Burning when going pee right after SEX? Ideas?

Hey everybody! So I dont know if this is weird or not.? I am 25 years old, so probably one of the oldest women on this website but I didn't know where else I could get advice from like I can on here.? So this has been going for a long time now, pretty much everytime after I have sexual intercourse with my long term boyfriend, David.? I have had some Unirary Tract Infections throughout my Sixth year relationship with David.? Recently, I been having more than usual...I had a UTI about three or four weeks ago, and I saw my Doctor to get antibiotics. Now, yesterday was the first time we been intimate since then and I think I might have another UTI but I think it could be more than that...because everytime after we have sex I go pee which is recommended and it burns really bad! Now, that cant be because of a uti all the time, right?? I mean it doesn't seem like its?normal that it would burn when you pee after you have sexual intercourse with your partner.? I also took all of the precautions as well.? We use a lot of lubicrant so its not like I was too dry and it didn't hurt at all during sex.? I also wipe myself good down there, wash myself, drank plenty of water, and I went pee; yet, it still burns everytime! Thoughts??

​Honesty, this is starting to get kind of annoying...it makes me not want to be intimate ever ago if I am going to have to keep on seeing my doctor.? Sometimes, it sucks being a woman...

It could be the lube you are using.

Reply to Thread