Do you think boys should come on here?

I boy messages me on here yesterday and personally, I don't think they should be welcomed onto this site. As much as they 'wonder' about us, some girls find this a safe place to get away from guys.?
What do you think and why?

No, it is nothing against them, but if they were here it would be all flirting and attempted cyber hookups, which is OK but there are enough sites like that!

I totally agree with not advertizing this site as "boy friendly" or anything, but I think we should make a conscious effort to be more open minded about genderfluid users on this site who may be sometimes a boy.

I think this place should be considered for female only, but if they come then let it be.

Females only !

Defiately.....FEMALES ONLY!! In the nicest way posisble, pls piss of, MEN & BOYS!!!

Guys seem to be everywhere you go. This would be best if it was a place just girls hung out at. The thing that is worse is the guys pretending to be girls. At least if a guy is honest you can avoid and ignore. Like the "girl" giving out her brother's kik. So thirsty. So pathetic.

I've chatted with several "girls" on private message and there was something fishy about half of them. I can pretty much name names of guys posing as girls. And they frequently post.

I'm starting to get convinced that the vast majority of people actively posting, especially in the sex related forums, are really guys of various ages.?

Which means that this site is just full of guys pretending to be girls talking about sex with other guys who are also pretending to be girls. It's kinda funny actually...?

Yeah when you think about it that way it's hilarious. I'd say let the "girls" keep talking to each other, they may get exactly what they asked for.

On the flip side, I don't want a genuine young girl to be caught up in something like that either...

I personally think they shouldn't, because this is supposed to be a space for girls and young women to talk about things that interest us. Thankfully, I'm a bit older, and I've put up with more than my fair share of bullshit from guys, so it's easy for me to ignore them when they start harassing me here, but I feel very badly for younger gurls here who face the same issue.

So I'm a guy , and I got here by googling a question and I was referred to this site. I'm an adult and not looking to act immature. I read a few topics where questions were posted about a males thinking. Since this site is like a secret to men and it allows me to see how women talk to each other and what they are thinking I thought I might as well return the favor of information from a guys point of view in related topics and help whatever way possible. I think its good to see and will help me in whatever future relationship some of the thought processes that goes on in the female social forum as to what "she" maybe thinking or feeling. I only read topics where a male view might be needed to be involved or just general questions about life. I stay away from the "zone" areas and let you all have them to yourself. I still try to respect your privacy as a mainly female dedicated board.

TheDude:So I'm a guy , and I got here by googling a question and I was referred to this site. I'm an adult and not looking to act immature. I read a few topics where questions were posted about a males thinking. Since this site is like a secret to men and it allows me to see how women talk to each other and what they are thinking I thought I might as well return the favor of information from a guys point of view in related topics and help whatever way possible. I think its good to see and will help me in whatever future relationship some of the thought processes that goes on in the female social forum as to what "she" maybe thinking or feeling. I only read topics where a male view might be needed to be involved or just general questions about life. I stay away from the "zone" areas and let you all have them to yourself. I still try to respect your privacy as a mainly female dedicated board.?

^^^^^^^ SEEEEE???? Some guys CAN?be allowed on this site. Most of them are pretending to be girls, and they are stalkers, creeps, predators, whatever. But if a guy is either genderfluid (or transexuel or gay, etc.) or if he comes here with the?username "TheDude" and sincerely promises to respect our privacy AND try to help people with problems that could use a fresh perspective, I think we can all relax and believehim.
?

No guys. I guess trans girls are fine, and trans boys probably wouldn't want to hang out at a girls site since they identify as guys. I don't really know enough about genderfluids to say anything about that. I don't know what a gay guy would do here. I get the appeal of a GBF, but they're just guys, and I don't think they belong here.

If a guy wants to read the forums, no one is stopping them, but don't register and post. Even if you have good intentions, this is a safe space for girls, and we can't know if you're a good guy or not. The worst are guys pretending to be girls or hitting on girls here. If you're horny, go on tinder. There are plenty of sites where there are girls and you can chat with them all you want. This is not one of those sites.

Actually with my years of being part of this site I am led to believe that the reason it does not state in the rules that males are not allowed is because it is unfair to a transgender/transsexual member who is truly looking for girl-related advice.

This feels like a safe zone for females to me, and I don't like that guys can read what we post. People say that guys can behave themselves on here, but why are they all banned? I get messages on my ask.fm from guys who say they found my profile on here and masturbate to my photos :(

This goes without saying, but hardly anything on the internet is censored. People can still read what you post regardless of if they choose to create an account or not. Unless you come across a forum where you cannot read its contents until you make an account, expect this to be the case for any forum you decide to join and share your info on.

The members that have been banned were due to the discretion of the moderators.

undefined:
undefined

well why isn't this a forum that censors it content until someone makes a profile?

And yes I understand that members were banned 'due to the discretion of the moderators' (should be 'at the discretion') - but that's not actually WHY they were banned. The moderators had to have a reason to ban them - and all of the banned profiles I've seen so far are either by guys or guys very obviously pretending to be girls.

Because the original forum was sold to Defy, and frankly no one who works there hardly cares about what actually goes on in the forums and what needs fixed. They're just making money off of this site, and they simply don't feel any need to put more money into it.

The majority of male accounts were used to solicit sex, which is against community guidelines. You can read the community guidelines if you want a better idea of why and how someone were to get banned. Odds are it's because they broke one or many of the guidelines.

I think it would be cool if guys also took part in the conversations. Especially because any guy can sign up with a fake name and behave like a (normal) girl and since this is the internet, we will?never?find out who is a boy... (Haha I am making myself suspicious, damn)
There are some decent boys, like TheDude seemed to be, who could help in situations that 20 girls just can't figure it out. Sometimes a guy's point of view is a healthy addition to a discussion, but this is just my opinion...?

Also, saying that you wouldn't want guys to read what you write doesn't make too much sense, since it is very possible to read the forums without an account...?

But when they're told that some of the girls are uncomfortable with their presence and then try to argue that they should still be allowed on here (exactly what TheDude did) then they become a problem.

I see that, sure. But I am just saying, that anyone can sign up as a 'fake girl', and their presence then goes unnoticed. Somebody who is clearly a guy and normal is better than those stalkers, isn't it so? But I don't want to argue^^ I am also happy on a girl-only forum, since I always ask male-opinion from my boyfriend who is luckily very open about the subject^^

I don't think its a bad idea we can get men advice lol but then again there's creepers so its hard to say

I had a couple guys in my inbox being creepy sending me pictures... they go on here to lure girls its pathetic... this website should be a safe haven for females to talk about their menstrual, relationship, etc troubles. Now if those guys are homosexual than yes I would welcome them but the rest majorly are creeps not all I know but its still scary

Reply to Thread