Temporary Ukrainian driver's permit for foreigners

Hey folks, I'll be heading to Ukraine in a few months for vacation and a foreign dating event. I'll head there through the agency and continue touring around the country by myself after meeting a woman to travel with (fingers crossed). To start my journey, I'll be renting out a car then travel by land across Ukraine. Just one question, is there a need for me to have some sort of temporary Ukrainian driver's permit for foreigners/ tourists? If so, then how and where do I get one? I tried researching this in google but I'm just so confused with everything. Need someone to give me a concise and detailed summary if there are any willing souls here. Thanks in advance.


Reply to Thread

Log in or Register to Comment