your user name

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Morgana is just a name I like, and 5953 is an encryption of my 1st crush's name. But since I like someone else now, I may end up changing it or making a new profile altogether.

My name is Kayla and I was born in 2000. Real exciting,huh??

I really like sloths and I'm pretty lazy like them too... At first I was thinking of doing sloth4lyfe as a joke (I don't actually type like that) but I decided it would end up annoying me haha

Phoebe is my name, thats all

Ruth is my name, no is the first 2 letters of my last name and 99 is when I was born.

Oh I'm just obsessed with the Powerpuff Girls. Sugar, spice and everything nice...

I chose it from how I dress, hence the "sk8r gurl" :]

sk8r gurl:I chose it from how I dress, hence the "sk8r gurl" :] 

Are you a skater? I tried it once but I fell on my butt hehehe

Phoebe:

sk8r gurl:I chose it from how I dress, hence the "sk8r gurl" :] 

Are you a skater? I tried it once but I fell on my butt hehehe 

I'm a skateboarder lol. I can't plain old skate for crap. I fell on more than just my butt -- let's see, arm, leg, oh, and ankle, ear...ow, that one hurt... ;D

I got my name as mom calls me her ray of sunshine & I'm a girl.

people will only get mine if they know the new series of Pokémon the anime (the XY series) where ash has a female companion named serena and I ship them :3 (That means I support them as a couple, DONT JUDGE ME!!!) so I took serena's name and ash's last name which is ketchum :3

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/XY_series

My name comes from an old folk song sonnys dream. My mom Used to listen it & I loved it.

it's to do with my life, experiences and revelations.
To me there is nothing like a bad experience. You always learn from an experience which may change your life path forever.
ENLIGHTENMENT - my "NIRVANA"
I have a buddhist boyfriend and he has taught me so much reason. Life has so much clarity now.

Mine is pretty boring.  My name is Robyn and wherever I hang out is my "nest"... 

I love Hawaii and really want to go there and I used to pretend I was born in Hawaii and lived like a Hawaii princess 

( I used to be Morgana5953, but since I'm not anymore,) I chose my new username because I had a crush on this great guy I know for a few months, but last week he told me he has a girlfriend. So I took 2 days to work through my emotional turmoil, but since then I've felt better than I ever have in my life. I feel like I'm Finally Free.

I just really like Jianna. And faeries and Jianna sounds really faerish.

My name is Niamh, and I'm a Witch.

niamhwitch:My name is Niamh, and I'm a Witch. 

Ka Pow Za!

♥ º .¸¸.•´¯`♥ POST WITHDRAWN BY OWNER FOR PERSONAL REASONS ♥ º .¸¸.•´¯`♥

mandakim:i was just wondering how everyone came up with their gurl user name?like mine "mandakim" is made up of my first name (amanda.....without the "a" lol) and my middle name (kimberley...without the "berley" haha) :Dso yea.........how did you come up with yours? is it like random or something special? 

OK...the first part is easy...my name is "Clare".    I've always wanted to visit the beaches of Australia, and while doing research on my "dream" vacation, I came across the album "Impossible Princess" by Kylie Minogue, an Australian recording artist.  So I put the two together "Clare" and "Princess".  Ha, and everyone probably just thought my name meant I was stuck on myself.  Not!  It stands for "Clare wants to visit Australia someday"!!

Clareprincess:

mandakim:i was just wondering how everyone came up with their gurl user name?like mine "mandakim" is made up of my first name (amanda.....without the "a" lol) and my middle name (kimberley...without the "berley" haha) :Dso yea.........how did you come up with yours? is it like random or something special? 

OK...the first part is easy...my name is "Clare".    I've always wanted to visit the beaches of Australia, and while doing research on my "dream" vacation, I came across the album "Impossible Princess" by Kylie Minogue, an Australian recording artist.  So I put the two together "Clare" and "Princess".  Ha, and everyone probably just thought my name meant I was stuck on myself.  Not!  It stands for "Clare wants to visit Australia someday"!! 

and australia would welcome clare anytime she feels like visiting :)

Adrienne is my name, "c" and "m" are my other initials.

Deleted

Basically it comes from my name and the year. So my first name starts with an L and I have two middle names. The first one starts with an E and second with an A. Then it's the year 2014. Haha

Adriennecm:Adrienne is my name, "c" and "m" are my other initials. 

I guess I am not original after all...but I certainly didn't copy anyone when I signed up!  Kelly is my first name, and "D" and "L" are my middle and last initials respectively.

Clareprincess:

Be sure and take me with you then..lol...I could use a vacation like that!  Mine is simple...."Gina" is my first name and "T" is the first letter of my last name.  

GinaT:

Clareprincess:

Be sure and take me with you then..lol...I could use a vacation like that!  Mine is simple...."Gina" is my first name and "T" is the first letter of my last name.   

clare is already coming out here and youre welcome to join us :)  youd love it

Deleted

Cyn97:

mandakim:

GinaT:

clare is already coming out here and youre welcome to join us :)  youd love it 

Can I go? :) 

of course :) we can all have a party lol

Deleted

Cyn97:I have cake and fanta for the party :) 

haha awesome. i hope its chocloate cake

Deleted

Cyn97:Yes it is ;) 

cool :) chocolate cake is the best. but put some ice cream with it and omg.........its orgasmic xD

Deleted

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread