Period questions and other

Pages 1 2 NEXT

I haven't got the period yet,i'm 12 can you please answer my questions if you have gotten the period ( there are also other aditional questions)

at what age did you first get it?

where did you first get it?

Is it horrible?

have you got a boyfriend or you have had?

have you had your first kiss?

how old were you when you had your first kiss?

When? 13
Where? On the bus going to school :O
Horrible? Ehh its not my favourite thing in the world but its not THAT horrible lol
Boyfriend? No
First kiss? No

at what age did you first get it? 14where did you first get it? My room after I got out of school :PIs it horrible? No just horrible timing...howeer at first for me it was just dark brown stuff  not necessarily blood...have you got a boyfriend or you have had? nohave you had your first kiss? no

11 where did you first get it?
I was feeling bloated so my Mom told me to put on a pad and it happend when I was putting it onIs it horrible?
No, but fyi you might ruin some underwear a couple timeshave you got a boyfriend or you have had?
I think I'm too young to have a boyfriend so I am waiting till highschool (I will be in 8th grade and 13 in a couple moths)have you had your first kiss?
Nope I want it to be specialhow old were you when you had your first kiss?
Haven't had it

I got mine when I was was 12. (I wish I could have never gotten it! Ug.)
Where I got it was my house. My friend and I had a sleepover and in the morning when I woke up... -.- I didn't tell my friend.
Is it horrible? I'm going to be honest. Yes. The cramps more than the blood itself. Be prepared to buy new undies...
Nope no boyfriends but plenty of crushes.
No first kiss yet. A few kisses on the cheek though.

celinzzz10: I haven't got the period yet,i'm 12 can you please answer my questions if you have gotten the period ( there are also other aditional questions)at what age did you first get it?where did you first get it?Is it horrible?have you got a boyfriend or you have had?have you had your first kiss?how old were you when you had your first kiss? 

hello :) i first got mine when i was 13 , i got it at home on a sunday night i noticed when i was changing into pjs. sometimes it is when you have bad cramps but most of the time its ok.and no to the rest lol

I first got my period when I was 12.
I got in on a Sunday afternoon when I decided to use the bathroom before I went hiking.
I've had a few "boyfriends" when I was younger but only one serious relationship.
No, it isn't horrible, it's tolerable. But somedays it will be absolutely horrible. Like the days you feel like a loose cannon and especially moody, when the flow is especially heavy, major cramps and headaches. But periods are different for everyone, you might be lucky and have a light one. I'm not one  of those people.
Technically, my first kiss was in the first grade. But I don't count it because it was about 2 seconds long and he accidentally bit my lip.
I count my kiss with my ex-boyfriend ( the relationship that was serious) as my first kiss. It last about 6 seconds and it was good, and it felt right.
Don't worry if you haven't gotten it yet, and DON'T RUSH. I wanted to get it so bad, but then I did, and it sucked. But every girl goes through it, just make sure you go through it right. Always keeps pads on you, pantiliners ( NEVER USE THEM ON YOUR PERIOD, unless it's not heavy and you have a tampon in) and definitely buy tampax pearls, they are the best tampons for beginners because they have a smooth plastic applicator. Heck, I've had my period for a while and I STILL use them. 

I was 11. I was at my friends house and one of my friends ask why do I even wear a bra. My dad picked me up. When we came home we played softballl. The ball landed in the swimming pool and I dived in( with my clothes on) to get the ball. I stayed in the water for a while and then I got out and changed into my pj. Later that night my mom hung my clothes up to get dry. Then she asked me if I had started my period or pood in my pants. I didn't know so I said pood. I went to sleep and when I woke up there was red dots in my undies. I put a new pantie on and like three minutes after that I looked and there was blood I told my mom and luckily I had pads. No my period is not awful . I don't have cramps or anything

When? 12, february 28, 2013
where? At home, i stayed home from school, but not because of my period. I went to go urinate and my underwears had a browinish cervical fluid on it, so i wiped myself and it was red so i put on a pad and told my mom. Ever since i buy my own pads and tampons.
Horrible? No not really, the only thing that bugs me is the PMS and a heavy flow at night time.
boyfriend? Yea
first kiss? No

I was 11, (a month from my 12th birthday) 
At home 
I knew what it was. My periods have never really bothered me. 
No 
No 

at what age did you first get it? 12where did you first get it? In school, but it was at the end of the day and it didn't leak so I didn't have any problemsIs it horrible? You get used to it, it comes with being a woman so I'm sure you'll survivehave you got a boyfriend or you have had? Yes of course, it all comes in good timehave you had your first kiss? Yeah (ugh, it was the worst first kiss in the histroy of first kisses)how old were you when you had your first kiss? 13

at what age did you first get it? 12
where did you first get it? at home- i remember going to the toilet and noticing red spots on my underwear, I freaked out and couldn't get to sleep that night and ended up telling my mom the next morning
Is it horrible? For me it's terrible, I used to get REALLY bad cramps, heavy flow and most of the time I threw up. But it's ok now because I'm on birth control for it
have you got a boyfriend or you have had? I have a boyfriend, yes
have you had your first kiss? Yep
how old were you when you had your first kiss? 13
:)

celinzzz10: I haven't got the period yet,i'm 12 can you please answer my questions if you have gotten the period ( there are also other aditional questions)at what age did you first get it? 11where did you first get it? overnight while at home.Is it horrible? Didn't hurt for the first year, but the first year you aren't actually having the kind of period you will have for the rest of your reproductive life.have you got a boyfriend or you have had? Not right now.have you had your first kiss? No actually I'm waiting until I find a guy I want to share that kiss with.how old were you when you had your first kiss? I'm 19 right now  

celinzzz10:I haven't got the period yet,i'm 12 can you please answer my questions if you have gotten the period ( there are also other aditional questions)at what age did you first get it?where did you first get it?Is it horrible?have you got a boyfriend or you have had?have you had your first kiss?how old were you when you had your first kiss?  

when did i first get it? age 12 i think. Where? umm at my moms. Do i have a boyfriend? Yes we have been datin for a little over a month now. First kiss? None yet. and no your period is not that bad i mead b4 you get it when u have cramps or when your on it yeah it will hurt but its not bad but not the funnest thing to go thru.

12 (can happen from9-16) it was last year on New Year's Eve 
icerink
not bad 
no
yes

at what age did you first get it? 12where did you first get it? At home, one morning when I was in my pyjamas..luckily they were dark pink anyway!Is it horrible? Not really, you get used to it. It's just part of growing up.have you got a boyfriend or you have had? I have my first boyfriend now.have you had your first kiss? Nopehow old were you when you had your first kiss? N/A

I got mine at 13 and I got it at school!!! don't worry! the first time you get it it's only tiny and really light! don't stress out :) the only horrible thing about it is timing and how annoying it is.. it doesn't hurt like most people imagine.. it only gives you stomach cramps and some times back pain which can be fixed with Panadol :) yeh it's just annoying when you're younger because if you want to go swimming and stuff but know that I'm older I can use tampons so it's not really much of a bother :) 
i have had a boyfriend
and I have had my first kiss 

talk to me if you want <3 

I started my period when I was 13 and got it at home (whilst watching 101 Dalmations).
It's not the most glamarous thing in the world but you get used to it.
I currently have a boyfriend who i've been dating for 3 months.
I had my first kiss (proper) when I was 14.

at what age did you first get it? 10 (pretty early)where did you first get it? At school :/ Luckily it was the end of the day at recess but it would have been hard to miss a huge red stain on my butt but no one commented on itIs it horrible? Not really, I've never gotten any cramps. The worst part for me is being afraid of leaking and having everyone know you're on your period.have you got a boyfriend or you have had? I've had 2 but neither of them lasted long (not sad though)have you had your first kiss? Nopehow old were you when you had your first kiss?

when - between 11 and 12
where - bf noticed when we were alone together
yes I have a bf
yes I had my first (proper one) kiss at 11

at what age did you first get it? 10

where did you first get it? at home

Is it horrible?sometimes

have you got a boyfriend or you have had? i dont have one right now but i have had one

have you had your first kiss?yes

how old were you when you had your first kiss?10 

celinzzz10:I haven't got the period yet,i'm 12 can you please answer my questions if you have gotten the period ( there are also other aditional questions)at what age did you first get it?where did you first get it?Is it horrible?have you got a boyfriend or you have had?have you had your first kiss?how old were you when you had your first kiss? 

I got my first period at a hotel. I went to the bathroom before the family was leaving to the beach when I realized I got my period. (Great timing right?) It was embarassing at first, but I've had it for 2 years now and it's completely normal and not horrible at all. But it really depends on your flow and side effects if you can even call them that. I luckily don't get any cramps or pain, and my flow is light that only last about 3 to 4 days. I've had quite a few boyfriends, but only about 2 of them were good ones. I have not had my first kiss yet unfortunately...

~~at what age did you first get it? 13where did you first get it?  Schoolon the third day of the new school year. :OIs it horrible? No, I had headaches and cramps and flow and everything immaginable.  Mine only lasts a day so far, but I'm still irregular.  Cramps hurt, but its all managable.have you got a boyfriend or you have had? I've had one but in my opinion we were too young.have you had your first kiss?
 No I want it to be special.how old were you when you had your first kiss?

A week or so after my tenth birthday
where did you first get it?
When I woke up(think it was on the weekend)
Is it horrible?
For me it was because I was really heavy every period then I was prescribed mefenamic acid *best thing ever for heavy periods and pains*
have you got a boyfriend or you have had?
Nope and Never :3
have you had your first kiss?
Yeah
how old were you when you had your first kiss?
13 xx 

- I was 11 about to turn 12where did you first get it?
- I got it at a fourth of July party... Is it horrible?
- most of the time it is completely fine. I get cramps and moodiness but it is not too unbearable have you got a boyfriend or you have had?
- I dont have one and never havehave you had your first kiss?
- yeshow old were you when you had your first kiss?
- i was a late bloomer i was 23 

at what age?

where?
at my house (noticed when I first woke up) New Years Day

horrible?
the first day? no. the rest? my flow is REALLY HEAVY so mine is bad, i have very little cramps though.

boyfriend?
nope, never

first kiss?
nope

at what age did you first get it?: When I was 9

where did you first get it?: In the middle of gym class

Is it horrible?: Really heavy flow constant cramps? Yes.

have you got a boyfriend or you have had?: Yes I have a boyfriend:) and have had girlfriends

have you had your first kiss?: Yes

how old were you when you had your first kiss?: 11

at what age did you first get it? 12
where did you first get it? when i was at school, luckily it was just before my last lesson so i didnt have to wait long until i could get home.
Is it horrible? its not too bad i get really sore hips the day before i come on but apart from that i dont get a lot of cramps and my periods arent very heavy. but i get a lot of mood swings.
have you got a boyfriend or you have had? no
have you had your first kiss? no
how old were you when you had your first kiss? n/a

at what age did you first get it? 11
where did you first get it? At my friend's birthday party. I was right at the beginning at I was too scared to ask for pads, so that sucked. :/
Is it horrible? The mood swings are terrible!!!!! My bleeding isn't too bad though.
have you got a boyfriend or you have had? Sort of, but he moved :(
have you had your first kiss? Not on the lips but a lot on cheeks, heads, etc.
how old were you when you had your first kiss? N/A

at what age did you first get it? 11
where did you first get it? At school, I didn't realise until I got home because it was SERIOUSLY light.
Is it horrible? Not really, I can deal with it. Surprisingly, I don't get very bad mood swings. The hormones make me happy instead.
have you got a boyfriend or you have had? Had one, didn't end well AT ALL. Only ever had one and it lasted nine months.
have you had your first kiss? Little kid kisses don't count so no.
how old were you when you had your first kiss? N/A

celinzzz10:I haven't got the period yet,i'm 12 can you please answer my questions if you have gotten the period ( there are also other aditional questions)at what age did you first get it?    13where did you first get it?    in Disney after Space Mountain  white shorts were  you knowIs it horrible?    Not really if you are not prepared,  I have crmps but nothing that would say I Hate Them.have you got a boyfriend or you have had?    Had  I am single nowhave you had your first kiss?    Yes its harmless,  he is more nervious than most girlshow old were you when you had your first kiss?   I was 12 and my brother told mom,  we talked  

at what age did you first get it? 11 and I'm 12 now but 13 in July where did you first get it? At my house a few weeks after I got 'the period talk'Is it horrible? I can be but it's different for everyonehave you got a boyfriend or you have had? No boyfriend right now but i have had somehave you had your first kiss? Yeshow old were you when you had your first kiss? I think 10 or 11

At what age did you first get it? 12
Where did you first get it? I think it was in home
Is it horrible? No
Have you got a boyfriend or you have had? Never had
Have you had your first kiss? No
How old were you when you had your first kiss? I haven't had it yet

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread