your user name

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Deleted

Cyn97:I have not eat it with ice cream :( only with more chocolate 

try chocolate cake...with ice cream...and chocolate sauce ...........omg im getting hungry lol

Mmmmm...a chocolate lover's dream!!

Deleted

Cyn97:

mandakim:

Cyn97:I have not eat it with ice cream :( only with more chocolate 

try chocolate cake...with ice cream...and chocolate sauce ...........omg im getting hungry lol 

chocolate ice cream? 

even better. you can never have too much chocolate :)

Deleted

I came up with mine from my initials lol V then x "gurl" 

Cyn97:

mandakim:

Cyn97:

chocolate ice cream? 

even better. you can never have too much chocolate :) 

I will copy your words: its orgasmic xD 

haha youre totally right there :)

I have like five middle names that aren't on my birth certificate. Atabei is by far the most exotic, and my favorite. It was my great-great-grandmothers name. It's Haitian :) 

"honeybee222" Well, I really like sweet things and pastel colors and honeybee sounded soft and sweet to me, and 2 is my favorite number and I just liked the look of three 2s lined together

Ha...I have two older step sisters...evilllllll step sisters...lol..just joking...well, not really!  One calls me "sassy' and the other calls me "brat"...if they yell at me at the same time...well...you get it...I kind of like the nickname though ; P

I came up with "ghostgirl" because I'm like a ghost. I'm really pale and I'm constantly ignored, so I'm like invisible to everyone. If I speak up, it's like no one hears me. So.... I am in a sense a "ghostgirl".

I called myself fifyfo cos I'm Fiona and my Dad used to make fun like Jack and the Beanstalk when I was little.  I know its a bit lame :o)  Can you change it later if you come up with something else?

I didn't know what username to put, so I just picked a username which I used when I was playing Ubiworld xD 

Because Im in love w/chocolate

My initials. And my borhter told me I had to have a number sequence and since 9, 6 and 3 are in a straight line, I chose those.

I picked mine because I'm often call "Red" because I'm a natural red head.  The "cakes" part comes from a guy who used to never just say my name Phoebe but ALWAYS a called me "PhoebeCakes" not really sure why and I recently got to eat a red velvet cake and REALLY a liked it very much.

so put it all together and its "Redvelvetcakes"

redvelvetcakes:I picked mine because I'm often call "Red" because I'm a natural red head.  The "cakes" part comes from a guy who used to never just say my name Phoebe but ALWAYS a called me "PhoebeCakes" not really sure why and I recently got to eat a red velvet cake and REALLY a liked it very much.so put it all together and its "Redvelvetcakes" 

What's a red velvet cake?

Red Velvet Cake is a butter milk based three layer cake (red) with white cream cheese icing.  So it is not only yummy but really pretty.  Google it.

If I had to sum myself up in one word, it would be Ravenclaw.

mandakim

redvelvetcakes:I picked mine because I'm often call "Red" because I'm a natural red head.  The "cakes" part comes from a guy who used to never just say my name Phoebe but ALWAYS a called me "PhoebeCakes" not really sure why and I recently got to eat a red velvet cake and REALLY a liked it very much.so put it all together and its "Redvelvetcakes" 

What's a red velvet cake? 

Red velvet cake tastes similar to chocolate cake, and is either heavenly or disgusting depending on where you get it.

I got tired of seing crappy generic names with numbers after them,
so I wanted something more classy, I suppose.

It's a slight variation of my email address 

Mine is the title of my favorite Paramore album <3

I had to add an extra A in the end because I needed an usernamde with 5 letters 

Mine came from Moksha which means liberation, salvation or soul. So I just combined liberation, soul and came up with "liberated-soul"

I was just gonna do one post to ask a question I needed an answer to and didn't think I needed to sign up. Then it asked me to sign up. And I had no idea what name I should use and I was in a hurry at the time so I typed the first thing that came to mind. I wish I had a cool username with some kind of meaning now but yea.

well I wish my name was Cherry cuz i hate my real name (not telling on here either!!) and the 96 was just a random number ^_^

I made my name to chat in kik messenger
lucy is my first name and I was having apple pie so I made it lucypie9 

I came with it one day while playing warcraft. I just randomly thought "man why didn't I call my character Neren, such a cool name"

I'm unique, and so is a snowflake. No two are the same.

My username is my rapper name! homie lol, which is a strange thing because I dislike rap.

The T and J stand for my name, Tamara Jxxxxxx and the 00 because I was born in the year 2000, I'm not sure about the big tho lol

I came up with mine because I'm obsessed with Disney and princesses so... Yep! xD?

At the beginning I wanted my username to be "NeverlandNightmare" because i've always said that if I ever create a band I'll name it that way, but it was too long ^^ so I just cut off "mare" :p

Ok, well first, off I wanted to use "PuppyLover*insert number* for it but I wanted to be a bit more unique and since after horses and mountain lions bunnies are my favourite animal I used that. Horses and Mountain lions wouldn't really work for my personality anyways, I feel like my perosonality is most like a bunny: quiet, cuddly, and cute as a button! I added 34 because I wanted to add some some numbers but I have too many favourite numbers so I just chose 3 and 4 because 3 is my original favourite idk why and I like 4 because it is a lucky numver. This username inspired alot of my passwords and I used capitals because most passwords need those. Btw, the complete list of my favourite numbers are: 0(cuz its played out to be nothing, but it is more than that), 3,4, 7(god's number), 74,(combo of god's number+ luck), and 34(explained.

brandneweyes00:
Mine is the title of my favorite Paramore album <3

Wow, you posted this 2 years ago!! I was 17 back then, soooo young :'D

- - - - -

Mine, BorderGirl because I live in a town that is in the border and because I'm a girl!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread