Looking for a spiritual or nature-loving penpal or friend who I can relate to

Hello :)  
My name is Emily.  I am looking for a friend who I can talk to about my spiritual beliefs or my love of nature.  I feel very misunderstood and would love having someone who understands me.  Message me if you are interested.  Thank you!

Hello Emily. I've just come across your post and decided to reply as I feel I can empathise with you to some extent. For a large part of my life I was pretty much a lone wolf, finding enjoyment in solitude, either alone in my room listening to music and such, or out walking in the countryside, usually among either mountainous country or coastline. I'm 60 years old now but still think like I'm in my 20's. I've been married to my wife, Audra, since 1986 but am still a loner to some extent. At any given time in my life I have only ever had a few friends. I didn't really mix all that well in the past. I'm more out of my shell now than I used to be but I still prefer to just have a smalll, select group of friends, people who I can interact with on any level and who I feel to be kindred spirits. I prefer quality to quantity. 

I have many interests and have been pagan for several years and  have just recently begun down the path of wicca, needless to say on a solitary basis as a hedgewitch. I have had a number of strange events in my life, which I would be happy to share with you if you're interested in writing. I'm happy with snail mail or email. 

I don't know why you feel misunderstood but would be happy to listen, and to help if I can. I always try my best to be understanding, compassionate and non-judgemental. 

Anyway, I'll sign off now and get this sent to you. If you're interested in being in contact with me then I'll write more next time. Once I get going \I tend to write longish letters/ emails.

Reply to Thread