I really like a guy...... should i txt him??

OMG i really like this guy and we dnt really know each other that well. I'm 13 and wandering if i should txt him or not and hw to start a txt?? but i dnt even hv his number! hw should i get his number??  Or how do i get closer to him!! ahhhhh plz plz help me answer those Q above and comment below wat i should do. (pls dnt say ask him if he likes u)

HEY! I'm 13 as well, so I know exactly what you're going through!
So you don't have his number but you want to text him, what you got to do is ask your friends or his friends if they have his number, if that doeesnt happen well, ask him yourself, hoenstly, it's super simple!! Say this: hello, i'd like to text/call u sometimes, can i have your number please!?
Add him on fb or skype, if he has it! Talk at school a bit more! Is he in your class?
If yes, that's great!  Make eye contact and talk after school!
So on your text, to get the conversation started, say hi, how r u, and can u please tell my our Homework for tmrw? make sure not to annoy him
Good luck! message me for more help!

GirlyGurl xx:OMG i really like this guy and we dnt really know each other that well. I'm 13 and wandering if i should txt him or not and hw to start a txt?? but i dnt even hv his number! hw should i get his number??  Or how do i get closer to him!! ahhhhh plz plz help me answer those Q above and comment below wat i should do. (pls dnt say ask him if he likes u) 

Text him and just say hi and start talking. The more you talk, the more he will open up :).

but hw?? wouldn't it be wierd and obvious??

no it wont be weird
its not even true love
he won't even like u that much

GirlyGurl xx:but hw?? wouldn't it be wierd and obvious??

Not at all :). Guys like it when you txt, and are often dense anyway so it won't be that obvious XD.

Rainlover:no it wont be weird
its not even true love

Wow....that's super encouraging -_-.

It's the truth!
I'm dead honest, if you disagree then deal with it!

Well, Rainlover HAS a point -- most people don't find the love of their lives when they're 13. But that seriously doesn't mean he can't like you back.

However, there is another point...Guys usually don't start crushing seriously on girls until a little later. Maybe it's best that you approach getting his # as being "just friends" instead of going into the flirty thing right away. Although who knows? He might start flirting with you!

Here's a suggestion for getting his #: give yourselves some times to become better friends, then start showing off the fact that you have a phone -- replying to texts in front of him, etc. Eventually, he might end up asking YOU what YOUR number is -- worked for me, and more than once!

Sorry that's the only suggestion I have. I'm not a social expert, by any means. But good luck nevertheless! :]

Rainlover:no it wont be weird
its not even true love

Ok so I c ur point but that's not true for every couple. Romeo and Juliet is one of the greatest love stories of all time and Juliet is supposed to be that age. Yes it's fiction but people relate to it. So she's 13? That doesn't mean she cant feel love. It doesn't mean that she won't end up marrying him. Likelihood Iis she won't but she might and how will she find Prince Charming if she just gives up because "it's not true love"? 

Reply to Thread