Crushing on a teacher!

Well, I have tiny little crush on an eighteen year old guy... who also happens to be my teacher. 
We talk quite a lot and he also teases me quite often. We're pretty close actually. I've seen him look at me sometimes, and I could swear that I've seen him blush before! 
Do you think I have a shot? If not, then any advice? 
I'm 15 BTW. ;D 

MeiSora:Well, I have tiny little crush on an eighteen year old guy... who also happens to be my teacher. 
We talk quite a lot and he also teases me quite often. We're pretty close actually. I've seen him look at me sometimes, and I could swear that I've seen him blush before! 
I'm 15 BTW. ;D  

Oh wow that is something. Call him out on it see what he does. You could like say something kinda personal that would make him antsy and blush, but not too personal cause you know its a girl thing. Don't get too into it because he could either be 1:Gay 2:Marrid 3:Have a Girlfriend 4:Have a Boyfriend. Anyway good luck with that and an 18-year-old teacher that is new.

3 year difference? that isn't bad at all.
Go hit on him ;D

hehehe thts so cool.
You are 15. It doesnt matter if there is a 3 yr difference or 7 yr difference, The fact is that you like him, you have a crush on him and he may reciprocate. Make sure you dont go and spoil it by talking to everyone abt it. Be discreet.

becky12:hehehe thts so cool.
You are 15. It doesnt matter if there is a 3 yr difference or 7 yr difference, The fact is that you like him, you have a crush on him and he may reciprocate. Make sure you dont go and spoil it by talking to everyone abt it. Be discreet. 

My thoughts exactly!

British:

MeiSora:Well, I have tiny little crush on an eighteen year old guy... who also happens to be my teacher. 
I'm 15 BTW. ;D  

Oh wow that is something. Call him out on it see what he does. You could like say something kinda personal that would make him antsy and blush, but not too personal cause you know its a girl thing. Don't get too into it because he could either be 1:Gay 2:Marrid 3:Have a Girlfriend 4:Have a Boyfriend. Anyway good luck with that and an 18-year-old teacher that is new. 

Oh rofl! He's definitely not gay! He's also single! And yeah, when I first met him I didn't know he was my teacher! he was so young! He's actually doing an internship so! :P And thank you for your reply! I'll try saying something personal! :3 

Hehe :P Okay, sure! Thank you! :)

jessikappa:

My thoughts exactly! 

Thank you! ;D

wow ive never even heard of an 18yo teacher :o
they sure dont have them that young at my school. i mean how is anybody to know whos a student and whos a teacher?
how does he get respect from his students?

isnt there some rule about teachers fraternising with students?

mandakim:wow ive never even heard of an 18yo teacher :o
they sure dont have them that young at my school. i mean how is anybody to know whos a student and whos a teacher?
how does he get respect from his students?isnt there some rule about teachers fraternising with students? 

Okay, I'm sorry I wasn't very clear ;D .. He's actually doing an internship at a music academy. He's not an official teacher! .. And YES, his students DO respect him. x(
I know its kind of strange.. :D .. he's pretty young compared to the other teachers in my academy :D  

That could end up being tricky for him, your academy probably has rules against instructors (even interns) dating students.

simple. Stop intellectualising. The more you ponder and ruminate, the more you think negatively, the more you will convince yourself it wont work. Have the right spirit, have fun, dont come to any harm.
Boy, how old and decrepid people sound!! why does everything have to be scrutinised to the Nth level.
Yes remember, you can be knocked down by a truck while walking down a street !!  Does that happen usually? NO. Just go and enjoy yourself. Stop being old before your age!
Opportunities get thrown our way, make the best of it.

MeiSora:

mandakim:wow ive never even heard of an 18yo teacher :o
how does he get respect from his students?isnt there some rule about teachers fraternising with students? 

Okay, I'm sorry I wasn't very clear ;D .. He's actually doing an internship at a music academy. He's not an official teacher! .. And YES, his students DO respect him. x(
I know its kind of strange.. :D .. he's pretty young compared to the other teachers in my academy :D   

ohhhh ic :) totally different situation to what i was thinking lol.
go for it :D

danni19:simple. Stop intellectualising. The more you ponder and ruminate, the more you think negatively, the more you will convince yourself it wont work. Have the right spirit, have fun, dont come to any harm.
Boy, how old and decrepid people sound!! why does everything have to be scrutinised to the Nth level.
Yes remember, you can be knocked down by a truck while walking down a street !!  Does that happen usually? NO. Just go and enjoy yourself. Stop being old before your age!
Opportunities get thrown our way, make the best of it. 

I'm sorry, but what makes you think that I'm being pessimistic? All I wanted, was a bit of advice. I DO have the right spirit, and I definitely enjoy life. True, 'pondering' and 'ruminating' will only make things worse. But hey, easy said than done. If I do get an opportunity, of course I'll go for it! And, sometimes, things DO need to be scrutinised to the 'nth' level; believe it or not. Although you might oppose my opinion, it won't really change. Thank you so much for your consideration. 
PS: I'll try not to think so much ;D 

crushesinwv:That could end up being tricky for him, your academy probably has rules against instructors (even interns) dating students. 

I know, right. Same old, same old. ;D 

go for it if you like him.

I bet he has the hots for you too.

Just make sure you both dont get into trouble. That responsibility lies with both of you.

This sounds so exciting. Have fun.  Ahem....CONDOMS  are a must.. hehe

Reply to Thread