Trouble falling asleep

Hi gurls! I would like to ask, how do you deal with not being able to fall asleep? I usually keep turning around for even 30-40 minutes, or sometimes I am awake for hours in my bed, this happens almost when I am in the dorm room, with others... I have tried breathing techniques, self calming things, and many others, but many nights I am just disturbed by the thought that I have to sleep there and I feel everything is disturbing me (noises, sounds), and just can't sleep.
Anybody with similar problems has any advice??

I heard it may actually cause damage since it is a hormone and.. something. :) But I think here thats very expensive and I am not sure I want to spend a fortune... I don't even work shifts. Oh wait I don't even work :( I might import them from the US if its chaep there lol. :D Thanks for the recommendation anyway!?

Well I am not even in the US and a friend just told me she gets hers from Finland because they are illegal in Hungary :D:D?

I usually use either tylenol pm or chamomile/sleepy time tea. The tea works for me, and in my experience gives you some vivid dreams.

And then there's weed.

I drank a lot of chamomile tea in my childhood and it caused me years of terrible constipation :(?

When i was staring my exams i kept myself up for ages just worring but ASMR is amazing and if you watch a few videos to find what works for you it works a treat. I can fall asleep in about 10 minutes without being tired with it now.?

Use Sleep eez

Reply to Thread