Boobs size at 14/15?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Ok, so i just realized something... All my friends have bigger boobs than me... All of them. Even in my entire class i cant think of someone with smaller ones... Its even worse because im older than them, most people are 14... I dont know if my friends are just really big, or if its me that is completely abnormal...

so, what is / what was, your boob size at 14/15? - if you dont mind saying 

I was definitely an A cup. 32A, I believe. And any size of bra is normal- it depends on your body shape, proportions, stuff like that. Are you small, short or skinny for your age? That might be a factor.

layla-adil:Ok, so i just realized something... All my friends have bigger boobs than me... All of them. Even in my entire class i cant think of someone with smaller ones... Its even worse because im older than them, most people are 14... I dont know if my friends are just really big, or if its me that is completely abnormal...so, what is / what was, your boob size at 14/15? - if you dont mind saying  

Don't worry, you're not alone. I was.....and still am (at 16).....an A cup :(
I'm pretty sure I'll be staying pretty close to that because all the females in my family are naturally small boobed (BOO!!) and not very hairy (YAY!!) :D

I was either a 30A or 32A. I was really flat chested at 14/15. I grew to a small B by 19 and the only reason I'm slightly larger now is via birth control hormones. I'm 32D now, which is still small, IMO. I come from a family where if genetics played a part, my boobs would be huge. But that's obviously not the case. 

To be honest, you shouldn't worry too much. You still have a few years of growing before you can decide whether you're truly dissatisfied or not. I know how you feel. All the girls when I was your age had Bs or above and even my best girlfriend, who I was envious of in many ways , was a big C. Focus on your other wonderful assets and maybe in time you'll get what you want. You'll continue growing into around 21 or so. 

I was a 32C and i hated the size of my boobs, i wish i had smaller boobs :(

i was 32A

i'm 15 and usually 36C

Sorry girls, i was away i thought i'd have internet... but didnt.. :(

Thanks a lot for your reply.. it reasures me a little.. I mean i'm very skinny and my mother doesnt have huge boobs either... but sometimes i just feel soo different... but i guess its normal! :)  We should all be in peace with the body we got, at least thats what im trying to teach myself... :P

Thanks again! :)

I'm 14 right now and I wear bra size 32D. It's not that fun because no store have my size :(

I am 14 and I am a 32 B 

Im 14 and im a 32C

When I was 14 I was in my D cups still am at a soon to be 21.

okay so really I dont even know, which sound really weird

but when I get bras and i try them on, the ones that fit are sometimes completely different sizes

I have some bras that are 32 A or so, and others 34 C 
both fit me flawlessly so really I dont know how thats possible.

I'm only 12 and I'm a 14c. All my friends except one are smaller than me and I'm the youngest out of us all. 

I turn 14 in May and I am a 36c. I feel so huge. I think I really started growing when I started taking birth control pills a year and a half ago to regulate my periods. 

I am a 36B. Its just my family genes.........

I was a 32b and now a 32D

mandakim:

layla-adil:Ok, so i just realized something... All my friends have bigger boobs than me... All of them. Even in my entire class i cant think of someone with smaller ones... Its even worse because im older than them, most people are 14... I dont know if my friends are just really big, or if its me that is completely abnormal...so, what is / what was, your boob size at 14/15? - if you dont mind saying  

I'm pretty sure I'll be staying pretty close to that because all the females in my family are naturally small boobed (BOO!!) and not very hairy (YAY!!) :D

I have a similar situation, I'm 16 and I have an A cup :/. But women in my family all have big boobs, except me. However, they're also really short, and I'm tall, so if it's the price I have to pay, that's awesome, because I pick tallness over boobs :D 

Cute Angel:

mandakim:

I have a similar situation, I'm 16 and I have an A cup :/. But women in my family all have big boobs, except me. However, they're also really short, and I'm tall, so if it's the price I have to pay, that's awesome, because I pick tallness over boobs :D  

Actually if I think about it, I'd rather have small(ish) boobs. Bigger ones would be annoying, heavy and probably cause back problems.
And like small boobs means they won't be hanging down round our knees when we're like 90 :D

mandakim:

Cute Angel:

mandakim:

Actually if I think about it, I'd rather have small(ish) boobs. Bigger ones would be annoying, heavy and probably cause back problems.
And like small boobs means they won't be hanging down round our knees when we're like 90 :D

Hahah agree, I definetely don't want my boobs hanging down, my grandma has big boobs and now they're totally hanging down.

I just turned 14 and I had a 34A ever since I turned 12. I think my boobs are fully grown...so, don't worry, you're not alone :) Heck, some of your larger classmates might be jealous of the size of your boobs.

I think I was somewhere around a B when I was 14. Now at 21 I'm a 36C

Im 15 right now and my boob size is currently a 36A..i know, small huh? *sigh*

I'm 14 and a 10E when it's converted I'm a 32DDD/F

I am 14 and 32B

i'm 15 and i'm an nz size 12c and have been that size for just over a year.

I'm only 13, but a 30AA. I really hope not for long but I don't have a lot of hope for much more. My mom looks like hers are pretty small in all of her pics. But I know how it feels to be the least busty of all your friends.

Quick question: is it weird to have your nipple kind of distorted?

Im 15 and mine are 32B. but dont feel bad! our boobs may grow still. And I think some guys even like smaller boobs? I dont why but thats what I have heard lol 

I was 32D when I was 15?

I'm 14 and I am a 34A. I know how you feel, one of my friends is a 36D!

l'm 15 now, nearly 16. l've grown from 32B when l turned 14 to 34B or C depending on the brand of bra l buy.

I was a 34c when I was 14 and I was a d by the time I was 15.

I'm 15 and my bra size is 36DD or a 32DDD

32B now 32D at 16

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread