Quizz(:
Marijuana(:1) Do you smoke Marijuana?                I do(:2)How long have you been smoking it?                 The first time i smoked was when I was 9.                 I started smoking it when I was 13 and I quit at 14.                Started back like 3 months ago I think.3)Does your family know you smoke it?                         -Do they care?                         My sisters do.                         My momma does not know..Well not that I know of.                         &&My younger sisters dont want me too but they dont                         have a huge problem with it..4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana?               -If so explain(:                No.5)How often do you smoke it?                          Every night..               As soon as my momma goes to work..Lol.Pills(:1)Do you do pills?            I do(:2)How long have you been doing them?           -Couple months.3)What kinds do you do?           -Tabs, Roxys, Opannas, 4/Bars,Valiums.4)Does your family know?          -Do they care?           My sisters know&&They dont want me to do them.          My momma gives me tabs when I have a headache but she would flip if she found out about the other ones.5)How do you do them?           -(Pop them? Snort them? Shoot them up?)          -9 times outta 10 I snort them.            No way in hell I would shoot them up.6)How often do you do pills?          As often as I can..         Depends on how much money i make at work.         Usually 4-5 times a week.7)Have you been in any trouble for pills?                 -Explain(:               No.8)Why do you do pills?            Because they make me feel like im on top of the world.            Tabs make me talk alot.            So If im in a shy mood i get me tabs.            Roxys make me feel like nothing can bother me.            Opannas make me laugh my butt off.            4-bars make me like whoahh!!             &&Valiums I only do when someone gives me one.Meth(:1)Do you do meth?      Hell nah.2)If so how long have you been doing it?3)Has it affected your life any?              -Explain(:            It has even tho I dont do it.          My momma was strung out on meth for years..4)How often do you do it?5)Have you been in any trouble for meth?           ...[Message truncated]
Marijuana(:1) Do you smoke Marijuana?                Yes.2)How long have you been smoking it?                 Since i was 3)Does your family know you smoke it? Do they care?                        My dad suspects. My mom doesn't know. My older sister knows and doesn't care. She always calls me a hippie or a pothead :p4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana? If so explain(:                Nope, i haven't.5)How often do you smoke it?                          A few times a week. Sometimes just once a week.Pills(:1)Do you do pills?            Yes.2)How long have you been doing them?           Since i was 15.3)What kinds do you do?           All types, but not all.4)Does your family know? Do they care?           My parents don't know. My older sister knows, and doesn't care.5)How do you do them? (Pop them? Snort them? Shoot them up?)          All 3. Mostly pop them.6)How often do you do pills?          Once a week or so.7)Have you been in any trouble for pills? Explain(:               No.8)Why do you do pills?            Because it makes me feel like the queen of spades.Meth(:1)Do you do meth?      No.2)If so how long have you been doing it? ^^3)Has it affected your life any? Explain(:            ^^4)How often do you do it? ^^5)Have you been in any trouble for meth? Explain(:           ^^Other(:1)What other drugs do you do?         All types, but not all. Like cigarettes, shrooms, lsd, etc.. 2)How long have you been doing them?            Since i was 15, 16, 17, etc.. 3)How much does your favorite drug cost?          Depends on what i'm getting, how much of it, and who i'm getting it from. Usually $10-30. I sometimes get really good deals, and rarely get it for free.                                     4)Do you want to quit doing drugs?                    Not right now.5)Have you ever drove under the influence?        I don't drive.       6)What drugs do you want to try?A lot more sh!t, even things i've never even heard of :p
Marijuana1) Do you smoke Marijuana? yes2)How long have you been smoking it? 4 years, since i was 163)Does your family know you smoke it? Do they care? my parents used to drug test me, and i've failed for weed, so they know that i have smoked it. they don't know that i smoke all the time, though.4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana? only when i failed a drug test for it.5)How often do you smoke it? i go in phases. right now, i'm taking a break, so i'm only smoking a few times a week. i was smoking several times a day before i decided to stop.Pills1)Do you do pills? kind of a vague question, but yes, i do several kinds of pills.2)How long have you been doing them? since i was 163)What kinds do you do? ecstasy/molly, opiates/opioids, xanax4)Does your family know? Do they care? i failed one of my parents' drug test for ecstasy, i think. but i'm pretty sure i convinced them it was a false positive. so no, i don't think they know.5)How do you do them? (Pop them? Snort them? Shoot them up?) depends on the pill, but generally i either pop or crush 'em & snort 'em. i have parachuted and plugged pills, though.6)How often do you do pills? mmm, average probably once a week. it varies a lot, though.7)Have you been in any trouble for pills? Explain. no, not really.8)Why do you do pills? because it's fun. Meth1)Do you do meth? no. i have consumed it, but i don't do it.2)If so how long have you been doing it? n/a3)Has it affected your life any? Explain: n/a4)How often do you do it? n/a5)Have you been in any trouble for meth? Explain: n/aOther:1)What other drugs do you do? acid, shrooms, coke, ketamine, nitrous, ADD meds. i've done salvia, kava, and a few other stupid ones that i have no desire to do again, though.2)How long have you been doing them? i started everything at 163)How much does your favorite drug cost? usually about $8/pill.4)Do you want to quit doing drugs? nope5)Have you ever drove under the influence? yes, even though i don't have a license. i've driven while rolling.       6)What drugs do you want to try? heroin, mescaline, 2C-B, DMT
Marijuana(: 1) Do you smoke Marijuana?                Yes. 2)How long have you been smoking it?                About three years. 3)Does your family know you smoke it? Yes.                          -Do they care? No.                         4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana?                No. 5)How often do you smoke it?                         I used to smoke a few times a day, but now I only smoke two or three times a week or less. Pills(: 1)Do you do pills?              Yes. 2)How long have you been doing them?            A couple years. 3)What kinds do you do?            Mostly just benzos (xanax, valium, klonopin, etc).  I have a xanax prescription. 4)Does your family know?             Yes.           -Do they care?            No. 5)How do you do them?            I usually snort xanax, or sometimes I let it dissolve under my tongue. 6)How often do you do pills?           When I have my script, I take xanax a couple times per day. 7)Have you been in any trouble for pills?                  No. 8)Why do you do pills?             Usually for my anxiety, but on occasion I'll take an oxycontin to get high. **I skipped the meth section because I've never done meth and don't really want to at all** Other(: 1)What other drugs do you do?          I've tried weed, alcohol, pills (benzos, opiates, and ADD meds, etc) shrooms, ecstasy, free-on, opium, salvia, coke, crack, and heroin, and maybe some others I'm forgetting.  But the only ones I do on a regular basis are smoking weed, taking xanax, and heroin (I snort it though, and no, I'm not addicted). 2)How long have you been doing them?             Just under three years. 3)How much does your favorite drug cost?           My xanax is prescription is 81 cents for 30 pills :) 4)Do you want to quit doing drugs?           I couldn't imagine life without drugs. 5)Have you ever drove under the influence?         I will never get behind a wheel after I've been addicted.  However, back in my drinking days, I did a few times.        6)What drugs do you want to try?        DMT.
Marijuana(:1) Do you smoke Marijuana? Yep2)How long have you been smoking it? I started smoking it regularly at 13 and have been (on and off) ever since.3)Does your family know you smoke it? -Do they care? I've smoked it with my sister, my brother doesn't smoke it anymore but he knows I do.. my mum probably assumes I do, we don't really talk about drugs if we can help it! She hates all drugs though4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana? -If so explain(: No.5)How often do you smoke it? Pretty often.. I'm trying not to smoke during the week at the moment..Pills(:1)Do you do pills? Only good ones and if the occasion is worth it!2)How long have you been doing them? Had my first pill about 2 years ago probably.3)What kinds do you do? Where I live, if you talk about "pills" you mean "ecstasy" pills.. although obviously a lot of them aren't ecstasy or are ecstasy mixed with something else.. I only take good ones when they're about because the ones you usually get are pretty sh!te. Luckily one of my best mates is a dealer so he can assure me of the quality before I buy! But I think you're talking about anything in pill form so on top of the kinds I just mentioned, I take valium and 2CB...4)Does your family know? -Do they care? I hardly ever take them anymore.. And it's not something that really comes up in conversation!5)How do you do them? -(Pop them? Snort them? Shoot them up?) Drop them usually.. they are so painful to snort. I've smoked valium though!?6)How often do you do pills? When there's a good party or big night on.. or at festivals...7)Have you been in any trouble for pills? -Explain(: Nope8)Why do you do pills? "Ecstasy" pills just make you feel pretty lush don't they? But I usually can't be bothered with the comedown these days... I take valium if I can't sleep! Or occasionally if everyone else is having one, it can be fun to all get a bit valled up ha... Um and 2CB enhances other drugs.. and gives you pretty intense visuals sometimes!Meth(:1)Do you do meth? Nope2)If so how long have you been doing it?3)Has it affected your life any? -Explain(: 4)How often do you do it?5)Have you been in any trouble for meth? -Explain(: Other(:1)What other drugs do you do? Mushrooms, LSD, Ketamine, 2CI, MDMA, Cocaine, Alcohol, Tobacco, DMT.. I've done Speed and MDPV but i'm not keen on speed and wouldn't touch MDPV again.. Nitrous Oxide!.. that's all i can think of right now =S2)How long have you been doing them? well i've been doing hard drugs about two years.. dunno which ones came when..3)How much does your favorite drug cost? i'm not sure i have a fav drug..MDMA usually costs about ?40 a gramcoke is usually ?40 for .8 but i've hardly ever had decent coke.nitrous ranges between 50p-?1 a balloon.. or twice that for a double!k is ?15 a g or ?25 for two..mushrooms are freeeacid is usually ?5 a drop/tab.... 4)Do you want to quit doing drugs? not really5)Have you ever drove under the influence? yes.. 6)What drugs do you want to try?um.. would kind of like to try crack .. but worried i'd like it too much! and smack but i would never touch the stuff. i'd just like to know what it was like.. but i wouldn't, if you get me.
Marijuana(:1) Do you smoke Marijuana? On Occasion 2)How long have you been smoking it? I first tried it at 14.3)Does your family know you smoke it?                         -Do they care?Nope.4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana?               -If so explain(:Nope. 5)How often do you smoke it?           Every few weeks. Pills(:1)Do you do pills? I have done. 2)How long have you been doing them?I first did them when I was 18. 3)What kinds do you do? Ecstasy Pills 4)Does your family know?          -Do they care?Nope.5)How do you do them?           -(Pop them? Snort them? Shoot them up?)Popped them. Snorted them once.6)How often do you do pills?Very rarely!7)Have you been in any trouble for pills?                 -Explain(:No.8)Why do you do pills?Because I used to have problems when i was out clubbing socially, joining in, when i took pills I didn't give a crap anymore. Meth(:1)Do you do meth? Nope. 2)If so how long have you been doing it?3)Has it affected your life any?              -Explain(:Nope. 4)How often do you do it?5)Have you been in any trouble for meth?               -Explain(:Other(:1)What other drugs do you do? I've done Coke in the past.  2)How long have you been doing them?  I did it for a year before I quit. 3)How much does your favorite drug cost?I never buy my own.                                      4)Do you want to quit doing drugs?I don't do it often enough to want to quit. 5)Have you ever drove under the influence?Yeh. I was fine.        6)What drugs do you want to try?-
Marijuana(:1) Do you smoke Marijuana? That I do2)How long have you been smoking it? I believe i was eleven/twelvish.3)Does your family know you smoke it?yes4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana? -If so explain(:No.5)How often do you smoke it?It's a daily basis kinda thing.Pills(:1)Do you do pills?yes 2)How long have you been doing them?few years 3)What kinds do you do?Valium mostly perks, t3's, e 4)Does your family know?yep5)How do you do them?I rail 'em6)How often do you do pills?a couple times a week7)Have you been in any trouble for pills? -Explain(: No.8)Why do you do pills?They make me happy.Meth(:1)Do you do meth?once D: 2)If so how long have you been doing it?I only did it once 3)Has it affected your life any? -Explain(: Not really, no.It scared me too never wanting to do it again4)How often do you do it?5)Have you been in any trouble for meth? -Explain(:Other(:1)What other drugs do you do? Cocaine, shrooms, mdma , salvia 2)How long have you been doing them? shroooms for a while, coke and mdma for a a lil3)How much does your favorite drug cost?mdma like 60 dolla a g 4)Do you want to quit doing drugs?yes5)Have you ever drove under the influence?I drove once when i smoked weed, and i drove into a ditch 6)What drugs do you want to try?I've done all the drugs i've wanted to do
Marijuana(:1) Do you smoke Marijuana?                I used to, I dont anymore because it screws with my head2)How long have you been smoking it?                 I started when I was 13, and I quit like a year ago3)Does your family know you smoke it?                         -Do they care?                they know that I did and that now I dont. my brother was such a stoner, and living where I do  A LOT of people are stoners. Nobody cares. Including cops.4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana?               -If so explain(:                No.5)How often do you smoke it?                          I dont. but when I used to, it was liiiiikkke 5 times a week at the most, once a week at the least.Pills(:1)Do you do pills?            I do not. unless MDMA pills count?2)How long have you been doing them?           -never. i first did mdma like a year and a bit ago, rarely do it. but ive been doing it more lately.3)What kinds do you do?           -mdma.4)Does your family know?          -Do they care?           my brother knows, he doesnt care. he sells mdma actually. my mom doesnt know and she would be choked if she found out.5)How do you do them?           -(Pop them? Snort them? Shoot them up?)          -pop or snort6)How often do you do pills?          mdma more lately. did it twice last week. but i dont plan on doing it for a little while because i dont wanna make it a habit.7)Have you been in any trouble for pills?                 -Explain(:               Nopppee8)Why do you do pills?            i do mdma honestly because its so normal now, it doesnt even seem like an intense thing to do. its fun, its cheap, its clean, i like to party, my friends do it, and honestly? its just really fun.Meth(:1)Do you do meth?      nope.2)If so how long have you been doing it?3)Has it affected your life any?              -Explain(:           4)How often do you do it?5)Have you been in any trouble for meth?               -Explain(:              Other(:1)What other drugs do you do?         ive done shrooms a couple times, but i dont DO them by any means.2)How long have you been doing them?            tried them when i was 15.3)How much does your favorite drug cost?          5 bucks for a hit of mdma. i usually do 1 - 3, so i spend 5 - 15 bucks. i wouldnt even consider doing mroe than 3 at a time                                     4)Do you want to quit doing drugs?                    No, i do not.5)Have you ever drove under the influence?        No. but ive been in the car with people stoned out of their minds and some of my friends drink and drive/like all of them smoke and drive.       6)What drugs do you want to try?acid and salvia!
Marijuana1. Do you smoke Marijuana? Yep :]2. How long have you been smoking it? I honestly couldn't tell you... probably about 4 years.3. Does your family know you smoke it? Yeah. I'm an honors student with a good head on my shoulders so it's hard for them to find any harm in it.4. Have you been in any trouble with marijuana? Not really.5. How often do you smoke it? A few times a week.Pills1. Do you do pills? No. I'm terrified of prescription drugs/addiction.Meth1. Do you do meth? F-ck no. Heroin and meth are the two drugs that I'll never f-ck with.Other(:1. What other drugs do you do? Salvia, ecstasy, and poppers.2. How long have you been doing them? I've only been doing salvia for a few months, but I've been rolling and doing poppers for about a year.3. How much does your favorite drug cost? Good E usually costs 20/roll. Headies are 20/g.4. Do you want to quit doing drugs? No. The only reason I would want to stop would be to give my boyfriend some peace of mind. But to successfully quit doing anything, you need to do it for yourself.5. Have you ever drove under the influence? Yes. I try to avoid it, but when I'm gone everything seems so inconsequential. 6. What drugs do you want to try? Coke, shrooms, 2ce, lucy, and mollie.
maryjane1) Do you smoke Marijuana? yes mam2)How long have you been smoking it? about three years now3)Does your family know you smoke it? yeah, it runs in the family -Do they care? my parents don't approve, but they can't necessary tell me what to do with my life. i tend to joke with my mom, and tell her if she just took a couple of hits she'd be wayy less stressed 4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana? a little -If so explainbeginning of 9th grade my mom caught me smoking a joint in my backyard ,before school. it would've been straight but i decided i wanted to be extra high so i lit up the second joint. ha bad call5)How often do you smoke it?i stay high, i don't even have an appetite until i smoke a bowlPills(:1)Do you do pills? ah my third love (after my bf and the reefer) :]2)How long have you been doing them?two years3)What kinds do you do?sets,bars,somas : honestly whatever. everything is good in moderation4)Does your family know? they've hinted about knowing, but i'm not really worried about them finding out.5)How do you do them? chewing makes it hit faster, snorting isn't my thing with pills. i don't see the point -(Pop them? Snort them? Shoot them up?
Marijuana(:1) Do you smoke Marijuana? cant say i have2)How long have you been smoking it? 3)Does your family know you smoke it? 4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana? -If so explain(:5)How often do you smoke it? Pills(:1)Do you do pills? yeppers2)How long have you been doing them? -Couple months.3)What kinds do you do? -Ccc's, Vicodin.4)Does your family know? My brothers do, they were the ones who introduced me.5)How do you do them? -(Pop them? Snort them? Shoot them up?) pop6)How often do you do pills? on occasion, for a fun time with my buds7)Have you been in any trouble for pills? -Explain(: No.8)Why do you do pills? its just a different feeling, i like to do new thingsMeth(:1)Do you do meth? Hell nah.2)If so how long have you been doing it?3)Has it affected your life any? -Explain(: 4)How often do you do it?5)Have you been in any trouble for meth?
Questionaire:1. Do you smoke Marijuana? Yes, on a daily basis.2. How long have you been smoking it? 6 years.3. Does your family know you smoke it? Yes.4. Have you been in any trouble with marijuana? I have one charge for possession of a gram. I paid $625 in fines/court fees.5. How often do you smoke it? Daily. Pills 1. Do you do pills? No. Meth 1. Do you do meth? #### no. What kinda question is that? lol Other(: 1. What other drugs do you do? Basically just marijuana. I have tried shrooms, ecstasy, acid, and cocaine.2. How long have you been doing them? ...3. How much does your favorite drug cost? $60 an eighth.4. Do you want to quit doing drugs? No.5. Have you ever drove under the influence? Yes, not often though.6. What drugs do you want to try? I've had my fun already...Danielle

Marijuana(:1) Do you smoke Marijuana? I USED TO AS A TEENAGER

2)How long have you been smoking it? I SMOKED IT FOR 6 YEARS

3)Does your family know you smoke it? MY PARENTS ARE HIPPIES. THEY SMOKED WITH ME

-Do they care? NO. THEY ARE HIPPIES. AND NUDISTS FOR GODS SAKE

4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana?NO       

-If so explain

5)How often do you smoke it? I QUIT WHEN I WAS 19

Pills(:1)Do you do pills? NOT ANYMORE IVE BEEN SOBER FOR 5 MONTHS NOW

2)How long have you been doing them? 12 YEARS

3)What kinds do you do? OPIATES

4)Does your family know? YES I COME FROM A LONG LINE OF PILL POPPERS     

-Do they care? NO. MY DAD GAVE ME MY FIRST XANAX AT 11

5)How do you do them?-(Pop them? Snort them? Shoot them up?) I SWALLOW THEM. SHOOTING UP IS FOR HEROINE AND SNORTING THEM IS FOR BASERS AND RETARDED TEENS WHO THINK IT MAKES THEM LOOK COOL AND GET HIGHER.  WHICH IT DOESNT.

6)How often do you do pills?BEFORE I QUIT I DID THEM EVERYDAY.

7)Have you been in any trouble for pills? NO        

-Explain        

8)Why do you do pills? I DID THEM AT FIRST FOR ANXIETY. THEN I JUST LOVED THE WAY THEY MADE ME FEEL. THEN THEY MADE ME FORGET THE BAD STUFF IN MY LIFE FOR A WHILE. BEFORE I KNEW IT I WASNT DOING THEM, THEY WERE DOING ME.

Meth(:1)Do you do meth? NO

2)If so how long have you been doing it?

3)Has it affected your life any?      

-Explain

4)How often do you do it?

5)Have you been in any trouble for meth?   

Marijuana

1) Do you smoke Marijuana? Yes

2)How long have you been smoking it? On a regular basis, only 6 months

3)Does your family know you smoke it? My brother probably knows, but I doubt anyone else does.

4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana? No.

5)How often do you smoke it? Daily

.Pills

1)Do you do pills? Not really

2)How long have you been doing them? n/a

3)What kinds do you do? Just Adderall or Vyvanse if I need to for school. And I've taken e once.

4)Does your family know? Do they care? They don't know.

5)How do you do them? (Pop them? Snort them? Shoot them up?) Pop them

6)How often do you do pills? Only during finals

7)Have you been in any trouble for pills? No.

8)Why do you do pills? I don't really.

Meth

1)Do you do meth? No

2)If so how long have you been doing it? n/a

3)Has it affected your life any? Explain: n/a

4)How often do you do it? n/a

5)Have you been in any trouble for meth? Explain: n/a

Other:

1)What other drugs do you do? Acid, shrooms, mdma, dmt

2)How long have you been doing them? About a year

3)How much does your favorite drug cost? $80/gram

4)Do you want to quit doing drugs? Not at this point, but I know I eventually will.

5)Have you ever drove under the influence? Yes, during the come-downs from rolling and shrooming. I drive after smoking all the time.     

6)What drugs do you want to try? Mescaline and 2-CB

then dont log into it?

Marijuana

1) Do you smoke Marijuana? not like i used to. it doesnt even make me feel good anymore.

2)How long have you been smoking it? 1st time was when i was 14, just stopped smoking on the daily a couple months ago.

3)Does your family know you smoke it? only my cuz and her boyfriend cause theyre the only people in my fam who keep it real.

4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana? ugh. the possession tickets. the paraphernelia (idk how to spell it) tickets. tell me how i got a $200 ticket for paraphenelia for a $3 one-hitter pipe. that wasnt even mine! fockkk.

5)How often do you smoke it? used to be daily, now its just whenever my bf's brother gets weed...which come to think of it is pretty often..hm..i dunno.

.Pills

1)Do you do pills? me likes the pills, mhmm.

2)How long have you been doing them? i guess i started with adderol when i was 13.

3)What kinds do you do? percs, vics, xanys, morphine, methadone, klonopin, clorazepam...ok ill just bundle those last 2 and the xanys into "benzos." suboxone sometimes but that doesnt even make me high, just makes me not think about all the bullsh!t and think more about the current problem at hand, that i am puking my guts out at a bus stop with an old Mexican dude staring at me like im a psychopath. used to loove me some skittles, i was addicted to them for half a year, just bingeing as much as i could. oxycotton. i know its the same 2 that i first said, but oxycodone and hydrocodone. maybe im a pill junkie...i dont think so though. theres nothing else to do in this piss poor town. mescaline i forgot.

4)Does your family know? Do they care? no  and no, because they cant care about something they dont know. they know i take my 4 medications..? hah.

5)How do you do them? (Pop them? Snort them? Shoot them up?) depends what it is. any perc lower that 15mg is going to be popped. everything else i sniff. well besides suboxone of course, get dissolved under your tongue...they dont even make it in pill form anymore, now its a strip i found out. ecstasy i pop, but im not a big fan of them because my meds make it so i cant feel any drugs like that, because of all my DXM bingeing.

6)How often do you do pills? when ive got extra money laying around..not gona lie, i usually use that money for something else...maybe it will come up later in the survey, who knows.

7)Have you been in any trouble for pills? besides trouble with being addicted, no.

8)Why do you do pills? because they are amazing.

Meth

1)Do you do meth? nope, never have been tempted to try it. at all.

2)If so how long have you been doing it? n/a

3)Has it affected your life any? Explain: this guy i used to talk to did it, and i had to leave him because he was always complaining about his toothaches and tooth-rots and stayed up a week straight driving around with his brother, just getting lifted everytime they started coming down from the high...not cute.

4)How often do you do it? n/a

5)Have you been in any trouble for meth? Explain: n/a

Other:

1)What other drugs do you do? heroin. im done with the hallucinogens. im not even fully recovered yet from my drug-induced psychosis.

2)How long have you been doing them? that boy, not long. couldnt find pills that day, n our normal dealer said dont got that but hey i got this for ya.. sure ill try it. tomorrow, got any? yep. next day, any? yep. etc. and now we have no money. im looking at that as a blessing right now.

3)How much does your favorite drug cost? $20 a dub that doesnt even get me high no more.

4)Do you want to quit doing drugs? pft. just like i wanna quit cigarettes. is it gonna happen? prolly not. or maybe if i live long enuff to have kids, id do it for them.

5)Have you ever drove under the influence? my favorite thing to do when smoking weed was driving..when i used to have a car.     certain pills yea, if it was a long drive from the dealer's back to our place. driving pilled out is even better than smokin n driving. i dont drink and drive, i get high and fly.

6)What drugs do you want to try? DMT, i want to shoot up heroin just to see what it feels like but i dont think ill ever do that. i cant even donate plasma, cuz the blood bank says my veins are too small. so prolly aint gonna happen

Marijuana:

1. Do you smoke marijuana? Yes! I do ^_^

2. How long have you been smoking it? Since I was 12, on and off though.

3. Does your family know you smoke it? My dad-who cares!, my mom- nope and my siblings- yeah! All my older brothers smoke as well.

4. Have you been in any trouble with marijuana? No, never. I cannot think of a time it has ever gotten me in trouble(:

5. How often do you smoke it? I wake and bake and smoke a bowl at night.

Pills:

1. Do you do pills? Nope, not my kind of thing =/

2. How long have you been doing them? N/a

3. What kinds do you do? N/a

4. Does your family know? N/a 

5. How do you do them? N/a

6. How often do you do them? N/a

7. Have you been in trouble for pills? N/a

8. Why do you do pills? N/a

Meth:

1. Do you do meth? NEVER!

2. If so, how long have you been doing it? N/a

3. Has it affected your life? N/a

4. How often do you do it? N/a

Marijuana

1) Do you smoke Marijuana? on occasion, when i have the money and when i can even get it.

2)How long have you been smoking it? 4 months on and off b/c of like i said, when i CAN get some.

3)Does your family know you smoke it? HELL NO. They smoke but since i'm so young they'd kill me.

4)Have you been in any trouble with marijuana? No. Thank god.

5)How often do you smoke it? ^^

.Pills

1)Do you do pills? Not really

(erased other q's)

Meth

1)Do you do meth? Never!

(erased other q's)

Other:

1)What other drugs do you do? Nothing at he moment.

2)How long have you been doing them? n/a

3)How much does your favorite drug cost? $10-$20 a gram.

4)Do you want to quit doing drugs? Not at this point, but I know I eventually will.

5)Have you ever drove under the influence? My fmaily has wit me in the car lol

6)What drugs do you want to try? Acid, shrooms, salvia, and maybe a few other. Definitely shrooms. But the others im not sure about. I wouldn't do any hard drugs at this age. I'd rather wait til' i'm a bit older (about 16) and ready I guess. And so if my family were to freak out, it wouldn't be SUCH a big deal because they think that's and appropriate age. They really would freak out if they found out I do maryjane, but I think i could get them to understand that I have anxiety and depression too, and it calms me down. And guilty to say, it's fun to do with my friends too! 

Marijuana:1. Do you smoke marijuana? Yes!?2. How long have you been smoking it? Since I was 15, a few months.3. Does your family know you smoke it? no4. Have you been in any trouble with marijuana? No5. How often do you smoke it? weekends mostlyPills:1. Do you do pills? No2. How long have you been doing them? N/a3. What kinds do you do? N/a4. Does your family know? N/a?5. How do you do them? N/a6. How often do you do them? N/a7. Have you been in trouble for pills? N/a8. Why do you do pills? N/aMeth:1. Do you do meth? NEVER!2. If so, how long have you been doing it? N/a3. Has it affected your life? N/a4. How often do you do it? N/a
?Other:1)What other drugs do you do? none2)How long have you been doing them? n/a3)How much does your favorite drug cost? $15/gram4)Do you want to quit doing drugs? No5)Have you ever drove under the influence? no??6)What drugs do you want to try? would try shrooms, salvia, ecstacy or ketamine

Reply to Thread