Big problem

HI girls ! ?I have a problem .. I'm a boy ..age 15 ... And i love girl's clothes and I love dressing pantyhose when i'm alone home .. Why ? When was halloween A girl said that she will be a boy and I will be a girl .. Well after she dressed me up like a girl and made a make-up on my eyes .. And after this moment i started to love girl's clothes .. Can you help me ?

it's not really a big deal.? there are lots of guys who like wearing girls clothes, in private and even out in public.

In this new generation, lgbt is starting to become a bit more excepted. Right now, the only thing you need to worry about right now is why you like dressing up like a girl. If you want to be in girls clothes all the time and don't really lime being a boy, you coil ?be trans. If you still like being a boy, you could become genderfluid (meaning one day boy other day girl) or you could crossdress. Whatever you feel is right, you really should tell someone you look u0 to and trust, they might even be able to help you out. I don't know ?how you are feeling, but whatever happens, just know that there are a lot of people out there that will support you. I wish you the best of luck in finding out who you really are. :)

Well, if you can accually put this "Problem" to good use. if you can learn how to to makeup really good, you could stage makeup for your school plays if your school does those.
?

You should just be who you are and be proud of who you are. yes it may seem a bit weird to others but if they have something wrong with it then you shouldn't bother with them.

Not weird at all :3

No problem with what you like, besides, it is your life c: And youre not doing harm to anyone x

Reply to Thread