Down there ! Please help!

Hey girls, 
This might be embarrassing but I know I'm not the only one with the problem. But it just bothers me from doing anything involved with down there. Like having Sex. Okay so we all know we have to shave down there , but one day I got curious and got a mirror and decided to look and I seen I had hair up my butt :( lmao. I don't like it at all! I just want to know how do you guys deal with it or how you even take it out. 

I just shave it.
Also, you don't HAVE to shave or do anything down there if you don't want to...

alegnatm:I just shave it.
Also, you don't HAVE to shave or do anything down there if you don't want to... 

Shaving/waxing (hair removal) is a personal preference. Do not feel lilke you have to remove the hair down there. I personally shave everything because i dont like my pubic hair, but each to their own.  

The thing is I do want it gone , it just gross me out just having it lol. But thanks for the advice !

Everyone has it so it's not like it's just you...

its ok, it you dont want it, there than you can just shave it, just be careful not to cut yourself lol.

i shave because i dont like the feeling of having of pubic hair or bum hair lol.

We don't all know we have to shave down there. Since when did it become a rule that women must shave their pubes? 

Btw, ass hair is normal... 😐

Don't stress, it's normal. I just shave it. Though, I'd like to get waxed but I don't really want some random looking at my vagina aha.
I know they don't care and they wouldn't wax those areas if they didn't want to, but still.

KCBrown:Don't stress, it's normal. I just shave it. Though, I'd like to get waxed but I don't really want some random looking at my vagina aha.
I know they don't care and they wouldn't wax those areas if they didn't want to, but still. 

I totally agree with you. Like everyone always says "they don't care...they see heaps of vags every day" 
They might see heaps of them everyday but they haven't seen mine.....and they're not going to either lol

I shave the hair. I like the feeling of cleanliness and lack of odor

Reply to Thread