_1943162_n.jpg (me with hope.. its blurry tho)http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu310/tmf13/299017_10150294385863193_754368192_8023365_2753520_n.jpg (my little hope (bottom) with her brother legacy)http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu310/tmf13/6131_139437913192_754368192_2565250_2124557_n.jpg (Chinchilla!)
I have an 8 year old dachshund/Jack Russell named Tootsie Roll, and an 8 month old lab mix named Rosalie.
My dog's name is Roki (the Estonian name for American "Rox"), a yellow and brown coat mix, breed unknownMy cat's name is Chipsy, she's half persian and has got an orange coat. :)My rabbit's name is Niki, she's really big and white, with dark ears, feet, tail and a black nose.We have 4 chickens and a rooster. Rooster's name is F??niks (Phoenix). You wouldn't understand the chickens names. :P
My cat: Pushkin he's a siberian and is an attention whoreMy guinea pigs: (I was once obssessed with Twilight) Vampire, and Leah. Then my brother's whom are mine now: Kiwi and LeighlaThen my sister has a fat cat with a name pronounced: zomar. I don't know how to spell it. He's super big too :)
I have a 2 and a half year old lab mix of some sort so hes a mut haha. his name is archie :) thats him in my pic lol
3 year old tabby cat named oliver.
My husband and I just recently adopted an orange tabby shorthair kitten. We named him Mylo, after Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto album, because yeah, we're kind of Coldplay freaks. =) Mylo just turned 4 months last Friday! We love him lots.

I have a cat named Colt. He's 11 years old. I got him from the Humane Society when he was 8.

i have three cats 

tigger 
cuddles
and a new kitten named cleopatra (:  

I have a dalmation named Coco:womanvery-happy:.

Sorry forgot to say I have Bunny named Shasha, a turtle named Saphire, and a Cockapoo named Suzie!

My cat's name is Bailey :smileyhappy:

My Yorkie's name is Whiskers!

I have 3 dogs, Piper, Spam, and Fiona, and 4 cats, Banjo, Milkshake, Budda, and Fuzzy. :)

I have a Pomeranian named Lola and a hamster named Nikki.

I have a dog. His name is Tarzan. ... I love Tarzan and he loves me. My dog Tarzan, he loves to play. He rolls around in the mud all day.:P

I have a German Shepherd/Pit bull mix named Gambit, and a Rottweiler/Cane Corso mix named Roscoe <3 I also have an orange tabby cat named MiMi Stardust

I have two rats, and their names are Alucard and Mars!  I can't wait to move out and get kitties!

Right now, the only pets in my life are cats. There is Charlie Sunshine Highway Fatty Paddy Babe who is a girl and Lilly Mae Sarsaparilla who is a boy. We've got an outdoor cat buddy that we ocassionally feed, and we named her Carlysle.

My mom has my Chinchilla, His name is Nibbler Gismo... however since i dont live with her i dont see him much... she also has 3 cats named Charlie, Padiddle and Tigger..

The house i currently live in is where my dog is.... and 17 others!  yes you read right...18 dogs... their names are; Brooke, Pepe, Savina, Ev, Lily, Watson, Morita, Salsa, Freedom, Belle, Pip, Naga, Kess, Parker, Legacy, Hope (shes mine), Tikka and Maggie!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread