Anyone else getting married in 2016?

I'm getting married in June 2016, anyone else?  What's your date?  Theme?  Anything else you want to share?

Our date is still pending, our theme is Rustic with coral, we met back in 2009 and now everything is going well for us.  We're in an LDR until this June when I graduate and move up there from Texas.  We've got the wedding planning down, we just need to get the stuff we want.  It has been a tad stressful.

I don't plan on getting married for a long time from now, but I wish you the best of luck and a happy marriage! :) 

We are getting married October 18th of this year, 2015... Our colors are gold champagne and ice blue. He is 10 years older than I am and he is actually the uncle of my ex boyfriend. It's odd, but we love eachother and we are happy. :)

Congratulations guys! 

hopefully me, but i haven't asked my girlfriend yet.

Omg was looking to see if anyone else was getting married in 2016! Lol my date is August 30th and my colors are plum, silver, and white! (: Me and my fiance have been together for 2 years and known each other for 3

Wow, one year from now...Congratulations! That's amazing and I love your theme.  My boyfriend and I have been together for almost five years now.  I'm finishing up college in December and then I am finally going to be moving in with him.  He got a job near LA, so I will be moving in his apartment in Long Beach.  Chances are we might not get married for another year and a half to two years because first he has to proposed to me and I think he is trying to save money for a ring.  I definitely see him as my husband one day.  He is the love of my life.  But I commend you for being with your finance for a long time before you get married.  Many people nowadays are getting married so young, so its good to see someone that hold out until later :) I hope you have a great engagement with your finance and a great wedding. 

No, marriage is a joke

_tashaxo:Omg was looking to see if anyone else was getting married in 2016! Lol my date is August 30th and my colors are plum, silver, and white! (: Me and my fiance have been together for 2 years and known each other for 3 

There's a group on facebook called Brides of 2016 that you should join!

Reply to Thread