I'm moving!

Hello all,

I've recently found out that I must move abroad as my father has received and accepted a job offer abroad. However, since my father is busy I'm unaware of the different things I need before moving over to the UK.

I'm a little worried that I don't know about moving abroad and I'm a little scared of asking my father as he seems a little stress with the drastic moves. I have spoken to friends and they've made me aware of things such as VISA's, however, how do you know who's best to speak too?

I've done a little research myself and seen that IAS (immigration Advice Service) are specialists, but as I have little to no knowledge on the matter, everyone will come across as a specialist. If anyone has any advice regarding getting a?UK VISA?it would be much appreciated.

I recommend you this link you can use this one.



Reply to Thread

Log in or Register to Comment