Pubic Hair

I hate all the black hairs on my, you know, and under my arms. Nair is really cool, but what if it enters my vagina and cause an infection, it totally okay for underbmy arms. I shaved my cat before, it was okay but some hair was still there. 

I have thought about doing the same but I believe Nair specifically says not to use it on pubic regions. Try using something that is specifically made for pubic regions to avoid infections or anything going wrong.

Don't use Nair for down there! It'll sting and burn it and you are more than likely to get an infection. You're best bet is to shave the majority of the hair then wax any extra hair. Oh and don't use hot wax, use the wax strips!
Hope this helped :)

shave and be smooth. My bf loves tht!!

i was woundering do you shave everything down there or only a little bit?? i dont know what to do

AllOutOfLove: i was woundering do you shave everything down there or only a little bit?? i dont know what to do

yes EVERYTHING, every single bit. SMOOTH!!!!! 

AllOutOfLove:i was woundering do you shave everything down there or only a little bit?? i dont know what to do 

Anything with hair down there, add some cream and go to town with that shaver.

yup smooth is the way to go. I shave everything off.

look for a hair removing cream that is specificly made for down there to avoid infections.

mow the lawn !!

Smooth is the way. Guys love it. Huge turn on for guys

me and bf trim each other every sunday

my bf never liked me having pubes.
He would shave me even when I was just developing pubes.
So yeah I guess smooth is what they like.

I am proud and happy with my pubic hair. I do trim it short and make sure nothing pokes out of my panties but otherwise I have hair and LOVE it.

Also, I have NEVER had a single male (or female) complain that I have pubic hair.

I shave mine. i hate that its so itchy down there so shave it before it can even grow back!! i know my friends do the same too

I shave down there every other shower I take.
usually pretty smooth just gotta be brave with the razor XD

clean  and smooth

You can use nair on on your outer pubic hair, you just want to avoid it getting near your labia. That skin is extremely sensitive and it is much easier to burn it. I prefer using scissors/electric trimmer and then a razor for my outer labia and other sensitive areas down there. 

I say do whatever makes you comfortable ^_^

Deleted

Reply to Thread