I Feel Trapped!

I feel trapped. Like I'm stuck in this life of going to school, going home, doing homework, and going to sleep. Nothing intresting ever happens! I'm just really bored with all of this.

Sometimes, I'll read a book or watch TV, and think, "Everyone else has a more intrsting life than me." People in books can walk around town by themselves (which I can't do). People in movies have boyfriends or girlfriends, and it'll probably be a while untill that happens.

Does anyone else feel like this?

omg yesssss! i know EXACTLY how you feel.

it's like everyone else has a more exciting life than me :(

i wish something "good" exciting would happen .....i'm not holding my breath though :D

It's like how in movies, before something big and different happens, the way that the charactor feels about their life... Like I'm stuck in that time, forever. Or at least until I'm 16 and have a car.

I just want an adventure!

Laurenthenerd5 wrote:

It's like how in movies, before something big and different happens, the way that the charactor feels about their life... Like I'm stuck in that time, forever. Or at least until I'm 16 and have a car.

I just want an adventure!

haha what kind of adventure would you like to have?

well.. if you're feeling life your life isnt fun then make school interesting. be weird. that sounds funny but it works. get out there. and talk more! thats what i did. only you can change your life. so... if u dont like it then change it

YES! I live right outside a big city not like a farm town more like a  large subburb there is not much to do but go to the mall/movies and i can't really do that and i feel stuck here i only have one freind left due to pointless middle school drama and making the huge mistake of me begging my mom to homeschool me a few months ago and she wont let me go back yet she's forcing me to go to high school next year. I'm not allowed to go anywhere except a sleepover every now and then and it so BORNING all i do is homework,chores,sleep,eat, go on the computer and roam the house while the rest of my siblings are at school and I hate it.

hhmm....well. hopefully things will change. my life is the same way. except im not homeschooled but im asking if i can. the only thing thats keeping me there is a guy whos been there. the drama got to the point where i didnt want to show up at school. i live in the country and theres nothing to do.  draw write stories make youtube videos skype people (make sure u know them!) and stuff. dont isolate yourself

If you really want to make your life interesting, I think it's time to forget the popularity game and start working on things that matter. I used to feel like you until I got into animal rights — now I've got lots of stuff interesting about me that other people know and ask about. What's more, I've got work to do every day. Volunteering at the animal shelter would possibly help you if you're into that sort of thing, because it's like you've suddenly got a life about stuff that isn't social. It's about being important to the people that need you, and the adults will look at you and think about how great and wonderful you are. The other kids may laugh, but on the inside, they'll know that you're making a difference. You can do this with anything — food banks, donating to cancer research, animals, etc. It doesn't matter what you choose. Good luck!

Reply to Thread