100 Truths

Pages PREV 1 2 3

WHAT WAS YOUR:?
1. Last beverage:??Grapefruit sparkling water
2. Last phone call: To my grandma?
3. Last text message: from my grandma
4. Last song you listened to:?One by Ed Sheeran?
5. Last time you cried:?yesterday?
HAVE YOU EVER:?
?6. Dated someone twice:?No
7. Been cheated on:??No
8. Kissed someone & regretted it:?No
9. Lost someone special:?yes
10. Been depressed:?No
11. Been drunk and threw up:?No?

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:?

12. ?Blue
13.?Purple
14.?Aqua?

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2016)

?15. Made a new friend:?Yes
16. Fallen out of love:?No
17. Laughed until you cried:?yes
18. Met someone who changed you:?yes
19. Found out who your true friends were:?yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you:??
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list:?no?
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life:?
23. How many kids do you want:?2 or 3
24. Do you have any pets: ?no?
25. Do you want to change your name: no26. What did you do for your last birthday:?went
shopping
27. What time did you wake up today:?8:00 am28. What were you doing at midnight last night:?sleeping29. Name something you CANNOT wait for:?nothing special ig30. Last time you saw your Mother:?a month ago31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:?idk?32. What are you listening to right now:?frogs33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom:?Does Thomas count? Then yes34. Who's getting on your nerves right now:?No one.... Idk lol35. Most visited webpage:??36. Whats your real name:?Taylor37. Nicknames:?Tay?38. Relationship Status:?Single Pringle39. Zodiac
sign:?Virgo40. Male or female:?I am a female lol41. Primary School:?homeschooled42. High school:?still homeschooled43. College:?haven't been yet44. Hair Color:?Brown45. Long or short:?Long46. Height:?5'1"47. Do you have a crush on someone:?yes...48: What do you like about yourself:?idk... My eyes maybe?49. Piercings:?Nope50. Tattoos:?Nope51. Righty or lefty:?Righty?FIRSTS:?52. First surgery:?Never had surgery :p53. First piercing:?does my ears count?54. First best friend:?Alison55. First sport you joined:?Soccer?56. First vacation:?Disney World58. First pair of trainers:???RIGHT NOW:?59. Eating:?Chips60. Drinking:?sparkling water61. I'm about to:?"sleep" aka stay on the Internet for 5 hours62. Listening
to:?nothing63. Waiting for:?sleep???YOUR FUTURE:?
??64. Want kids:?Yes65. Get married:?Yes66. Career:?Maybe teacher? IdkWHICH IS BETTER:??67. Lips or eyes:?eyes?68. Hugs or kisses: kisses69. Shorter or taller:?shorter?70. Older or Younger: Older?71. Romantic or spontaneous:?both?lol72. Nice stomach or nice arms:?arms73. Sensitive or loud:?Sensitive?74. Hook-up or relationship:?Relationship??76. Kissed a stranger: ?no77. Drank hard liquor:?no78. Lost glasses/contacts:?yes?79. Sex on first date:??no80. Broken someone's heart:?no82. Been arrested:?no83. Turned someone down:?no84. Cried when someone died:?yes85. Fallen for a friend:?yes??DO YOU BELIEVE IN:??
?86. Yourself:?sometimes87. Miracles:?yes88. Love at first sight: yes89. Heaven:?yes90. Santa Clause:?no91. Kiss on the first date:?no92. Angels:?yes?ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:?
?94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time:?no96. Ever cheated on somebody:?no97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go:?a week ago98. The moment you would choose to relive:?idk99. Are you afraid of falling in love:?yes and no100. Are you bored:?YES

WHAT WAS YOUR:?1. Last beverage: lemonade?2. Last phone call: my mom; literally just?now3. Last text message: to my firend4. Last song you listened to: um, gold by Kiiara5. Last time you cried: um, over a month ago?HAVE YOU EVER:??6. Dated someone twice: nope7. Been cheated on: nope8. Kissed someone & regretted it: nope.9. Lost someone special: nope10. Been depressed: yes11. Been drunk and threw up: nope?LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:?12. pastel pink13.??pastel purple14.??pastel brown?THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2017 lol i changed it)?15. Made a new friend: um, yes!!16. Fallen out of love: nope. Never was?in love.17. Laughed until you cried: nope. laughed till i pissed myself. It really was that funny.18. Met someone who changed you: nope.19. Found out who your true friends were: nope. always knew who they were20. Found out someone was talking about you: i know, i just dont care lol.21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list:?nope.??22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: ok... like 0ver 10023. How many kids do you want: um 3 max i guess24. Do you have any pets: YES25. Do you want to change your name: wanted to, bc its like a cute little girl name and image that wiht a grown adult. but i grew to it lol.26. What did you do for your last birthday: um, eat cake and go out.27. What time did you wake up today: 5 am. Idk why lol.28. What were you doing at midnight last night: um, listenig to 4th of july fireworks!29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Um, highschool graduation to be doen with highshcool and my parents.?30. Last time you saw your Mother: this mroning31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: me lol.32. What are you listening to right now: nothing33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: nope34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: no one35. Most visited webpage: wattpad.com36. Whats your real name: Hayley?37. Nicknames: hayls38. Relationship Status: SINGLE39. Zodiac sign: PISCES 🐟♓️ AND LOVING IT40. Male or female:. FEMALE ♀ THATS THE FEMALE SIGN, RIGHT? IM SO SERIOUS THO...41. Primary School: DONT WORRY BOUT THAT42. High school: DONT WORRY BOUT THIS EITHER LOL43. College: IM STILL IN HIGHSCOOL LOL44. Hair Color: Black/ dark brown45. Long or short: to my shoulders.46. Height: 5'4 *crys* lol47. Do you have a crush on someone: No48: What do you like about yourself: um... idk lol. Ok, um, maybe my smile. yas!49. Piercings: Ears.50. Tattoos: None.?51. Righty or lefty: RIGHTY?FIRSTS:?52. First surgery: none. hopefully never need one53. First piercing: ears54. First best friend: call her jen55. First sport you joined: up cant rmemebr, so many, i think?swimming56. First vacation: um, i went on a vacation when i was liek a few weeks old. how am i supposed to know?58. First pair of trainers: never used trainers. i went for bruises and the real thigns lol. Plus idk how to ride a bike so yh lol.?RIGHT NOW:?59. Eating: dinner60. Drinking: lemonade61. I'm about to: sleep62. Listening to: nothing63. Waiting for: nothing??YOUR FUTURE:??64. Want kids: idk, maybe65. Get married: idk, maybe66. Career: ?idk.WHICH IS BETTER:??67. Lips or eyes: lips68. Hugs or kisses: aww love um both. hugs caus ei cna give anyone that.69. Shorter or taller: taller70. Older or Younger: older (like not 50 yrs older but like a year or 2)71. Romantic or spontaneous: Ohhh spontaneous!72. Nice stomach or nice arms: stop making this hard lol. stomach.73. Sensitive or loud: um, i dont like so much noice but loud i guess.74. Hook-up or relationship: relaptionship but hookups are fun?76. Kissed a stranger: yep77. Drank hard liquor: nope78. Lost glasses/contacts: yep79. Sex on first date:? nope80. Broken someone's heart: hope not82. Been arrested: nope83. Turned someone down: yep84. Cried when someone died: nope85. Fallen for a friend: nope??DO YOU BELIEVE IN:??86. Yourself: kinda87. Miracles: yup88. Love at first sight: damn this is long... kinda i guess89. Heaven: yup90. Santa Clause: yup. let me be lol.91. Kiss on the first date: i guess, ur choice if u want to.92. Angels: yup?ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:?94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: nope96. Ever cheated on somebody: nope97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: the day i was born to tell the nruses to give em to different parents98. The moment you would choose to relive: the day i emt my friends99. Are you afraid of falling in love: nope100. Are you bored: VERY, why else woudl i be here??

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread