7 years older?

Pages PREV 1 2

BTW, the good smart sexy and openminded girls get the good guys. Laws of attraction. Survival of the fittest.

The crybaby ones end up with heart breaks and break ups and divorces.

I said that because you were curious to know my secret  :P

Just being nice and sharing. My generosity

You went from being moronic to arrogant in no time at all. I applaud you.

Don't worry about me responding to you anymore. I don't have time for children.

alice_doll wrote:

You went from being moronic to arrogant in no time at all. I applaud you.

Don't worry about me responding to you anymore. I don't have time for children.

Hahahaha my thoughts exactly. Why should we care about her well-being? If she's happy breaking the law then good for her ;)

Edit: OMG ALICE! According to this arrogant fool. who gets older guys because she's "sexy" (don't you think it's weird they find a 15 year old girl sexy? :smileyvery-happy:) we're the SAME PERSON! That's actually amazing since we live on opposite sides of the world. It's true when they say you learn something new everyday.

to be realistic, at this moment, I don't think such a relationship would work! It could work, in the future, but right now he's a grown man and you're a little girl to him. my parents are 7 years apart, and they got married and had kids. Although, it's most likely not going to work right now. Maybe when you're older. i mean 14 and 21 sound really far apart, but when your're older it won't sound as bad (like 20 and 27)

I know this is an old post. People may ask why I am bringing this up yet again.

The reason I am bringing this up is because I read something in the news that I thought I would share.

This is for those who keep saying 14 is too young and the mind is not developed and such crap..

Mind you 14 is not too young it seems.. This is about a pregnant 13 yr old girl in the UK

A High Court judge has ruled that a 13-year-old girl is capable of making her own decisions about whether or not to terminate a pregnancy.Health authority bosses had asked Mr Justice Mostyn to decide whether the teenager had the mental capacity to understand options open to her.The judge concluded that she did - after hearing evidence from a psychiatrist who had interviewed her.He said it was for the girl to "decide what she wishes to do".Detail of the case emerged today in a written ruling by the judge following a hearing in the Family Division of the High Court in London.The judge said the girl's grandmother had noticed a "bump" a few weeks ago. Tests had shown that the girl was probably more than 20 weeks pregnant.He said health authority bosses with responsibility for the youngster's care had sought a court ruling because they wanted to be sure that the teenager had the "appropriate capacity" to make decisions about the pregnancy."I am completely satisfied that (she) has sufficient understanding and intelligence," said Mr Justice Mostyn."It will now be for her to decide what she wishes to do."The judge did not identify anyone involved but said the girl lived in the north of England with her parents.The ruling did not give detail of any views held by the girl's parents.Mr Justice Mostyn said the girl would need family support."If she decides to continue with the pregnancy, then I am expecting that her family and, indeed, Social Services will need to give her considerable support and assistance," he added."It also goes without saying that should she go through with a termination her family will need to be at her side and to assist her and support her after what is inevitably going to be an unpleasant and traumatic experience."

SO FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO KEEP SAYING A 13 YR OLD CANNOT MAKE HER MIND UP FOR HERSELF, HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED EVIDENCE.

STILL I AM SURE THERE WILL BE THOSE DIE HARD ONES WHO WILL KEEP DEBATING AND ARGUING TRYING TO MAKE THEIR PATHETIC POINT.

THE WORLD IS CHANGING. 13 YR OLDS ARE NOT BABIES ANY MORE. WAKE UP WORLD. WE NEED TO USE NEW IDEAS AND METHODS.
  we are discussing if a 13 yr old is capable of making decisions or not re. having sex. This is bigger than that. This is about termination.

where are those girls BOOMTING OX, ALICE DOLL etc etc who kept arguing with me some time ago? Will they believe me now?
I dont think so. They dont have that much grace or courage or decency I guess.

enlightenedgurl:I know this is an old post. People may ask why I am bringing this up yet again.The reason I am bringing this up is because I read something in the news that I thought I would share.This is for those who keep saying 14 is too young and the mind is not developed and such crap..Mind you 14 is not too young it seems.. This is about a pregnant 13 yr old girl in the UKA High Court judge has ruled that a 13-year-old girl is capable of making her own decisions about whether or not to terminate a pregnancy.Health authority bosses had asked Mr Justice Mostyn to decide whether the teenager had the mental capacity to understand options open to her.The judge concluded that she did - after hearing evidence from a psychiatrist who had interviewed her.He said it was for the girl to "decide what she wishes to do".Detail of the case emerged today in a written ruling by the judge following a hearing in the Family Division of the High Court in London.The judge said the girl's grandmother had noticed a "bump" a few weeks ago. Tests had shown that the girl was probably more than 20 weeks pregnant.He said health authority bosses with responsibility for the youngster's care had sought a court ruling because they wanted to be sure that the teenager had the "appropriate capacity" to make decisions about the pregnancy."I am completely satisfied that (she) has sufficient understanding and intelligence," said Mr Justice Mostyn."It will now be for her to decide what she wishes to do."The judge did not identify anyone involved but said the girl lived in the north of England with her parents.The ruling did not give detail of any views held by the girl's parents.Mr Justice Mostyn said the girl would need family support."If she decides to continue with the pregnancy, then I am expecting that her family and, indeed, Social Services will need to give her considerable support and assistance," he added."It also goes without saying that should she go through with a termination her family will need to be at her side and to assist her and support her after what is inevitably going to be an unpleasant and traumatic experience."SO FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO KEEP SAYING A 13 YR OLD CANNOT MAKE HER MIND UP FOR HERSELF, HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED EVIDENCE.STILL I AM SURE THERE WILL BE THOSE DIE HARD ONES WHO WILL KEEP DEBATING AND ARGUING TRYING TO MAKE THEIR PATHETIC POINT.THE WORLD IS CHANGING. 13 YR OLDS ARE NOT BABIES ANY MORE. WAKE UP WORLD. WE NEED TO USE NEW IDEAS AND METHODS.
  we are discussing if a 13 yr old is capable of making decisions or not re. having sex. This is bigger than that. This is about termination.where are those girls BOOMTING OX, ALICE DOLL etc etc who kept arguing with me some time ago? Will they believe me now?

Is the only reason you are here is to stir shit up and start arguments???  I mean you have been on a bender of trashing and thrashing anything and everything you see as of late...  What's the deal with your attitude???  Are you just here to argue or start fights???  I only confronted you here because it was an old and finished post that you dug up so you could rant on and on and on but no one will be hurt by this argument.. 

Now my observations, you argue with everyone, you contort peoples comments or never really read them all the way and then slam them without even really understand or reading what they said, you are super defensive for no reason, you are a royal bitch for no reason, I am sure that most members can add to the complaints about you.

Anyway, I have told you how I feel and now I feel better after reading your shitty posts for the last week or so.  It is girls like you that ruin places like this...

crushesinwv

enlightenedgurl:I know this is an old post. People may ask why I am bringing this up yet again.The reason I am bringing this up is because I read something in the news that I thought I would share.This is for those who keep saying 14 is too young and the mind is not developed and such crap..Mind you 14 is not too young it seems.. This is about a pregnant 13 yr old girl in the UKA High Court judge has ruled that a 13-year-old girl is capable of making her own decisions about whether or not to terminate a pregnancy.Health authority bosses had asked Mr Justice Mostyn to decide whether the teenager had the mental capacity to understand options open to her.The judge concluded that she did - after hearing evidence from a psychiatrist who had interviewed her.He said it was for the girl to "decide what she wishes to do".Detail of the case emerged today in a written ruling by the judge following a hearing in the Family Division of the High Court in London.The judge said the girl's grandmother had noticed a "bump" a few weeks ago. Tests had shown that the girl was probably more than 20 weeks pregnant.He said health authority bosses with responsibility for the youngster's care had sought a court ruling because they wanted to be sure that the teenager had the "appropriate capacity" to make decisions about the pregnancy."I am completely satisfied that (she) has sufficient understanding and intelligence," said Mr Justice Mostyn."It will now be for her to decide what she wishes to do."The judge did not identify anyone involved but said the girl lived in the north of England with her parents.The ruling did not give detail of any views held by the girl's parents.Mr Justice Mostyn said the girl would need family support."If she decides to continue with the pregnancy, then I am expecting that her family and, indeed, Social Services will need to give her considerable support and assistance," he added."It also goes without saying that should she go through with a termination her family will need to be at her side and to assist her and support her after what is inevitably going to be an unpleasant and traumatic experience."SO FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO KEEP SAYING A 13 YR OLD CANNOT MAKE HER MIND UP FOR HERSELF, HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED EVIDENCE.STILL I AM SURE THERE WILL BE THOSE DIE HARD ONES WHO WILL KEEP DEBATING AND ARGUING TRYING TO MAKE THEIR PATHETIC POINT.THE WORLD IS CHANGING. 13 YR OLDS ARE NOT BABIES ANY MORE. WAKE UP WORLD. WE NEED TO USE NEW IDEAS AND METHODS.
  we are discussing if a 13 yr old is capable of making decisions or not re. having sex. This is bigger than that. This is about termination.where are those girls BOOMTING OX, ALICE DOLL etc etc who kept arguing with me some time ago? Will they believe me now?

Is the only reason you are here is to stir shit up and start arguments???  I mean you have been on a bender of trashing and thrashing anything and everything you see as of late...  What's the deal with your attitude???  Are you just here to argue or start fights???  I only confronted you here because it was an old and finished post that you dug up so you could rant on and on and on but no one will be hurt by this argument..Now my observations, you argue with everyone, you contort peoples comments or never really read them all the way and then slam them without even really understand or reading what they said, you are super defensive for no reason, you are a royal bitch for no reason, I am sure that most members can add to the complaints about you.Anyway, I have told you how I feel and now I feel better after reading your shitty posts for the last week or so.  It is girls like you that ruin places like this... 

hey crushesinwv why are you being so sensitive. I will debate what i find to be false. I dont stir up shit. I wake your thought processes so you can thing logically. My attitude is very healthy. You may I add are making accusations. I have not stirred up any shit. This was the news I read in the UK papers and I thought it made interesting reading that would end everyones dilemma as to whether a 13 yr old is too young or not and if someone that age is capable of making a serious decision or not. If this has caused you to have 'egg on your face" then surely that is your issue and problem and you need to change your style of discussion. I provide facts not fluffy stuff. FACTS DO HURT. and it has in your situation I guess.
Just go back into this thread and see how much grief those girls I mentioned gave me. Then you will understand why I debate so fiercely.
So let me get this right. When you cannot make a strong argument, you take offence to my comments and make a complaint. Now to you this is wise I guess. Is this supposed to be an intelligent way or are you demontrating beligerence because you are unable to substantiate your opinion?

So you claim you feel better after reading my shitty posts. Which ones are they? How did I ruin the place? Just because I put some people in place, is that so wrong? Do you think giving misguided advice is good? Look at all the garbage that is posted on here. It is personal opinion based on morals, religion, te law, what society deems right or wrong, what your grandma said or decided was right and so on and so forth.

We are in a scientific world and we need facts not fairy tales.So dont blame me if you feel inadequate. If you do then go ahead and take measure to improve that.

Sorry you had to rant to get this emotion off your chest but I am always glad to help you out. I aint the bich you think I am. I am a caring and decent bitch..LOL

crushesinwv

Is the only reason you are here is to stir shit up and start arguments???  I mean you have been on a bender of trashing and thrashing anything and everything you see as of late...  What's the deal with your attitude???  Are you just here to argue or start fights???  I only confronted you here because it was an old and finished post that you dug up so you could rant on and on and on but no one will be hurt by this argument..Now my observations, you argue with everyone, you contort peoples comments or never really read them all the way and then slam them without even really understand or reading what they said, you are super defensive for no reason, you are a royal bitch for no reason, I am sure that most members can add to the complaints about you.Anyway, I have told you how I feel and now I feel better after reading your shitty posts for the last week or so.  It is girls like you that ruin places like this... 

So when did we get into an argument about this post? I dont remember having a discussion about this particular post ever before, unless of course you have changed your alias and are one of those girls who I previously had arguments with ie boomting ox and alice doll.

Now it al makes sense. You are still hurting from the old discussions. WOW! just relax. This is just a lighthearted debate.

I opened up this discussion to post this news piece about the 13 yr old girl in the UK.

It just proves my point and the UK legal system it seems has agreed too that a 13 YR OLD IS QUITE CAPABLE OF MAKING HER MIND UP RE. SUCH SERIOUS ISSUES LIKE HAVING AN ABORTION.

Everyone on here keeps telling 13 yr olds that they are too young, that their brains havent developed enough to make big decisions and many other unscientific things that dont answer the questions the girls are posing. I do my job by simplifying things and explaining facts. That, to many girls may seem hurtful, like how you have taken offence to my post and then blame me for being a bitch.

enlightenedgurlI know this is an old post. People may ask why I am bringing this up yet again.The reason I am bringing this up is because I read something in the news that I thought I would share.This is for those who keep saying 14 is too young and the mind is not developed and such crap..Mind you 14 is not too young it seems.. This is about a pregnant 13 yr old girl in the UKA High Court judge has ruled that a 13-year-old girl is capable of making her own decisions about whether or not to terminate a pregnancy.Health authority bosses had asked Mr Justice Mostyn to decide whether the teenager had the mental capacity to understand options open to her.The judge concluded that she did - after hearing evidence from a psychiatrist who had interviewed her.He said it was for the girl to "decide what she wishes to do".Detail of the case emerged today in a written ruling by the judge following a hearing in the Family Division of the High Court in London.The judge said the girl's grandmother had noticed a "bump" a few weeks ago. Tests had shown that the girl was probably more than 20 weeks pregnant.He said health authority bosses with responsibility for the youngster's care had sought a court ruling because they wanted to be sure that the teenager had the "appropriate capacity" to make decisions about the pregnancy."I am completely satisfied that (she) has sufficient understanding and intelligence," said Mr Justice Mostyn."It will now be for her to decide what she wishes to do."The judge did not identify anyone involved but said the girl lived in the north of England with her parents.The ruling did not give detail of any views held by the girl's parents.Mr Justice Mostyn said the girl would need family support."If she decides to continue with the pregnancy, then I am expecting that her family and, indeed, Social Services will need to give her considerable support and assistance," he added."It also goes without saying that should she go through with a termination her family will need to be at her side and to assist her and support her after what is inevitably going to be an unpleasant and traumatic experience."SO FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO KEEP SAYING A 13 YR OLD CANNOT MAKE HER MIND UP FOR HERSELF, HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED EVIDENCE.STILL I AM SURE THERE WILL BE THOSE DIE HARD ONES WHO WILL KEEP DEBATING AND ARGUING TRYING TO MAKE THEIR PATHETIC POINT.THE WORLD IS CHANGING. 13 YR OLDS ARE NOT BABIES ANY MORE. WAKE UP WORLD. WE NEED TO USE NEW IDEAS AND METHODS.

yes I read this. You make perfect sense. Unfortunately everyone goes on about how a 13 yr old cannot make their minds up. But clearly it has been proved that she can make her mind up for a very serious issue. I think society is still resistant to give up their romantic ideas and victorian attitudes. No practical thinking I guess.

just another article hot off the press

Laws on consensual teenage sex 'draconian' and need change:
Judge Paul Muscatimage By court reporter Candice Marcus June 11, 2014, 2:57 pm

[*] 
    [*]Laws on consensual teenage sex draconian and need change: Judge Paul Muscat -

A judge is urging the laws on underage sex be changed to ensure teenagers with consensual sexual relationships do not end up facing criminal charges.
Judge Paul Muscat has imposed a bond on a South Australian teenager, now 18, for having unlawful sexual intercourse with his 15-year-old girlfriend.

The SA Government says it is happy to discuss the legal issues with the judge but notes he has exercised the discretion allowed in determining sentence.The Adelaide District Court heard the pair's relationship started when the boy was underage and the pair later broke up and the girl "cried her eyes out".Her GP then reported the matter to police.The court heard the girl had falsely told her mother the boy had forced her to have sex.Judge Muscat says the boy was not a predator nor rapist and did not deserve to be punished in the way the law prescribed.

what are your comments and please NO gurl.com staff please. Dont destroy independant thought process!!

That's not "evidence", that's just one judges opinion. It's also a narrow one because it's based on her ability to decide if she understands what an abortion entails.

danni19:

enlightenedgurlI know this is an old post. People may ask why I am bringing this up yet again.The reason I am bringing this up is because I read something in the news that I thought I would share.This is for those who keep saying 14 is too young and the mind is not developed and such crap..Mind you 14 is not too young it seems.. This is about a pregnant 13 yr old girl in the UKA High Court judge has ruled that a 13-year-old girl is capable of making her own decisions about whether or not to terminate a pregnancy.Health authority bosses had asked Mr Justice Mostyn to decide whether the teenager had the mental capacity to understand options open to her.The judge concluded that she did - after hearing evidence from a psychiatrist who had interviewed her.He said it was for the girl to "decide what she wishes to do".Detail of the case emerged today in a written ruling by the judge following a hearing in the Family Division of the High Court in London.The judge said the girl's grandmother had noticed a "bump" a few weeks ago. Tests had shown that the girl was probably more than 20 weeks pregnant.He said health authority bosses with responsibility for the youngster's care had sought a court ruling because they wanted to be sure that the teenager had the "appropriate capacity" to make decisions about the pregnancy."I am completely satisfied that (she) has sufficient understanding and intelligence," said Mr Justice Mostyn."It will now be for her to decide what she wishes to do."The judge did not identify anyone involved but said the girl lived in the north of England with her parents.The ruling did not give detail of any views held by the girl's parents.Mr Justice Mostyn said the girl would need family support."If she decides to continue with the pregnancy, then I am expecting that her family and, indeed, Social Services will need to give her considerable support and assistance," he added."It also goes without saying that should she go through with a termination her family will need to be at her side and to assist her and support her after what is inevitably going to be an unpleasant and traumatic experience."SO FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO KEEP SAYING A 13 YR OLD CANNOT MAKE HER MIND UP FOR HERSELF, HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED EVIDENCE.STILL I AM SURE THERE WILL BE THOSE DIE HARD ONES WHO WILL KEEP DEBATING AND ARGUING TRYING TO MAKE THEIR PATHETIC POINT.THE WORLD IS CHANGING. 13 YR OLDS ARE NOT BABIES ANY MORE. WAKE UP WORLD. WE NEED TO USE NEW IDEAS AND METHODS.

yes I read this. You make perfect sense. Unfortunately everyone goes on about how a 13 yr old cannot make their minds up. But clearly it has been proved that she can make her mind up for a very serious issue. I think society is still resistant to give up their romantic ideas and victorian attitudes. No practical thinking I guess. 

Talking to yourself, I see.

Moon-Witch

That's not "evidence", that's just one judges opinion. It's also a narrow one because it's based on her ability to decide if she understands what an abortion entails. 

hahahaha on the one hand you quote the law when it comes to choice and abortion = murder. Now you criticise the very legal system that made abortion legal.  LOL. Who's the schizophrenic one now??  LOLOLOL

You guys are a bunch of thorough imbeciles. Do you really have a brain at all??

A 13 yr old can definitely make her own mind up. Just because you are idiots and dont have silimar intelligence does not make a 13 yr old dumb.

Christ ! What a bunch of....really. Sometimes I think none of you are the sharpest of tools in the tool shed LOLOL

photo Ho_Ho_Ho_Hum_zps9ef9656d.gif photo bored_zps72848bff.gif photo L3KRX_zps369876dd.gif

You are supposed to be helping @serasera, not arguing about stupid things. (I'm
sorry if this is offensive or stupid to say)
 Am I allowed to cut in?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread