=IMPORTANT= NEW FORUM!!

Hello all, as we know gurl has already hit bottom, is no longer a safe plave because there are no mods and there won't be any mod, the place is full of technical issues plus all those pervs, trolls and spammers.

@brandneweyes00 and I have created a new forum, very similar to this one, a safe place for us girls to talk about and share our daily life. The difference between gurl and the new forum is that the new one has mods, it doesn't have any technical issue and the mods will keep away all the pervs and trolls. Also, some of the sections of the forum are hidden for our own safety, mostly the similar ones to Foolling Around and those, you must register first in order to see the whole forums and subforums!!

If someone wants to join us please send a PM to @brandneweyes00 or me, many of us gurls are already there!!

​Thanks!!

Hello all, as we know gurl has already hit bottom, is no longer a safe plave because there are no mods and there won't be any mod, the place is full of technical issues plus all those pervs, trolls and spammers.

@brandneweyes00 and I have created a new forum, very similar to this one, a safe place for us girls to talk about and share our daily life. The difference between gurl and the new forum is that the new one has mods, it doesn't have any technical issue and the mods will keep away all the pervs and trolls. Also, some of the sections of the forum are hidden for our own safety, mostly the similar ones to Foolling Around and those, you must register first in order to see the whole forums and subforums!!

If someone wants to join us please send a PM to @brandneweyes00 or me, many of us gurls are already there!!

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

Reply to Thread