What to do with the pubic hair

OK, so I hope this is not TMI but what do you all do with it? Shave, trim, nothing? I have had some talks with some of my friends about it and there is a lot of opinions. Is it cleaner to remove it? Do you feel like people can see it through your bating suit? Do you look better with it or without it?

I personally love being smooth with a little strip or triangle of hair left, but my skin down there is way too sensitive for that kind of upkeep. Usually I'll shave it and let it grow out for a few weeks, and then shave it again. I think it feels cleaner to be shaved, but it's actually not. The hair on the bottom, not the top, keeps all the dirt and sweat from getting into the vagina so you're more likely for infections I think, although I don't think I've ever had one from that. I think it's kind of rare. 

And no, unless I'm wearing a white bathing suit, I don't think people could see it underneath. 

I don't think I look "better" or "worse", because it's just me and peoples' opinion of "sexy" is different. Some guys like hair, some guys don't. It's more about keeping "neat" for me, rather than looking good.

It is all personal choice. Both girls and guys have varying opinions on girls having hair down there. Most of the time people don't care either way so it is up to you.

I sometimes let my hair grow out, I sometimes shave it off completely, I sometimes keep a landing strip, and in the rarity that I am in a hurry and will be in a swimsuit or such I will just do bikini line shave. My boyfriend doesn't really care any way I leave it he says he wouldn't really care for a full bush but I never let it get that long myself. You can also trim your hair down there which is actually a pretty popular option I think but I am too lazy for that hah.

I think in today's society with frequent showering and such it is clean enough with or without hair. You can't normally see hair through a swimsuit but if you are worried about the hair on the edges sticking out the edges of your suit then just shave your bikini line. 

I personally think it looks fine down there no matter what basically but I also should mention sometimes guys might be turned off by being completely bald down there because it makes you look really young but at the same time some guys love it and others just don't care either way.

Most of my friends who talk about it think it is normal to shave there pubic hair like shaving legs and underarms. They think it is cleaner and looks better. Me, I never liked it from when it started growing and so I have always shaved it all off. no reason other than I just don't like the hair. I have other sensory issues too. It really does make me feel cleaner without any hair,

During most of the year, I don't do anything with it. I don't wear spandex or anything, so I don't think that I have much to worry about. In the summer, I just trim the sides so it doesn't show through the sides of my swimsuit.

i haven't got like a LOT but what i have got i shave some and trim the rest.

if i wasn't scared of cutting something sensitive i'd totally shave it all off.

i hate body hair

It's been only 2 years that I've been shaving but I never cut myself once. You just got to go slow and be careful. And use a good razor. I use the Venus Breeze. It's got shave gel built in but I use more anyway just to make sure.

ijust trim it really well i dont like all the bumps and stuff that results frm shaving

I hate hair besides on my head haha!:smileylol: i shave it all off!

Curvy.Beauty wrote:

I hate hair besides on my head haha!:smileylol: i shave it all off!

i totally agree with you there lol.

i think the only place we should have hair is on our heads.........anywhere else is just blehhh! 

I just shave it all off.  I like being smooth much better, plus I think it is gross to be hairy. 

Those are a lot of questions but I will answer them.

I shave it all, I have been doing it for a while, there was a time recently where I just trimmed and would leave a line above but I have gone back to taking it all off.

I am not sure if its cleaner or what that means but I feel better when I am totaly smooth.

I have wondered if people can tell that shave it all because I get more of a camel toe, but then I started thinking almost everyone shaves it all off and we all look that way.  None of my friends, at least the ones I know about, leave a lot of hair, they trim or shave, mostly shave.

I think I look better without it.  I know people say guys like it better this way, but I do it for me not what some guy is going to think about my vag and how it looks.

And no its not too much TMI, but I usually dont talk that much about it.

cool thread...i keep mine trimmed...its not so wild (yet) lol...my guy likes it too...i dont do shapes or anything lol

I shave. My guy likes me shaved. He does too.

I've always shave and to me it just feels and looks better, but do whatever you feel comfortable with

I shave aways in the summertime but in the winter time as much but i always ever can stand like a whole lot down there

I don't have much hair yet but I want to shave it all, except the one in my hear.

neat trimmed and clean hair to hair hot sex

MOHAWK!!!!!! It's pretty awesome if done right!!

When I first started growing, I was self conciece and felt like people could tell that I had hair, even though I was wearing clothes.
Then a couple years passed, I wasn't self consiece anymore. Don't worry you will stop worrying!
After a couple years I started shaving. I shave with shave gel and a good razor probably every 2 weeks. I don't mind having hair, but its nice to shave before I get my period each month. I pluck my bikini line if I'm going swimming just to avoid the shadow from shaving.

Let me tell u so i live with my dad and step mom and i dont share any info about my personal life with them and i had alot of pubic hair and i got rid of it by going to the salon to get it waxed and now i get it done every 4 weeks and its so worth the money or u can go to cvs or walmart and buy wax and do it yourseld. goodluck XD

I just trim, because it's there to protect your sensitive parts. People can only see if you wear a really skimps suit or if you wear white.
Hope this helps!

I usually just trim the sides... I shaved before and nobody even saw it :(

Have a professional wax done...it's called a Brazilian.  It will make you smooth and clean feeling...you'll never go back to shaving!

(it also lets you wear amazingly small bikinis ; )

musicalmadness:I usually just trim the sides... I shaved before and nobody even saw it :( 

haha you sound disappointed xD

what little i have i shave i love to be smooth all over just feels right

I shave it all off.  It feels cleaner, looks better and I love the smooth feel.
I believe that women should only have hair on their heads.

luv2duv:OK, so I hope this is not TMI but what do you all do with it? Shave, trim, nothing? I have had some talks with some of my friends about it and there is a lot of opinions. Is it cleaner to remove it? Do you feel like people can see it through your bating suit? Do you look better with it or without it? 

I shave. but I let it grow out a bit before I shave..because I get razor burn fairly easily it's never overly long but just enough that I don't get too bad down there.

my bf likes me shaved and smooth. He likes me really smooth when he goes down on me

I keep mine natural, I will very rarely shave, but not very often as i find that it's unpleasant and i personally don't have a problem with the hair

If you want a guy to go down on you you should shave

Reply to Thread